Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Goodomy [GOOD] v3 with DAG-based smart contracts and 0.7s transactions  (Read 15000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
kosmost (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

Goodomy app's key feature, All Goodomy transactions are 100% free for buyers, sellers and everyone, Get 20-99% of products and services on e-commerce websites and local stores, and post videos 1 minute fast and get tips for that, or accept money from friends. there are still many features that this platform has to offer.

Yes! In this way, we're considering the user's perspective more than crypto's perspective. Users want fast and cheap, so we're giving them fast and free. Seller's want something that's easy to use, and Goodomy makes that as simple as possible.

We're targeting the biggest slice of the market, which is regular folks. The same folks who use Facebook or YouTube might find some value in Goodomy over Bitcoin or Ethereum (which most people don't understand or even know about).

And, those users who do know about how it works (and how to load up on Goodomy via Ethereum) will be the main drivers of the market. It's a win-win.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:50:24 AM

This project is perfect for those persons that were always on-the-go, those who made their purchases online due to their busy routine. The project didn't make some noise but if you read and analyze the concept and their business proposal, you could say that this one is good,

Thanks. We're very interested in making noise in the consumer market rather than pleasing the volatile crypto market. Once Goodomy "takes off" from as a consumer-based platform, crypto will just need to follow along.

holding more of their GOOD token will bring great returns since they are using that token on their platform, thus creating more demands that will surely push the price higher and would bring more profits for those invested with this project or token holders.
+1

What most people miss, I think, is what we call the ICR+ (the infinite coin repurchase). That should help growth tremendously!

Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

I currently don't have much time to follow crypto developments because <family stuff>, but I just tried and really like the app, good work.
There's only English and Spanish as language choices from what I see, do you need help with more translations? If so, I could help out with German.
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

I currently don't have much time to follow crypto developments because <family stuff>, but I just tried and really like the app, good work.

Thanks! I've been testing it out over the weekend to make sure it's stable and everything is working well. The updated version (1.0.1) should be finished today or tomorrow. We'll also be working on getting listings added to all 3 tabs, as well as resuming promotional efforts.

There's only English and Spanish as language choices from what I see, do you need help with more translations? If so, I could help out with German.

Next might be Chinese, but it's quite difficult to list apps in China (as there are 200+ app stores, oddly enough). English and Spanish gives us access to over 1 billion Android users, so we probably will focus on marketing for the next few months instead of adding more languages. But we'll keep you in mind for German. (There is about 900 lines of text for translation, though! Do you accept Goodomy?  Grin)

Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

I have some experience, especially with the fun part where you're done with the raw translation and then notice which strings totally don't match the context and/or UI so you have to come up with something better, but can't find an equally meaningful expression  Roll Eyes
I know at least one other Goodomy follower here who I'm pretty sure would help create, test and maintain a translation and we'll certainly find more if needed. I'd probably make that a collaborative effort anyway to reach a high standard. Two heads are better than one.
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

I have some experience, especially with the fun part where you're done with the raw translation and then notice which strings totally don't match the context and/or UI so you have to come up with something better, but can't find an equally meaningful expression  Roll Eyes
I know at least one other Goodomy follower here who I'm pretty sure would help create, test and maintain a translation and we'll certainly find more if needed. I'd probably make that a collaborative effort anyway to reach a high standard. Two heads are better than one.

That's true. And thanks for being so loyal!

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

This project is perfect for those persons that were always on-the-go, those who made their purchases online due to their busy routine. The project didn't make some noise but if you read and analyze the concept and their business proposal, you could say that this one is good, holding more of their GOOD token will bring great returns since they are using that token on their platform, thus creating more demands that will surely push the price higher and would bring more profits for those invested with this project or token holders.
+1

I think you are quite mistaken. Having app does not mean that all transaction will be for online purchase. This can be used in physical store and even mom and pop store will also find it useful to accept it.

I am following this project and I am really interested to see how it will turn out.

I am alive
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:38:38 AM

This project is perfect for those persons that were always on-the-go, those who made their purchases online due to their busy routine. The project didn't make some noise but if you read and analyze the concept and their business proposal, you could say that this one is good, holding more of their GOOD token will bring great returns since they are using that token on their platform, thus creating more demands that will surely push the price higher and would bring more profits for those invested with this project or token holders.
+1

I think you are quite mistaken. Having app does not mean that all transaction will be for online purchase. This can be used in physical store and even mom and pop store will also find it useful to accept it.

I am following this project and I am really interested to see how it will turn out.

Thanks for your support!

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

✅ Goodomy v1.0.4 is out! Download from http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shopomy

Sionadgeocon

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

Hey everyone. After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the idea. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant plan.
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

Hey everyone. After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the idea. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant plan.

Thanks. The whitepaper gives more of the overall vision rather than talk specifically about how we plan to execute (as I don't believe in giving potential competitors any ideas) but feel free to let us know if you have any questions! Thanks

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:50:52 AM

How Can Goodomy Control Inflation Better than the Federal Reserve?

Well, I'll tell you:
http://goodomy.com/2018/09/09/how-goodomy-controls-inflation-like-the-federal-reserve/

Apollyon2017

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

Hi,

Maybe it will be good for Goodomy. if there will be an option to post a WANT TO BUY(WANT TO RENT ETC.) where a poster can post their wish list and then the system will notify them, once the item or service becomes available. It will have a double positive effect, there will be more interaction and sellers will know exactly what they need to sell NEXT.

Another good option to have is a section where Goodomy dollars can be USED to buy or pay things and services. Instead of US$ with bonus or discounts.

BTW... Good job and please do keep up the good work.
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

Hi,

Maybe it will be good for Goodomy. if there will be an option to post a WANT TO BUY(WANT TO RENT ETC.) where a poster can post their wish list and then the system will notify them, once the item or service becomes available. It will have a double positive effect, there will be more interaction and sellers will know exactly what they need to sell NEXT.

Another good option to have is a section where Goodomy dollars can be USED to buy or pay things and services. Instead of US$ with bonus or discounts.

BTW... Good job and please do keep up the good work.

Thanks for the suggestions! We'll keep it in mind  Smiley

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

Goodomy v1.1 has been rolled out! Includes speed improvements and much more

Changes (video version): https://youtu.be/TzWETnpQTus?t=108

New sorting options: https://www.reddit.com/r/Goodomy/comments/9fxrtr/sort_and_filter_options_in_v11/

MrUnconventional

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:39:03 AM

I'm sure no one has figured out (yet) how valuable it is for Goodomy to have exclusive rights to this method. I think it's why we've received some fairly strong interest from a couple of big retail names (one of which will be announced in a couple of days)

Has this retailer been named?

I didn't see it listed anywhere.
MrUnconventional

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:50:38 AM

How is it possible for a shop to offer a new iPhone for $1.25 or a restaurant to sell a pizza for 5 cents and still make a profit? REMI makes it possible. That is why Goodomy will dominate!

https://i.imgur.com/uNPXi6w.jpg

Can you please make a video explanation of this diagram, showing both sides of the transaction and how it will be done in real life.

I really think there needs to be an extremely dumbed down introduction set of images, videos, overviews for how Goodomy works and how it benefits users and retailers. The image in post #139 is a small start: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223214.msg38068328#msg38068328

I was talking to a couple of people this past weekend about Goodomy and it was a tough sell. Nobody really understood the retail mining, the benefits of it all and they said it was too complex for consumers to "get." (as in understand) These are just average Joe's so to speak. They don't know anything about crypto btw.

Some common responses/questions I heard:

"So what is it, shopping points?"
"Is it like gift cards?"
"Is it a shoppers club?"
"What stores have it?"
"Do I have to use my phone to buy things?"

And when I say "dumbed down," I mean it really has to be so simple a child could understand it all in about 2 minutes. People today have the attention span of a gnat.
Apollyon2017

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:19:53 AM

The app is failing atm at what it should do for the users, i. e. show them what they want or need in the fastest way possible. This is the secret of Amazon and the other online stores... they store your preferences and other metrics regarding the user and when you return you are greeted with what interests you.

MrUnconventional

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

The app is failing atm at what it should do for the users, i. e. show them what they want or need in the fastest way possible. This is the secret of Amazon and the other online stores... they store your preferences and other metrics regarding the user and when you return you are greeted with what interests you.

Good points. - ebay and amazon are fine tuned retail machines. They should be carefully studied.
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:55:22 AM

I'm sure no one has figured out (yet) how valuable it is for Goodomy to have exclusive rights to this method. I think it's why we've received some fairly strong interest from a couple of big retail names (one of which will be announced in a couple of days)

Has this retailer been named?

I didn't see it listed anywhere.

As noted previously, we're taking a more consumer-oriented approach to Goodomy rather than an investor-oriented approach. We don't want to be see as a security token, but rather a utility token. It's better to err on the side of caution, especially when the person who started the whole ICO thing is leading the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: