Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading for quick profit  (Read 2262 times)
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:36:13 AM

Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

In my opinion, it is the best pair to trade on this bear period that feels like forever. It's hard because you need to put your fears aside like thinking that it could fall more. Just buy it and if it goes lower then but it again and after a small rise, sell for a small profit.
lolehiM92

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:18:58 AM

There are many ways you can trade in the day or you can trade the other day ie long term or short term depending on the way of trading you can choose to trade for yourself, I prefer to assign translate the same day to quickly know the profit
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:30:05 AM

if you try to make a profit with your daily trading it seems to require skill that you can help for your trading capital in order to know the right time to buy coin and sell coin.

Without skills and experience, you will be a loser until that you are exactly this lucky guy that was kissed once buy Mrs. Fortune. Day trading is very risky.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:44:47 AM

i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

Before anything else, let me tell you that day trading is like a double-edged sword. You may be thinking of trying it for the daily profit that you are imagining. In reality, it may turn into something else, a daily dose of losing trades. But I am not discouraging you. I am only saying that before you enter, make sure that you are fully prepared skill-wise. It is better to maximize the list of tradable cryptos rather than focusing on BTC and USDT.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
SleepMachine

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

I do not think that you can earn money with this pair. USDT is too safe for business. You should choose a pair with BTC and other good altcoin to get high money.

xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

Btc Usdt Eth pairing are cool in trading, as for the $50 daily it's quite possible in as much as you have a good capital to start and deep knowledge in TA,  but remember that we are in bearish season,  TA gets destroyed often during bearish season
zack29

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

Day trading is not for the newbie. It comes with so much risks though it is volatile and speculative.  You can make some hand some profit from day trading if you know how to trade.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

Day trading is the best option at this time as the market is in downtrend and bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating. Trading day by day will minimize your risk, helping you to make a profit safely.

In order to be able to successfully trade you have to have a specific plan, an accurate analysis and always have to track the bitcoin price.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

Day trading is for just trader who have many experiences. If you are newbie, I prefer to you to study more techniques and strategies for you to not lose your money. Day trading is very difficult job because of its unstable price.
Do day trading on the right altcoin, we also have to think about what steps to take because every chance at the value of crypto is very rare. so buy and sell at the right time

Short term trading will result in quick profit as we all know that less valuable currencies are with less fluctuations and one can easily make profit here in little time.

Profit is possible here both short term and long term but we can clearly say that long term will result in high profit while short term will result in less profit. If you want to make quick profit then start trade with Altcoin or Litecoin which are best for this reason.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

Btc Usdt Eth pairing are cool in trading, as for the $50 daily it's quite possible in as much as you have a good capital to start and deep knowledge in TA,  but remember that we are in bearish season,  TA gets destroyed often during bearish season

With relatively good amount of money, targeting $50 per day will look so possible. But at some point, we have to be very patient and keep steady with our first plan if we met the down trend after we bought some bitcoins. We have to hold our bitcoin till our main target reached which can take a bit longer.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:48:06 AM

No, trading by day will be a loss, with the current market is constantly falling which is one of the hardest times in the market, you have to wait patiently, hoping to get a good price for you.
Trading is quicker for getting profit with Altcoin and Litecoin as these are short term and we can get less profit after trading. If you want to get huge profit or more profit then trade for long term with Ethereum and the Bitcoin which are favorable for long term and you will get high output.

So it is a very good experience to a part of this market and I suggest you to go for long term with Bitcoin as per your ability in order to make huge profit.
ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

Day trading is in itself a very difficult task, and since you want to earn $ 50 every day, you are likely to lose your money. What is your initial investment amount?
mohitsharma67

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

Day trading is a very high risky trading but also very good profitable.You need proper knowledge before start day trading,otherwise there have lot chance of lose.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

You can only make a consistent money when you know where the direction of the market will be heading to. But since you can't determine that , it won't be possible for always to make gains from trading. sometimes you can lose all what  you have, other times you can make more than even your invested capital.
montgolfier

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

You are only going to make $50 a day if you have a huge amount of money on your balance + a huge amount of patience and if you are not greedy, otherwise you will lose almost everything in there in less than a few days starting from now.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

day trading is for a quick profit, because the market price of the increasingly increasing trade day, we must be patient with trading, if you want to be patient we will be profitable and can be successful

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
gsingh

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

Sometimes it does not work like that, most of the times you are more than confused because of the market and you end up losing a lot of money and time, day trading is not a fast rich scheme and you wont make millions per day on a daily basis

Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

day trading is for a quick profit, because the market price of the increasingly increasing trade day, we must be patient with trading, if you want to be patient we will be profitable and can be successful
Yeah day trading is good to make you earn good profit because it need very short time trust and time to spend, a lot of day trader are now well known milliners but they have gain this place in society with the help of their skills, knowledge and wisdom, we should not make it as 2nd choice because have knowledge, money, and skills but still wounding jobless is the foolish decision which should not be chosen.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:17:11 PM

The quicker the gains, the greater the risk for the investor, and without a clear investment strategy it is easy to fail. I think that short-term trading is very exciting for new investors because it gives a sense of rapid returns but that is extremely risky and I believe it is only for experienced investors in the market.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

A day trading a good way of making a good and fastest profit,but in order you to gain more earning,you must needs to monitor whole day the price value of coin market caps,to get those  words buying low and selling high process,because in this way you  can achieve  what your aims profit,but this situation  now is not much effective because of consecutive  bleeding market price,therefore the best way for me at this moment is to Hodl and wait to back its normal situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: