Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13260 times)
lasttime99

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:36:34 PM

I think once people c that thy can withdraw BTC out of this platform n take the fiat out. U going to c a lot of people joining in here. U will hv your hands full n seeing the price move up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

I think the project will achieve good results if it is more open. I'm certainly interested in projects in which funds will be invested.

If you are really interested then just invest in it, and tell me after 6 months how much you have gained. I would love to hear your story.
Yes, absolutely this will come true. The platform is far better than any other lending platforms. It will completely make your invested money double within a very limited period of time. POWERLOAN is the best lending platform to generate a great amount of money. so don't be hesitate before investing money in it, this is the best lending platform for earnings.

I am hoping that it will really going that way so that there will be more people/investors who will come and join in their platform. I can't say for now that this will be the best platform since this is not yet established but I am expecting to make that things happen.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Same as Bitconnect, Davorcoin and others Tongue

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
No doubt about how many projects are turning into scam one, they are just ponzi platform, hoping it will not happen here Wink Anyways, risking is still part of the process whether a project's image is really a respectable and reliable one due to how people are talking about it. If the team can prove it, so be it. As this project can really have the potential to be a successful platform in the future.
For me powerloan is different and unique and I dont see any reasons that this project will scam investors. Lets just support this project!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In fact, this platform looks the best or profitable option for investment. Supporting this project by making an investment here will give you great opportunity to generate a healthy amount of profit.
The Powerloan project is really giving us the best opportunit we can get here in the crypto currency community when it come to have a project regarding lending platform. With its uniqueness and great capabilities, I believe in its potential to grow much better in the coming future and gain more investors for this project to keep its further developments.

There is also SALT with a very strong team who tries to provide blockchain or cryptocurrency lending. I would consider several options.
Yeah you are right ,that is a good and considerable easy to reach the outcome. I agree.

There is also not only one bank in real life to do lending, but several options and that is important to have competition for interest rates in the markets.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
No doubt about how many projects are turning into scam one, they are just ponzi platform, hoping it will not happen here Wink Anyways, risking is still part of the process whether a project's image is really a respectable and reliable one due to how people are talking about it. If the team can prove it, so be it. As this project can really have the potential to be a successful platform in the future.
For me powerloan is different and unique and I dont see any reasons that this project will scam investors. Lets just support this project!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In fact, this platform looks the best or profitable option for investment. Supporting this project by making an investment here will give you great opportunity to generate a healthy amount of profit.
The Powerloan project is really giving us the best opportunit we can get here in the crypto currency community when it come to have a project regarding lending platform. With its uniqueness and great capabilities, I believe in its potential to grow much better in the coming future and gain more investors for this project to keep its further developments.

There is also SALT with a very strong team who tries to provide blockchain or cryptocurrency lending. I would consider several options.
Yeah you are right ,that is a good and considerable easy to reach the outcome. I agree.

There is also not only one bank in real life to do lending, but several options and that is important to have competition for interest rates in the markets.
Yes it depends on the intrest rate and i think in terms of power lending they can offer some great intrest rate which would then increase the amount of investors for their platform which would also make this project go great ahead.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

Yes it depends on the intrest rate and i think in terms of power lending they can offer some great intrest rate which would then increase the amount of investors for their platform which would also make this project go great ahead.
If the interest rates are really fair which can meet the common investor potential then we can expect more investors reaping in also power loan can start it's branches in various distributions that expansion helps to achieve an outstanding targets than we just focussed.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

We don't yet know the intrest rate for the project but we can assume that it might be good enough to attract several investors towards the team. This project is anyhow going to turn much profitable ahead in terms of lending.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

We don't yet know the intrest rate for the project but we can assume that it might be good enough to attract several investors towards the team. This project is anyhow going to turn much profitable ahead in terms of lending.
Atleast we know one thing that this project does not offer any ponzi scheme and indeed it might get much intresting and profitable ahead so it is better to wait for the future of the project to really start their platform soon.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

Atleast we know one thing that this project does not offer any ponzi scheme and indeed it might get much intresting and profitable ahead so it is better to wait for the future of the project to really start their platform soon.
That is indeed draws the attention of many participants who choose the platform where their investments should be highly deserving on what they choose and this ponzi is a drawback but with power loan we can proceed securely.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:19:24 PM

I think once people c that thy can withdraw BTC out of this platform n take the fiat out. U going to c a lot of people joining in here. U will hv your hands full n seeing the price move up.
That’s if the people want to exchange BTC for Fiat. With news going around everytime of BTC price hikes people just resort to save it for later. The platform wont primarily get popular much because of it and i believe the main attraction would be lending crypto to people.
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

That’s if the people want to exchange BTC for Fiat. With news going around everytime of BTC price hikes people just resort to save it for later. The platform wont primarily get popular much because of it and i believe the main attraction would be lending crypto to people.
I also think that the forte of this project will be lending crypto to people above the other options.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

That is indeed draws the attention of many participants who choose the platform where their investments should be highly deserving on what they choose and this ponzi is a drawback but with power loan we can proceed securely.
these are the right thoughts. I think in any case, all investors who invest their investments in the project, sooner or later will get a good profit from this.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:11:03 PM

I think the project will achieve good results if it is more open. I'm certainly interested in projects in which funds will be invested.
I think that few projects like to keep their data more secured by not keeping it transparent.
I think that will be fine till it has supported and association with trusted members.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

If you are really interested then just invest in it, and tell me after 6 months how much you have gained. I would love to hear your story.
For someone investments aren't the tool of a long-term outlook. Most of investors want fast benefit during a short period, month for example and consider cryptocurrency suitable for such action. However it not always so. It is good of course if this investor arrives exactly as you have written.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:00:15 PM

For someone investments aren't the tool of a long-term outlook. Most of investors want fast benefit during a short period, month for example and consider cryptocurrency suitable for such action. However it not always so. It is good of course if this investor arrives exactly as you have written.
That's why there are risk in investing, you may not know how things will turn out especially in the field of cryptocurrency. Unstable prices, too many possible outcomes ahead. Let's see if this platform is worth an investment.
I agree, there is a risk in investing but you can minimise it by taking calculated risks by making proper strategies and plans to deal with any situation
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:08:32 PM

So, just to double check, over half the amount of coins is premined? 13 million out of 21 million???

And 6 million of those are sold as an ICO in multiple stages, making millions of dollars for the devs?

And also you can get 1% daily interest or more from several month long packages?
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:13:38 PM

That's why there are risk in investing, you may not know how things will turn out especially in the field of cryptocurrency. Unstable prices, too many possible outcomes ahead. Let's see if this platform is worth an investment.
More risk is meaning more profitable. Who have invested at PowerLoan can met up some risky, but you can see at their 3 packages, it is so profitable after only 1 round.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:15:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is full of fast money makers not that is bad but it can kill other business should people just dump anyhow i think give them some time and hodl is better who knows when lambo

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

interesting project i think this project will be a big project The pace of their work is positive. Now they will take some role in the project team to make them attractive to the investor. So if anyone really interested then invest, i hpoe short time will get good profit
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

For normally, PowerLoan have their calculator for any durations : 3 months, 6 months, 12 months. And it depend on how much you will make invest. But if you want to cash out your profit and interest for sooner, it so hard, you will lost fees for operation.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:08:16 PM

interesting project i think this project will be a big project The pace of their work is positive. Now they will take some role in the project team to make them attractive to the investor. So if anyone really interested then invest, i hpoe short time will get good profit
Yeah, you're right but somehow the team and their project should be competitive enough among others. I'm just hoping also that they will able to pursue on some possible difficulties that they may encounter as I believe this project have a great chance to success that can be benefited by many here in crypto currency community.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: