Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13260 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

I'm watching the team really well, but where can you monitor the fundraising? On the site I will not see such information.
Probably, the informations regarding this matter is not available yet because the token sales is still going on. Or maybe you can register on the site and possibly see the progress there. But one thing for sure mate, the team PowerLoan had managed well on their ICO in which they have sold 48% in just 3 days. I saw it on their telegram announcement channel just now.
Yeah you are right with thay buddy. Maybe that, that information you are seeking for now is still not yet available just like one of here answer it. The best thing we could make now fo this project is to let te Powerloan project have its enough time and make us be updated as soon as the information regarding the fundraising pf the Powerloan released.
it is unfortunate that we can not independently monitor the state of fundraising. I hope that the developers will post here information on the current state of sales.
It doesn't happen. I won't cease to repeat that display of the raised funds is a silly invention as it influences the decision of potential investors. All results will be published as it is necessary, after end of a round.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

I'm watching the team really well, but where can you monitor the fundraising? On the site I will not see such information.
Probably, the informations regarding this matter is not available yet because the token sales is still going on. Or maybe you can register on the site and possibly see the progress there. But one thing for sure mate, the team PowerLoan had managed well on their ICO in which they have sold 48% in just 3 days. I saw it on their telegram announcement channel just now.
Yeah you are right with thay buddy. Maybe that, that information you are seeking for now is still not yet available just like one of here answer it. The best thing we could make now fo this project is to let te Powerloan project have its enough time and make us be updated as soon as the information regarding the fundraising pf the Powerloan released.
it is unfortunate that we can not independently monitor the state of fundraising. I hope that the developers will post here information on the current state of sales.

The developer is really busy with the ico but if you will ask them about this concern maybe they will listen and they will answer you. I agree that the team really needs to be transparent.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

The developer is really busy with the ico but if you will ask them about this concern maybe they will listen and they will answer you. I agree that the team really needs to be transparent.

As we can see, stage 1 of their ICO is live so definitely they are quite busy entertaining people who join the ICO. And as of these moment, they are now at above 50% of their ICO and there is still a lot time to participate so I am expecting they will reached the goal of their stage 1.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

This is what I am also trying to see but just like the team that is behind this project, they are trying to keep the information about their sale private.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

As we can see, stage 1 of their ICO is live so definitely they are quite busy entertaining people who join the ICO. And as of these moment, they are now at above 50% of their ICO and there is still a lot time to participate so I am expecting they will reached the goal of their stage 1.

This is a good news if they already surpass the half of their ico. I have a feeling that time will surely come and the team will reach success, they just need to be more active and more dedicated.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

We need some transparency from the devs so that this project will have a great reputation, real-time updates from the admins should be included on the platform so that supporters and investors can track the productivity of the project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

I really like the project, I hope that the developers will cope with everything, and the team will be able to do everything that it planned.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

This is what I am also trying to see but just like the team that is behind this project, they are trying to keep the information about their sale private.

For now maybe the team is not open about sharing the sales status because it will have both positive and negative impact to some other people. Let's wait and see when the team will publicly announce the status of the token sale.

onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

I won't say it's poor, as we've sold over 2 million tokens. In this market, most lending cannot make half of that.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

The information about the fees should always be in a prominent place, because this is the fundamental information that interests investors

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

During our stage 1 ICO a lot of concerns have been raised.
This is to manage and align everyone's expectation on our plan and strategy.

ICO seems to be slow, what if we don't sell out?
Powerloan have never planned for ICO to sell out. We do not have any softcap. Powerloan is setup and entirely funded by me and my team. All capital and expenses up till ICO finishes, is from the core team. None of ICO collected monies will be used in ICO marketing or other ICO activity. All investor ICO funds, will not be utilized for ICO activity or push ICO to finish. Powerloan focus on post-ICO value creation with funds collected.

How do you prove you do not use our money?
If you do a lookup on all wallet addresses for deposit, no funds have been touched and will not be touched until ICO is over.

What will funds from ICO be used for?
1. Value creation projects
2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

If ICO don't sell out, doesn't it mean that our tokens are not valuable?
That is the wrong perception, a lot of other ICO uses ICO fund for development and marketing ICO before opening their platform. That is not right. Development and marketing of ICO is fully paid by Powerloan team and investor's money should come into play only after platform launches. That in a way translate to POWL token being more valuable than other ICO.

Other plans come into play for increase value for example:
1. Initial buy back on exchange opening.
2. Launching our first utility token and airdrop in August.
3. Private sale of utility token with ratio to amount of POWL tokens held.
4. Opening of powerloan token marketplace (rent and sell utility tokens).
5. Coinburns

ICO is a milestone we have to go through, but it should not be our critical success factor. ICO is merely a fundraising phase, and it does not make sense for us to utilize any of your investments just to raise more fund. We do not want to be in debt, even before the platform opens.

Here I would like to ask all of us to align our strategy and expectation to hold and build Powerloan after ICO. We will take it to the next level together. Our team have not only work hard on it, but we have invested into Powerloan along with everyone here. We are partners.

Yours faithfully,
Johan
Thanks for information. It is pleasant that you sponsor the project from the pocket. But I have understood that you need strong support from community, it is heavy to remove everything alone on the shoulders.
This is very good news for project. I hope the pre ICO will complete successfully.As you said that nowdays many people want to hack the syestms so i hope the devlopers will provide us the more secure system.And this information is really very helpful for us.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

What are the distinguishing features of the project? my vision is that you still have to be ostavatsya from similar projects if the team wants to get to the soft cap
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

Powerloan have never planned for ICO to sell out. We do not have any softcap. Powerloan is setup and entirely funded by me and my team. All capital and expenses up till ICO finishes, is from the core team. None of ICO collected monies will be used in ICO marketing or other ICO activity. All investor ICO funds, will not be utilized for ICO activity or push ICO to finish. Powerloan focus on post-ICO value creation with funds collected.

If you do a lookup on all wallet addresses for deposit, no funds have been touched and will not be touched until ICO is over.

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

That is the wrong perception, a lot of other ICO uses ICO fund for development and marketing ICO before opening their platform. That is not right. Development and marketing of ICO is fully paid by Powerloan team and investor's money should come into play only after platform launches. That in a way translate to POWL token being more valuable than other ICO.

5. Coinburns

ICO is a milestone we have to go through, but it should not be our critical success factor. ICO is merely a fundraising phase, and it does not make sense for us to utilize any of your investments just to raise more fund. We do not want to be in debt, even before the platform opens.

Here I would like to ask all of us to align our strategy and expectation to hold and build Powerloan after ICO. We will take it to the next level together. Our team have not only work hard on it, but we have invested into Powerloan along with everyone here. We are partners.

Yours faithfully,
Johan
Thanks for information. It is pleasant that you sponsor the project from the pocket. But I have understood that you need strong support from community, it is heavy to remove everything alone on the shoulders.
This is very good news for project. I hope the pre ICO will complete successfully.As you said that nowdays many people want to hack the syestms so i hope the devlopers will provide us the more secure system.And this information is really very helpful for us.
The platform is already more secure as compared to other lending platform. And I hope the team will take some major actions towards the project security which will definitely upgrade the project's security So basically we have many hopes from this platform. And I truly believe the team will take this project to the great heights of success very soon.

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

The platform is much safer than other lending platforms. And I hope the team will take many important steps towards the safety of the project. i think the project team is working with security, the project will be very quick.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:21:42 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

5. Coinburns

Yours faithfully,
Johan
The platform is already more secure as compared to other lending platform. And I hope the team will take some major actions towards the project security which will definitely upgrade the project's security So basically we have many hopes from this platform. And I truly believe the team will take this project to the great heights of success very soon.
As we kept analyzing powerloan project the initial buy back and all their plans seems very promising they have made all the possibilities in satisfying the participants as well achieving the targets.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:47:37 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Valued Investor,

2. Initial buy-back
3. Post ICO Marketing.

5. Coinburns

Yours faithfully,
Johan

Thank you for this information and I am sure this would be a big help to the incoming investors for them to understand what they are participating. Powerloan seems to be gaining more supporters and definitely there will be more who will participate in the ICO.
I agree with you, the team has been gaining followers for the project and it is evident with such a good team they will be gaining more and more investors going forward.
pradobo

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

Very interested in this ICO. Very curious about how it's going to develop in the near future.
As others have mentioned before, supporting a real-life business is your best bet when it comes to earning money from crypto.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

Very interested in this ICO. Very curious about how it's going to develop in the near future.
As others have mentioned before, supporting a real-life business is your best bet when it comes to earning money from crypto.

Poweloan is bringing more opportunities, you can successfully participate and gain 15% bonus also they are going to implement great plans like buy back it is a good start to choose powerloan.
zevl194

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

The platform is much safer than other lending platforms. And I hope the team will take many important steps towards the safety of the project. i think the project team is working with security, the project will be very quick.
I don't trust at all HYIP's as I itself personally lost the money there. But there accepted fiat, here all differently and developers inspire trust, at least in those that at own expense hold the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

yeah features and concept sounds safe and well i really hope it proves right at the end of the day cant wait to have such

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: