Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading for quick profit  (Read 2266 times)
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

It's well to remember that $50 day profit is inseparable from $100 day loss. Crypto market is too unstable to plan a guaranteed day profit. But there's no denying that it all depends on your investbank amount, so fortune favors the bold, mate.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:42:16 AM

When I have started learning Crypto, I was reading hodl advice all over the place and adopting. Luckily I have sold Eth despite of that two months ago and avoided a huge crash. I could now buy at least three times more Eth for the same price. And two to three times more btc.
Trading requires lot of time, devotion and concentration. It is a great thing to learn but needs to be played very carefully, and with no greed.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

It seems simple, I think not always favorable, depending on the capital you spend. Long-term holdings give you safety, as well as higher profits every day. The market is not always stable. You should not do that.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

I'm doing this right now and I can say it's one of the best way to earn bitcoin because you can use your skill and strategies to have more chance of having earning huge amount of money. You can start here even if your capital is tight because you're the one who will decide about your earning and based on how much hard work you put the result of it. As a daily trader you must monitor your coins carefully because time is your enemy here, no one wants to lose their money so having skills and time you will surely achieve your goals.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

I think if you can earn $50 per day so possible it is not only $50 you can earn thousand of $$ but you need best experience trading and update knowledge worldwide, so you can try practice forex & Iqoption.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:19:32 AM

Learn money management and Trading emotion.

The profit is easily achievable if you have enough amount of capital.

i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
Currently, the BItcoin USD pair is the best pair to trade because it makes a lot of movements.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

I think if you can earn $50 per day so possible it is not only $50 you can earn thousand of $$ but you need best experience trading and update knowledge worldwide, so you can try practice forex & Iqoption.
I do not know why, but something most of my interlocutors always dissuaded me from trading in Forex. you nothing and I appeared some claims to this project when I tried myself to do some actions to start trading.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

I do not know why, but something most of my interlocutors always dissuaded me from trading in Forex. you nothing and I appeared some claims to this project when I tried myself to do some actions to start trading.
just I mean practice forex & Iqoption. forex practice free balance $500 & Iqoption free balance $10000 this is just demo and practice yourself, and must be your need long time research and help a trading expert person so you can be the winner. otherwise, if you invest a few time for trading so many many risks or cannot win.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

Day trading will be working now due to the current price fluctuation of the market and then they can get the short term profit for sure. Please pick the right trading site and set the trading bot for you you will need to do very works on setting the trades multiple time.

There is no need of comparing the bitcoin trading with the forex here. Forex is completely shit but crypto trading will give a big profit. If you just hold the fund as well.
mangoleaf

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

main thing is to just be patient and don't be tricked into a mini pump to buy at a high price.  Just keep some low buy offers in as well incase someone with large bags comes in and dumps a lot at once.
mintevacuateY

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:01:29 AM

Being a college student I prefer the daily trading because it gives me enthusiasm for the every next day
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:35:09 AM

You should have goal to make profit from trading in monthly, lets say  minimum 50% amonth because the situation of market in each day is different, when the market downtrend can be in  aweek you can not make profit. Now the market in consolidate and side away will be more difficult to get big profit, and only possible take profit between 5 to 10% per trade. When the market ATH you can increase your target profit per trade. Understanding price action of market is important to make profit.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:35:38 AM

It is always possible that you can get $50 profit every day but it still depends on how much is your capital. Of course if you have a bigger capital then just a small movement of the coin it would be achieved but if you have a small capital then it may take some time before you can get this amount of profit and it may become weekly that it will be reach. It still depends on what percentage of movement before you can reach this profit.

I agree with BTC USDT pair because if you like day trading then technical analysis is more effective because the higher the volume, the more people use charts and if they use the same indicator then there is a high probability that the support and resistance would still be the same so you just have to put your buy above support and sell below resistance so that your order will be filled.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

I think it will only drain your energy and time to monitor the market and always keep it up every day, and now it's a bit difficult to do that because btc is down and most altcoin follow btc
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

I think that day trading is a kind of very good investment way, as long as you have a unique vision and keen observation on the market, then you will get profits, day trading risk is not high, the relative profits will not be too much.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

yes its possible to trade only one coin. But to get this $50 daily im bot sure you can have it . Even professional traders experience to lose like what is happening now in the market.

You must be a very experienced, professional trader to do this business. If you do not know much about the market and its rules and regulations, better choose long-term trading.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

Trading with USDT and Bitcoin is the safest thing to trade.  Alts are too risky but gives a very return of investment.  Just take a look of EOS,  it pumps to 40% the lastday while ETH is only 5%.

mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

50$ is not a lot to make profit with, day trading will almost never be a consistent gain game. if you make a 10% profit on your daily trading, which I think is highly unlikely, you end up with a 5$ profit, not a lot huh? but here is what I think you should do: go for it anyway, you will learn a LOT from it and 50$ is not a lot of money so even if you lose all of it you'll be just fine.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:41:31 AM

I think it's hard to get profit from daily trading because the price is hard to predict and sometimes the price goes down or goes up for a long time, and you should pay attention to the market every time, maybe even lose your money
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

Making $50 profit a day is actually quite impossible and too much to ask for to be honest. Day trading won't be giving you this much profit, else you will be seeing everyone do that. But if you actually have a huge capital to invest, and be able to trade bulk of coins for small profit, then it might be possible though you will be taking a huge risk, which I think is not worth taking.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: