Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading for quick profit  (Read 2262 times)
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
I know btc-usdt is a good choice, but in crypto there is a lot of coin so I guess you should see most market altcoin-BTC or altcoin-ETH. I suggest you EOS and TRON, I see in the market the transaction in the exchanges of both coins is crowded, the movement of its value is enough to make a profit in a day.

buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

now it is a lot of people who are in need of money, one way to get it is ico investment but now many ico are not successful so the only way is to do day trading for quick profit, amu must choose altcoin which moves its value fast like PAT in order to get good profit
@Uranty3

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

now it is a lot of people who are in need of money, one way to get it is ico investment but now many ico are not successful so the only way is to do day trading for quick profit, amu must choose altcoin which moves its value fast like PAT in order to get good profit
I support this idea. this is a very effective way of making a profit. However, in addition to a good analysis of the project, you need to have a good intuition when choosing a project...
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

Day trading is big and is a quick way of making more profit. However, much caution is needed since it is  one of the easiest  ways to run at a loss in crypto. There is the need to read much and get enough time to study the market and to be strategic.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:17:52 PM

i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

Day trading on just one pair will be better from my own perseption since you can focus on it. And to be honest it will be easier to manage and to get the informations regarding the coins you want to trade.

ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

It is not enough usd for trading. First you increase your usd and set plan for buy. If you want regularly trade you select new alt coin that recent success in ico. cause this coin regularly up and down.
Well yeah, this is difficult but we have to do it. It is all about the matter of preference. If you are thinking for some extra bucks to come in your pocket then what is bad in putting some effort here. For making money, definitely you have to make move, a strong move. So think over it and make this amazing choice for you and your family. Day trading can help you but firstly check whether it meets your goal or not.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

I think 50 dollars is a tiny amount; you can even earn only a few dollars a day. But if prices drop, you will lose less. Anyway, $ 50 is also a safe investment. You should buy altcoin because altcoin will help your 50 dollars into 500 dollars in a few days
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

I think it depend on your assets to run trade. Id you have enough money (example $3000), maybe to get $50 is so posible. But you also must expert on watch the market and make decide when to buy and sell. For day trading, I suggest for trade with small price of coin because you can collacting more asset with your money. Maybe you can try with BCH, Ethereum, Monero, Waves or get with etherun base token.

cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

day trading can give us a very good profit but it is too much risky specially if you do not have any expeirence in day trading, day trading require a lot of experience and skill without having such expeirnece and skill in day trading can be consider as much risky. I think that for such people long term investment can be consider as good for investment.
vlasindastris

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

BTCBTCBTC BTCBTCBTC
I hold almost all the coins for more than 3 months. noticed that in the end each brings over profit 200% of the purchase price. And what do you do? Huh
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

50$  for  profit is possible with day  trading if you have trading  experience . With  a good entry point with
some luck everybody can do it, but consistently only well experienced traders. It is a risky business as market will not  always be  in Your favour, sometimes You win and sometimes You lose with day trading.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

Day trading is too much risk. If you want to good profit then you have to be an expert in trading. But longtime trading always in profitable and safe.
I do not agree with your opinion. Trading for years does not always mean profitable and safe. Most perennial traders also lose a lot of money because they can not predict that the market will fall in 2018

Am I spamming? Report me!
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

Day trading is too much risk. If you want to good profit then you have to be an expert in trading. But longtime trading always in profitable and safe.
I do not agree with your opinion. Trading for years does not always mean profitable and safe. Most perennial traders also lose a lot of money because they can not predict that the market will fall in 2018

right way of how are you able to manage the day trading is could be the best thing that you may ever have to take on we should be always work on this field that you may already have the knowledge of where you may also have to be day trading can make profit but you dont have to take it in a quick time.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

Its possible that you will make that money but of course you also have to consider your capital for trading, you will also need to know that you wont make that money everyday sometimes you will also lose.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

it depends on your amount in the trading, remember a huge amount will get a huge profit but also has a chance to get a huge loss, especially if you just trade in the one coin. i suggest you try more than one coin.
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

Most likely you will have a good loss every day, not profit, I hope you are ready for this morally?
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

Looking for quick profit in cryptocurrency is like chasing the shadow! Cryptocurrency activities is like day to day job, you have to pay your dues and work in advance before you can begin to make money. Quick profit is always elusive, trading and holding for long term is the right strategy that pays!
True, there are many people that think they will get big profits very fast because they see how the market can move what they do not understand is that it is very difficult to get those profits and the ones that have gotten the greatest profits are those that are patient and wait for the right time to buy their coins and to sell them and that have no problem to wait for months or even years to do it.
Not exactly difficult. In order to earn profits, a trader must be an educated person who knows the ups and downs, in and out of market. Attaining patience without knowledge will be too much work and it may not be possible also. Why is this that the experience traders become patient in their nature? Simple, because with time the get to the required level of knowledge. They understand what’s happening.
In internet there is not night and day but the 24 hours service and this is not up to day and night in the trading and especially in the crypto trading as we know that the market is open anytime. You can get profit in day time as well as in night time if you are working with your market knowledge. Without knowledge you can see nothing as profit even in the day time.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:21:08 PM

Considering benefit, we should realize what will be its results. We might look for our benefit, we know how benefit will be. Great venture will proclaim your own income. We know how much and what will happen on the off chance that we contribute, contribute just what you can bear to lose. Exchange your own motivation to be.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

To be able to trade consistently as well as make up to $50 in a day implies you will have sizeable deposit to trade, and you must have mastered the skill of cryptocurrency trading expertly- conversant and you are hard working prepared loss just in case things did not go as planned.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

yes you are right with daily trading seems like it is very profitable because I see if you do daily trading of capital you have can always give advantage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: