Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13260 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

Developers do not badly perform their work, and it seems to me that the developers will be able to collect even more than planned.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

For a long time, the project has maintained a positive dynamics in fees. I believe that this will lead the project to the intended goal

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

For a long time, the project has maintained a positive dynamics in fees. I believe that this will lead the project to the intended goal
If a project has to be big,need to maintain positive dynamics in fees.Their positiveness give other a motivation & give people hope to have interest in this project
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

If a project has to be big,need to maintain positive dynamics in fees.Their positiveness give other a motivation & give people hope to have interest in this project
It is not always easy to maintain a stable positive dynamic and maintain interest. It takes some effort from the project administration
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

It is not always easy to maintain a stable positive dynamic and maintain interest. It takes some effort from the project administration
They had a strong potential as we could see their CEO John who is an IT programmer and in his tenure he has manage projects with budgets up to $30,000,000.00 for public and private sectors in implementation of financial systems.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

Fees are as they initially planned and their release strategy consists of three-tiered environment where work is executed in stages through testing to ensure codes deployed are bug free development-testing and production.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

During our stage 1 ICO a lot of concerns have been raised.
This is to manage and align everyone's expectation on our plan and strategy.

ICO seems to be slow, what if we don't sell out?
Powerloan have never planned for ICO to sell out. We do not have any softcap. Powerloan is setup and entirely funded by me and my team. All capital and expenses up till ICO finishes, is from the core team. None of ICO collected monies will be used in ICO marketing or other ICO activity. All investor ICO funds, will not be utilized for ICO activity or push ICO to finish. Powerloan focus on post-ICO value creation with funds collected.

How do you prove you do not use our money?
If you do a lookup on all wallet addresses for deposit, no funds have been touched and will not be touched until ICO is over.

What will funds from ICO be used for?
1. Value creation projects
2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

If ICO don't sell out, doesn't it mean that our tokens are not valuable?
That is the wrong perception, a lot of other ICO uses ICO fund for development and marketing ICO before opening their platform. That is not right. Development and marketing of ICO is fully paid by Powerloan team and investor's money should come into play only after platform launches. That in a way translate to POWL token being more valuable than other ICO.

Other plans come into play for increase value for example:
1. Initial buy back on exchange opening.
2. Launching our first utility token and airdrop in August.
3. Private sale of utility token with ratio to amount of POWL tokens held.
4. Opening of powerloan token marketplace (rent and sell utility tokens).
5. Coinburns

ICO is a milestone we have to go through, but it should not be our critical success factor. ICO is merely a fundraising phase, and it does not make sense for us to utilize any of your investments just to raise more fund. We do not want to be in debt, even before the platform opens.

Here I would like to ask all of us to align our strategy and expectation to hold and build Powerloan after ICO. We will take it to the next level together. Our team have not only work hard on it, but we have invested into Powerloan along with everyone here. We are partners.

Yours faithfully,
Johan
Thanks for the information the developer, I really like it when the team communicates with the participants. I wanted to know where you will invest in the future?
This is very good news for project. I hope the pre ICO will complete successfully.As you said that nowdays many people want to hack the syestms so i hope the devlopers will provide us the more secure system.And this information is really very helpful for us.
A great piece of information by the developers, it seems like they have been taking care of all the issues that are being brought up to them. Looks like they have a good future ahead! Good job!
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

It's nice to see that the team is behaving very honestly! Since you can look at the purse address yourself, that you do not touch the funds that you invest, and do not lead anywhere. This proves what the developers say is true!

If that is the case, then this will definitely give them a better credibility about their platform. Since they are true to their users, probably there will be more people who will come to participate in the ICO sale.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:53:10 PM

it seems to time like this team will need all of that and more when it comes to lending projects i really hope they maintain the dynamics

zevl194

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:17:35 PM

it seems to time like this team will need all of that and more when it comes to lending projects i really hope they maintain the dynamics
Perhaps the team just very skilled in affairs of investments and creation of the project has decided it to prove to the public and of course investors. Whether it will be visible so.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:10:43 PM

To protect our owners 2FA can be enabled to ensure owners account is not compromised. Bounties will also be offered for vulunerabities found on power loan site and wallet.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

It's nice to see that the team is behaving very honestly! Since you can look at the purse address yourself, that you do not touch the funds that you invest, and do not lead anywhere. This proves what the developers say is true!

If that is the case, then this will definitely give them a better credibility about their platform. Since they are true to their users, probably there will be more people who will come to participate in the ICO sale.

It could be, but in my experience the best way to get the coin or token for this kind of project is when it is already dumping which I think will really happen.
ParrisJeannine

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:41:00 PM

I think the project will be successful. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

The team maybe already discussed about that matter and already have some solutions if in case there is a problem regarding their platform. Well, maintaining the dynamics is not that easy so they must keep to be updated in order to solve issues quickly.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

Hello Powerloan Team,

I see in twitter that some people post their youtube review videos about your ICO. Well, if you really want good traffic to your telegram group, then lets talk about crypto youtube influencers that I am working with.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

I think the project will be successful. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Good new that we have more lottery at PowerLoan, 10x Prizes of 500 POWL tokens with purchase of 100 POWL in ICO Stage 1 for welcome 4k member at telegram group.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

During our stage 1 ICO a lot of concerns have been raised.
This is to manage and align everyone's expectation on our plan and strategy.

ICO seems to be slow, what if we don't sell out?
Powerloan have never planned for ICO to sell out. We do not have any softcap. Powerloan is setup and entirely funded by me and my team. All capital and expenses up till ICO finishes, is from the core team. None of ICO collected monies will be used in ICO marketing or other ICO activity. All investor ICO funds, will not be utilized for ICO activity or push ICO to finish. Powerloan focus on post-ICO value creation with funds collected.

How do you prove you do not use our money?
If you do a lookup on all wallet addresses for deposit, no funds have been touched and will not be touched until ICO is over.

What will funds from ICO be used for?
1. Value creation projects
2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

If ICO don't sell out, doesn't it mean that our tokens are not valuable?
That is the wrong perception, a lot of other ICO uses ICO fund for development and marketing ICO before opening their platform. That is not right. Development and marketing of ICO is fully paid by Powerloan team and investor's money should come into play only after platform launches. That in a way translate to POWL token being more valuable than other ICO.

Other plans come into play for increase value for example:
1. Initial buy back on exchange opening.
2. Launching our first utility token and airdrop in August.
3. Private sale of utility token with ratio to amount of POWL tokens held.
4. Opening of powerloan token marketplace (rent and sell utility tokens).
5. Coinburns

ICO is a milestone we have to go through, but it should not be our critical success factor. ICO is merely a fundraising phase, and it does not make sense for us to utilize any of your investments just to raise more fund. We do not want to be in debt, even before the platform opens.

Here I would like to ask all of us to align our strategy and expectation to hold and build Powerloan after ICO. We will take it to the next level together. Our team have not only work hard on it, but we have invested into Powerloan along with everyone here. We are partners.

Yours faithfully,
Johan
It is great to hear Powerloan active involvement coming up with the decision of launching the Airdrop opportunities which will make all the supporters to actively participate and together make a great success.

Good to hear such a decent information from the POWERLOAN team, I'm really surprised that they said even if don't reach their minimum cap the project will still continue to launch after the ICO. Good work Powerloan team!

If i don't have any mistake, they have just changing its. As i know before they said that if don't reach softcap they will make refund to investors?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

Yeah thats right. The team requires time to build their foundation and gain trust in order to fully grow their potential to become a successful project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:15:48 AM

Yeah thats right. The team requires time to build their foundation and gain trust in order to fully grow their potential to become a successful project.
They are possessing great functionalities 35% investment in business targeting consumer grade renewable energy technology and smart home technology  in tropical countries where solar is optimum through out the year.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:05:49 AM

Well those are the team will be handling in the future, There is no perfect company, They just need dedication, effort, and teamwork to build a long last platform like this one.

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: