Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading for quick profit  (Read 2262 times)
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

Most likely you will have a good loss every day, not profit, I hope you are ready for this morally?

Man, some guys really make a quick profit dealing with the day trading. But how many people that are successful in it do you personally know? I suppose it is better not to risk with this activity.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

It is not good to always trying to catch the quick profit because that is the main reason of why a lot of people end up losing a lot of money in a short period of time, just go for a long term, not quick buck.

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

Daytrading is good enough if you know what you are doing in there, but if you are just a newbie anmd you do not know nothing about trading, then you are obviously going to lose a lot of money because of that.

I like to trade a coin but i am not really good doing day trading because day trading is not an easy job and even that it is profitable to do, i still not prefer to do day trading and for me only expert in trading will surely get a quick profit in day trade.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

DAily trading is risky you will lose a significant amount of your bitcoin when you are new in trading, you need to be expert in trading before you do a daily trading.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

DAily trading is risky you will lose a significant amount of your bitcoin when you are new in trading, you need to be expert in trading before you do a daily trading.

+1 point for this being a daytrading is so risky you need to be careful to your move because any moment the price can pump up or falling down so redearch first the basic procedure on trading like knowing some indicator and how to read the pricechart to avoid doing any negative move.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

Daily profit seem very appealing and pleasing to the ear, making daily profit however is what is difficult.  Let assume you are very smart and you do make profit,  such profit will be very small compare to holding long term.
Yeah, Day trading is profitable but it is not such an easy way of making money, Day trading need a good experience and also need for a good planing and only then we can expect to make money from day trading, those people who do not have experience in day trading, i do not think that they can make a good money from day trading, to me i think that the best option for such people is to invest their money for long term which is less risky as compare to day trading.
Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

I agree Day trade is a big profit but you must have the brave feelings so that you will not be easily frustrate if you lose your token.Ttading is not easy but you have to fight for your faith that you will profit.

If we put only small percent of target it could be profitable like 1% daily. But this will require a huge amount of money as investment and the risk will be higher too.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:12:03 PM

Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

BTCUSD is the best pair ofcourse, because it is the most technical asset with good liquidity. As for the alts, they have low liquidity and their movement is more unpredictable.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

I prefer to exchange Bitcoin to fiat money like BTC / USD and BTC / EURO for daily trading, its price movement is faster than in pairs to Ethereum or other crypto coins, and the profits are more quickly perceived.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

I think the best pair is btc-usd or eth-usd. In the daily chart, their fluctuations can be identified and profit from this

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

I think the best pair is btc-usd or eth-usd. In the daily chart, their fluctuations can be identified and profit from this

I also agree with you if the market falling down the btc/usd is a good pair to trade compare to altcoin/btc, that can lose you a huge money in a short period of time.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

The only way for you to get a huge amount of profit by trading daily is to invest a huge amount as well, 50$ per day is decent amount to sustain your daily needs but it was also very hard to obtain if you will not focus on trading daily.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

I don't think you should think that day trading gives you fixed profit, just master technical analysis and watch some day trading strategy in youtube.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

Yes i do experienced that day trading and i get quick profit but not so big if i saw that market up i will sell it even i get a small profit. Then i will buy back again if the price will goes down.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:39:27 PM

That is really cool ,trading with BTC and,USDT can be profitable most of the times. Caution should also be taken when prices falls or rises.Day trading can really be fun
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:04:33 PM

To get $ 50 per day I thought it was too high, it seems very difficult to realize given the market price that tends to stagnate or slightly fluctuate. 
There may be one sensible idea a way to earn $ 50 per day that's with big capital. Maybe your expectations will be easy to achieve, but if there are buyers, who buy large amounts, if not then it will still be ZERO.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:05:35 AM

Day trading is good for who has a lot of time.
And also has good view of markets.
Need good notice. But once lost, it could be a big deal 😃
So, if you wanna take a day trading, prepare for many things.
Your time, your point of view, your skill too.

Mystika

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:28:00 AM

Day trading is fast gaining profit especially if you are focused on monitoring. Day trading is also one of the most pragmatic and must be alert

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

I think so, trading is every day profit but it's not easy to get daily profit, because there is a point that you have to wait in case it's over invested, because you can lose.

Instead of the day profit, you can lose all of your money. day trading is a very risky business. I suppose that the luckiest and skilled people here can win.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

I think daily trading to be able to get a lot of profits and big you must need a lot of capital and you also need the knowledge and expertise that can help you to know the right time to buy and sell coin so it can get huge profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: