Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now.  (Read 28746 times)
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

do  not  be   surprised   because  this  is  crypto  and   it  is  normal  increasing  and  decreasing  but  i  guess that we   are  going to  be  again  same  as  the  past and  good  fays  will  come  for market and also for us.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

What kind of demand is such and the price is not surprising there is a market and here everything can be

TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

The reason is easy to understande, because the encrypted market is fluctuating. There is bound to be a bottom in ATH. I have never seen a market that rises and does not fall.
Any market will follow this rule. Maybe there is such a market in some Ponzi schemes, but encryption is not a Ponzi scheme, so it will fall and it will rise.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

Just wait for a little bit longer! The whole 2018, the market was bleeding and almost every portfolio decreased dramatically. We all hope of another pump, when the green market shows up. Just keep hodling your tokens and wait for the better times.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

We are now near in the year end and this what we are all waiting for all cryptos will start to pump just like what happen last time, don't lose hope and continue to hold.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

We are now near in the year end and this what we are all waiting for all cryptos will start to pump just like what happen last time, don't lose hope and continue to hold.
That is the right thing to do, we should hold because that is the only chance where we can get what we are expecting.
A big profit will only come once the market will progress because new investors will come and that means capitalization in overall will increase.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

The situation on the crypto market is developing in a cyclical mode. After a sharp rise in prices, the expected financial correction occurred, most prices began to decline. You also need to consider that many investors have succumbed to the herd instinct. After the decline in the prices of coins, they began to sell them actively, which negatively affected the state of the market.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

The exact reasons for this situation, no one can say for sure. But I believe that this problem is caused by various important circumstances. First of all, you should consider the negative news from different countries and organizations. You also need to take into account the financial correction in the crypto market.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

Please be calm dear. Yes, there are a lot of reasons why you shpuld feel the way you are  feeling right now, but the trust is that the feelings doesn't really help in anyway, so stay calm. The market is undergoing some corrections, and in due time, all of these would be over, and the market will be great again.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

As it turned out, this was not the limit of the fall, because then the market surprised us all again, but we shouldn’t get upset, because the price will again be at its peak!
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

Now there is something that was supposed to happen , at this time the market gets rid of old investors and does everything to participate new people.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:22:52 AM

Now there is something that was supposed to happen , at this time the market gets rid of old investors and does everything to participate new people.

Nobody can tell of course because we do not know everyone who are holding, and that is why it's safe to invest in crypto because we can be anonymous
and we will be fully protected with that. Old investors are sure still here because some of them understand the market and they believe we will break the ATH soon.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:31:41 AM

As it turned out, this was not the limit of the fall, because then the market surprised us all again, but we shouldn’t get upset, because the price will again be at its peak!
yes. hopefully, the price really can rise above the previous value in the future. maybe prices go down because there are so many negative news that it triggers a lot of panicked and selling holders so that the request is reduced which causes the value to go down.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

You don't have to be surprised,all you have to do is look at the charts of alll the previous markets and their movements and you will see that this movement in the market is normal. The price was always going to drop as there is no way that the price of the coins could have stayed that high forever. Now you just have to be patient and wait for the next one
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:39:57 PM

That is only market cycle generally we can always see these kind of dumps after pumps... So if you want to look historical charts from coinmarketcap . you can see clearly that is normal. You can look btc's or ripple's chart. You can see pumps and dumps. But i believe 200 dollar is really good price for eth and 18 dollar is really good price for neo. So maybe we can not find that chance again so we need to buy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

up to now ethereum still cannot return to high prices even the price is cheaper today than when you made this thread and I think ethereum still needs a long time to recover because so far there is still no sign and there are still no good issues I think can be used as a trigger so that people return to buy ethereum which will cause prices to rise again

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:19:38 PM

The main thing is you should stop panic and hold your soins! If you well them you will lose yoyr money and I don;t think you will like this?
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

Rumors and false news are always carried and spread by haters. Meaning some haters of crypto might have found their way by spreading FUD which led to dump by some people. I think the crypto space only needs time to overcome it's present predicament. Revolutionary ideas like blockchain can't be denied but can only be delayed for mass adoption.
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

The main reason is that many big investors manipulate market price. And I guess we won't see a big price for BTC in this year. I think it will happen in the next two years.

Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

I still think that the market is growing steadily this year. I really hope that you are mistaken- about 2 years.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: