Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading for quick profit  (Read 2262 times)
telexqwerty

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:53:05 AM

https://t.me/theliquidator

For who focus on BTC USD pair. This Telegram bot is accurate so far. Join in and try it guys. The bot should reach a certain followers to release a new report. It's time sensitive due to the volatility of BTC.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 362

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:35:29 AM

Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

If you prefer to do day trading, you need to maximize the entire crypto market. You cannot make daily profit if you just focus on the BTC:USDT pair. There are days when the Bitcoin market is all downtrend. You will be losing during those days. You need to explore the hundred plus pairs in the exchange platforms that you are using. Maximize all these pairs, and if you are already prepared in terms of day trading skills, you will reach your 50$ daily profit goal.   

Right, the the BTC-USDT pair to me is the best way to make a lot of money in this bearish trend. For one, I believed that daily traders are a sort of the kings of the market today. Imagine buying 1 bitcoin a  few days ago and quickly dumping it when it goes to $7500. Instant $1K profits in 2-3 days. But you need to have a good capital and know what you are doing otherwise it can also mean quick lost on your end if you didn't dump it at the perfect time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:08:07 AM

i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

If you prefer to do day trading, you need to maximize the entire crypto market. You cannot make daily profit if you just focus on the BTC:USDT pair. There are days when the Bitcoin market is all downtrend. You will be losing during those days. You need to explore the hundred plus pairs in the exchange platforms that you are using. Maximize all these pairs, and if you are already prepared in terms of day trading skills, you will reach your 50$ daily profit goal.   
I agree with you, there's also time where bitcoin is on it's bearish days and the only thing that we can see is all about downfall, very hard to gain profits
when that bloody market are still in progress, better to understand and study those available pairs, sometimes some diversions are ongoing and those
who are losing fate with btc are trying to recover using other venue, if you are really aiming to continuously gain then better to explore deeper with crypto.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

Quick profit is possible for crypto, but it probably won't be any big - you'd better search for more sustainable ways than daily-trading.
It is just about matter of choice. Every person here comes with different mindset. Some want to get money at daily basis and they can’t wait so long to earn money because they may have big list of wishes and needs to be fulfilled. While there are people who usually have habit to wait till their profit just become tasteful and only then they hit the mark. So it really just depends upon Peron investing in.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:09:49 AM

yes bitcoin its good for day trading, BTC USDT are the best pair, but make $50 a day possible if you a good trader and have a big capital to trade.

nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

if to put bitcoin in terms of trading and investing to get a quick profit is quite difficult, because the price of bitcoin always up and down continuously. so if you want to get a huge profit it better be patient waiting time bitcoin rise again like last year in november

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:47:45 AM

if to put bitcoin in terms of trading and investing to get a quick profit is quite difficult, because the price of bitcoin always up and down continuously. so if you want to get a huge profit it better be patient waiting time bitcoin rise again like last year in november

Yeah main problem its fix you profit in time , because who didn't fix that on January now got -80% from deposit , i did some +2-3x profit from ico but ethereum price dropped on same amount so iam still with same deposit in my fiat but in crypto i am doubled.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

Day trading is the best way to earn from this dip other than holding. Day trading, I believe, is simply taking advantage of the volatility of cryptocurrencies within the hours of the day.
Day trading, however, can be very risky if one is not very careful. I believe you can earn even more than $50 if you have a huge capital and you understand how the market works.
You will, however,  need to diversify into different coins if you want that much profit. It's not enough to focus only USD:BTC trading. There are times when the price of bitcoin will go downward and you won't make profit from it but with diversification, you will be able to make profits from other coins as well.

ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

It entirely depends on how much knowledge do you have and how much capital are you willing to invest. Considering the amount you want to earn in a day, that is, 50$ you have to invest a relatively higher amount and study the technical analysis and charts carefully. Remember, that day trading is riskier in the sense that prices may not move as per your expectations. So be ready to trade only that much of amount which you are willing to lose. Moreover withdraw some money at regular intervals too.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:22:01 PM

It entirely depends on how much knowledge do you have and how much capital are you willing to invest. Considering the amount you want to earn in a day, that is, 50$ you have to invest a relatively higher amount and study the technical analysis and charts carefully. Remember, that day trading is riskier in the sense that prices may not move as per your expectations. So be ready to trade only that much of amount which you are willing to lose. Moreover withdraw some money at regular intervals too.

$50 is not enough to invest, $50 is enough for a quick trade, but you can make pennies out of it, everytime that i am trading i am not using less than $200 for each trade, even a 2% out of it would be enough for me.
But it depends on the situation instead of "how much" do you have.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

If you want to earn 50usd per day in trading. You must have a considerable capital. With large capital you can trade through bitcoin or altcoin. For 500usd you only need 10% of price increase to get 50usd profit and for 5000usd capital you only need 1% increase in a day to get 50usd profit. But it also has a high risk for loss. My advice, don't be too hopeful with high profits in trading.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:50:45 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 06:12:55 PM by tylerderden

Yes by doing day trading you can easily earn $50 a day, all you have to do is get good knowledge about the market and practice trading for free first and then spend your money on it. But the noobs here don't understand this and start trading without any previous experiences and also don't bother to read a few books as they emphasize on learn from your losses and then they loose big, so it's important to know about the thing that you are about to go into, so my advise is just be calm and have a good knowledge about trading, then start it.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:09:30 PM

I finally found best day trading pair and it isn't bitcoin or ethereum it is litecoin i see the price changing by 10-20$ daily and with the price of litecoin just 3% of current bitcoin price you can easily make profits higher profits with lesser risk involved trust me try it once
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:24:50 PM

I finally found best day trading pair and it isn't bitcoin or ethereum it is litecoin i see the price changing by 10-20$ daily and with the price of litecoin just 3% of current bitcoin price you can easily make profits higher profits with lesser risk involved trust me try it once
I think that this is a rather tempting offer, as I used to pay attention to fluctuations in the price of coins in 5%. This gave me a profit on the difference in price to several hundred dollars a day.
fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:40:54 AM

Keep your investment short and distributed equally over every sets of wallets and proceed with caution Smiley
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:28:23 AM

$50 profit from daily trading which started from small amount of capital i think this is difficult to do so even most people says it's possible but i don't think it will be steady but if you have large amount of capital to starting trade such as $5000 or more i think this is possible because your profit target is only $50 which mean only 1% from your basic capital of money
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:57:46 AM

To get profit in crypto is not easy like that and also can not in the target like that.
The market is difficult to predict, and may not be in line with our expectations.

Do not be greedy, getting a profit per day is enough. No need a target.
Not everyone can be like that.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:58:13 AM

For me day trading is not advisable because its always take a risk, better for a long term investment to earned more profit.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

The fixed profit of 50$ would depend of how much your initial capital would be, the lesser the capital, the higher the risk. During this bear market, even the charts would confuse you and let's you enter even you got confirmations that would result consecutive losses, like me.  Grin
wolfofcryptocurrency

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

There are a lot of trading options you can opt for. Arbitrage trading is one thing you can look at if you're lazy to research on which coins you want to invest in. But arbitrage trading involves a lot of risk, and there are a lot of factors to factor in like time, withdrawal time, etc.

I personally trade altcoins mostly paired to BTC. Then when BTC is taking a hit, I sell them to USDT then wait for better entry point to get back in. But I don't really do day trading anymore due to the high risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: