Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who invested earlier this year?  (Read 383 times)
mey466 (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

Last year is very different from now who invested earlier this year and what is the best step? I myself was very confused

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptorushfirst

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

Anyway,if you invest in earlier of this year, you will have profit, if will going HOLD. So better for now its wait.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

My first investment in crypocurrency was years ago.
My portfolio shrunk more than 70% in the first month.
It felt terrible. I know.
My advice is that try not to pay much attention to the price.
Invest more if you can as the markets goes deeper.
Grobokopalka

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

I'm doing it, all derived from the bounty of the campaigns I invest in Ethereum. I continue to believe that he will be a great success.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

Those who invested earlier this year certainly lost a lot of money, I think that those who bought bitcoins for $ 20,000 have lost even more, so do not be sad, just do not think about it, otherwise this thought will drive you crazy.
Amakwah

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

The ones investing are the developers because cryptocurrency is growing in demand so developers will create new markets to increase cryptocurrency trading.
mey466 (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

I'm doing it, all derived from the bounty of the campaigns I invest in Ethereum. I continue to believe that he will be a great success.

very impressed with your establishment with confidence. all desires must be like that and will soon be achieved let the holder get the benefits
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

man i almost invest whenever i had a spare money, just hodl like always dude, become community member
Qlovn

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

You are completely right, this year is totally different, but that can be said in most scenarios. From my point of view, you can still invest some sum of money into crypto, but please keep in mind, that, again from my point of view, it won`t go as high as the last year.

I think some of them might go as high and higher. The positive thing about this bear market is that all the projects that doesn't have a use case is flushed out. Projects with use cases is going to soar up though
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

At what point you invested does not matter. What matters is the correct decision to make right now. If you think the price will drop further then you sell, even if it's at a loss. If you think it will increase then you hold. What actions you've taken in the past is completely sunk and should be wiped from your mind.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

Last year is very different from now who invested earlier this year and what is the best step? I myself was very confused
Majority of the peoples are investing in earlier this year. But I decide to hold for two years because I am not a depends on my investment every month my salary is credit my account it is enough to my life. First we should decide long-term investment or short term investment then only we should choose the coin this my policy so best step is holding for long term.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

Unfortunately i made some investments for the long term of 3 to 6 months and for now i am in the loss, but with a risk and earnings strategy I'm not under pressure. In comparison last year this year of 2018 the flexibility of high and low increased by generating great risks.
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:49:09 PM

First, I go to the cryptocurrency and buy some coin's it will go to HOLD and I think they will give me huge profit in future.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

I haven't bought any altcoin since I learned how it will just give me an headache trying to fill taxes when try I cash out some of the gains into fiat. It's ridiculous that you are supposed to report every single trade. I did a ton of micro trading back then and I did it in exchanges which are now dead, and I lost the trading history, I can't even report these gains anymore as a result.

And now all exchanges require you to take a picture of you holding an ID, an electricity bill, and other nonsense. Who the hell wants to do that. Only exchanges with tiny volume still allow for some free trade (Livecoin, Cryptopia...) no altcoin interests me anymore. Im just holding Bitcoin and that is enough. If an interesting altcoin pops up then I'll consider allocating some of my coins into it.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

I invested in January 2018. It seemed to me that the market would go up and I bought several coins. Later I realized that this was the wrong move. I sold some coins with losses around 15-30%. I think it's not a good time to invest now.

COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

Anyone who bought in Jan is REKT. Whoever is buying now is either already a King or going to be a King in the next bull run

Grin Grin

brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

the last spring was a great time for investment, especially for those who managed to fix the profit in June at the peak of prices. and then buy again before august,when the BTC price was 2000$..

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Rodimill8

Activity: 238

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

people who invested in this year bought coins at very expensive prices. And now they have two ways: sell them out and go out of market or keep coins to the new rally.
dreamerXXI

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

I invested some, but mainly played around with the funds I earned during December's bull run, so I was essentially playing with money of the house.
KryptoVlad

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

Last year ended with a strong rise in prices. This year began with a fall. The fall is still going on. But I hope that everything will be restored.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: