Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin has more potential than Bitcoin?  (Read 754 times)
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

I think there are other chances of going forward faster. Because Bitcoin is still slow and can grow again at any time.  The movement of other coins will be faster. Because they have no prices which are pumps and dumps. That's not the actual bitcoin. Bitcoin and one time other coins will be surpassed. Because it costs valuable digital currency and it takes less time and takes time. I do not see any kind of currency that is stronger than Bitcoin and I do not even think. I also support other cryptocurrency, but give more importance to bitcoin. The other coins I support are not able to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin was the king of all the coins in the future and in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

i saw that the coin that have most volume in the market after bitcoin is ethereum.
i think ethereum has a great potential too, not lose from bitcoin potential.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

i saw that the coin that have most volume in the market after bitcoin is ethereum.
i think ethereum has a great potential too, not lose from bitcoin potential.
I have the same perceptions with you mate about Ethereum. Hence, the potential of ethereum are been exposed to the market that whether tha value of bitcoin is dropped, Ethereum is still adding it's value though today the values of coins in the market are lower value compared last year. And yes, Ethereum has a great potential next to bitcoin.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

I think Etherium might have potential since its the 2nd most popular crypto although it has a low price right now but we don't know on it's future, I read this article online on how Etherium differs on bitcoin in 7 ways, which is much better performance rather than bitcoin. https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/why-is-ethereum-different-to-bitcoin/
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

In the case of beating Bitcoin as a top crypto it is not possible, because bitcoin is the parent of most cripto curancy, but each coin has different functions and features and they are Excel in their own field.
akerner

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

No definite
Any Altcoin from the top can be better in perspective  Smiley
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

Bitcoin  still have more potential than any other coin because bitcoin have stand a test of time. People make more bitcoin transaction across the globe than any other coin. The one you are talking about is fast now because the work load is not much.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

I think that we can see new competitor for BTC soon. In my opinion - TON (Project of Telegram`s creator) can become this competitor in near future.
Pavel Durov is very reliable person, I really admire him because he goes against the system: he refused to provide correspondence of Telegram`s users to the governments of Russia and Iran.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the crypto community making it more demanding than any other crypto currencies. People enter into altcoins because of the trust on bitcoins and so I don't think alternative coins have more potentialities than the bitcoins. But the market cap. Of alternative coins will be higher than the bitcoins as there is only a limited number of 21 million bitcoins available in the crypto graphy network. Alternative coins are following bitcoins so there no chance for over taking the position of bitcoins by alt coins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
andrei.dr

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:04:34 AM

When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threaten Bitcoin's market dominance in the future. Here I am talking about the Nano(XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this rate can increase over time and can even compete with Visa.  The secret behind this is the block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed extremely rapidly. This transaction speed allowed the Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for Bitcoin's pre-encoding market.
What do you think about XRB?

Over the latter months of 2017 and the first few months of 2018, the Cryptocurrency world has seen the rise of many competitors who have challenged the position of Bitcoin.  Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, etc are all posited to be the next best thing after Bitcoin. Many analysts have also speculated that bitcoin’s bubble will explode, allowing other cryptocurrencies to claim the second place. I am positive also about Nano but, I don't think it could endanger the position of the Bitcoin.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

nano (xrb) is a coin whose transaction speed is unquestionable. but for me, the best coin besides btc is eth. because eth is more popular and I think it will last long. if you want to invest in various coins, nano can be made one of the options.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

In terms of coin value, there are no greater than bitcoin even in the upcoming years.
But if you want to double your money or more than that in short time, there are more better than bitcoin.
especially those coins under 1 usd that has great project and team. one of this is XEM and i would like to add UTK.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

I can't see any alternative coin even ethereum that is more powerful and has a lot of potential than bitcoin. I am fan of other cryptocurrencies but when it comes in potential, I don't think they can replace the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency right now for me.
Yes, I agree really to your opinion.For several months or years to come, bitcoin is still the most potential for me to invest.It is still the king of crypto an for the time being no other coins can replace it. It is the most expensive and most profitable.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

When you think of coding money, you often think of Bitcoin. But now, Bitcoin seems to have become "outdated" and the following altcoin threaten Bitcoin's market dominance in the future. Here I am talking about the Nano(XRB). Nano can handle 7,000 transactions per second and this rate can increase over time and can even compete with Visa.  The secret behind this is the block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed extremely rapidly. This transaction speed allowed the Nano to become a potential co-dominant market for Bitcoin's pre-encoding market.

For now there is no coin can surpass Bitcoin performance even just to equal it. Bitcoin also don't need a feasible commodities just to attract investors to purchase their coins like Nano and XRP but if there is a coin that have a potential to challenge Bitcoin it will be Ethereum because like Bitcoin it also gain the trust of the investors as a promising investment too due to ERC-20 standard that the platform was commonly used by most ICO to support their projects.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

Ethereum (ETH). Many people believe that Ethereum is coin similar to bitcoin. One major difference, however, is that Ethereum can handle non-monetary and non-monetary Blockchain applications, while Bitcoin can only handle monetary applications.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

For me that has great potential is bitcoin and ethereum, because for me it is also very popular all over the world, and it is also great for short or long term profits, because the two coins have a bright future.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

Ripple is a copper-related payment activity over time, facilitating quick payment between banks. The purpose of ripple is to replace outdated protocols in banks, to increase the cost competitiveness, and to make transactions faster and safer.
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

This is due to the nano-block network architecture, which allows transactions to be processed extremely rapidly. With this transaction speed, the Nano became a potential coin to dominate Bitcoin's dominance.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

For me Bitcoin has more potential than other coins,but if I will have to choose I will say Ethereum is one of coin that have potential.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 11:20:24 AM by muhammedb

with the rate in which bitcoin move cryptocurrency market it is very clear that it has the highest potential, but to me due to some difficult encounter during bitcoin transactions it seen that one day other altcoin will take over from bitcoin which i believed ethereum is the only altcoin that has that potential, because it has so many things bitcoin lakes, example transaction speed and low fee.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: