Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Dice Tribute - Fast and Fierce Social Dice Gaming  (Read 15326 times)
johnmatrix

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 08:24:27 PM

I think you should give us a compensation for this time down, we have our btc stuck at your site that has been with issues since the re- launch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

Activity: 392

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 12:04:33 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2013, 03:18:59 AM by SatoshiDICE_PR

Update time:

The Bad News:  We need to keep the site down until tomorrow (technically part of it is online, but players cannot login).  Site is up but not running well. We're monitoring for testing purposes.

The Good News: We have two basic server setups - our web server and our API server. Today, substantial improvements were made on the web server. We completely redid the processing engine. It is now far better able to handle load and to avoid some of the errors that have been occurring. The API server is still in the hospital still causing problems and needs further work, and this is our focus tomorrow.

Yes we will restart the promotion once all is up and healthy. As always, all deposits are safe and all betting stats, history, and tribute are preserved. Your patience (and the kind feedback we're received from some people) is greatly appreciated.

You can likely access the site now, but it will be laggy.

SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 02:31:16 AM

Note: all legitimate Admins now have an asterisk before their player name  (for example: *Admin_Luc)

johnmatrix

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:16:08 AM

I would like to get my bonus deposited, my withdrawal address is 177YxG1D9BRSTq6iXgUhCZtXcofis1Qyt6

I just lost all my balance because i made a bet and it said "error processing bet" but i actually win and i dint notice cause of the error, so i made a second higher bet because i thought my last bet dint work and i lose.

thanks!
simple-dice

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 07:28:37 AM

https://github.com/NM-Development/SatoshiDice-API-Wrapper

Wrote a PHP Wrapper for your API.

Available to anyone and everyone.

Easy-to-use for implementation of your API within another site.

Might be helpful, who knows.

Enjoy and nice site.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 10:39:18 AM

any one play this looks like not working for me
danyy

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:49:00 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2013, 11:14:40 PM by danyy

I wanted to try it out, also because I thought with the Bonus it would be fun and no risk, and now I lost, but the bonus has not been sent :/

the withdrawal address is 1JFcm2s6RALnVTDZhZjLzAk38o2FBeWN98 , would be great if this could be worked out.

Other than that the site looks quite nice, hope you get the bugs

[edit: changed "deposit address" to "withdrawal address"]

me too, waiting for the bonus to be sent.

SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 02:27:53 AM

Update Time:

Today, the site has been reliably stable - the backend is technically working without crashing or seeing fatal errors. Performance is still sluggish, however. Two updates were applied today that have significantly reduced server burden. Further, we know now that the Tribute calculations - specifically the way the system calculates them - are the primary remaining bottleneck. Tuesday and Wednesday this bottleneck will be worked on, and this plus the two main bugs players are experiencing will be solved by Thursday evening (European time).

For now, the site is remaining online so players can withdraw balances as needed.

Regarding the promotional bonus - players who lost up to 0.1 BTC will be getting their bonus, we have it tracked. We cannot turn on the bonus system right now, as we need to limit the components of the system that are in operation. Any of you so far as of this post will be receiving the bonus, so please don't worry.

For any specific issues, please email us at support at satoshidice.com and thank you for sticking with us through this! People have been really kind, considering we dropped the ball on the launch. Thank you!

Dohat

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:56:00 AM

Update Time:

Today, the site has been reliably stable - the backend is technically working without crashing or seeing fatal errors. Performance is still sluggish, however. Two updates were applied today that have significantly reduced server burden. Further, we know now that the Tribute calculations - specifically the way the system calculates them - are the primary remaining bottleneck. Tuesday and Wednesday this bottleneck will be worked on, and this plus the two main bugs players are experiencing will be solved by Thursday evening (European time).

For now, the site is remaining online so players can withdraw balances as needed.

Regarding the promotional bonus - players who lost up to 0.1 BTC will be getting their bonus, we have it tracked. We cannot turn on the bonus system right now, as we need to limit the components of the system that are in operation. Any of you so far as of this post will be receiving the bonus, so please don't worry.

For any specific issues, please email us at support at satoshidice.com and thank you for sticking with us through this! People have been really kind, considering we dropped the ball on the launch. Thank you!

if i lose 0.1 now will i get the bonus ? and is the site stable now ?
SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 12:46:06 PM

Be careful people, I think withdrawal not working probably.

Withdrawals are working fine for most players. Please pm me with your email address and we'll get it sorted.

bithunter

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:05:48 PM

Withdrawals are working fine for most players. Please pm me with your email address and we'll get it sorted.

Just Pm'ed you. Hope will sort out my problem. Just wanted to withdrawal, but it didn't worked yesterday probably and got fooled, don't count on bonus Wink
seandaniel

Activity: 280

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 01:12:31 PM

Be careful people, I think withdrawal not working probably.

johnmatrix

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:19:20 PM

Update Time:

if i lose 0.1 now will i get the bonus ? and is the site stable now ?

He said the people who lose before this post. now they are triying to fix the bugs before implement new promotions
SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Update:

We've taken the API server down for the next 12 hrs for some updates and testing (so the website is up, but it's not possible to login right now). Will post here when it's back online so players can access their accounts - please stand by.

ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:37:02 PM

https://satoshidice.com/classic

Code:
404 Not Found

EDIT

Code:
504 Gateway Time-out
Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:39:09 PM

You know, for being worth millions of dollars and being the "Most popular bitcoin game" (prove it lol) you guys are doing a pretty terrible job at running a website.

johnmatrix

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:37:27 PM

I agree with the Op, its better taking off the site the time you need to bring it back later without bugs or lag than keeping it online in the way it is now.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:39:52 PM

Has been a awful launch, BTW I deposited 0.01 and got 0.08 back.
SatoshiDICE_PR (OP)

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 03:42:59 PM

BTW - legacy site can always be found at http://legacy.satoshidice.com/

And yes it has been an awful launch. We've been sacrificing goats for days but no luck so far.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 03:58:31 PM

The only way to fix the server is obviously something slightly connected with restarting the promo again.

*cough**cough*

Wink

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: