Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auromoney - Buy Gold using Bitcoin  (Read 221 times)
BastiatContrario (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

Hi guys, from today Auromoney.com  sells physical gold and accepts bitcoin payments!
Not only Bitcoin...also Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum Classic, Monero, Zcash!

BUY GOLD USING CRYPTOS!

AURO GOLD ACCOUNT
The smartest way to buy physical gold!

www.auromoney.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

Can you tell us a bit about the history of your company?  Why should we trust you?

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

Always concerns me when these companies dont even have a telephone contact number on their site.

Is the address you list on your website a virtual office?

Kemp House
152 – 160 City Road
London, EC1V 2NX
United Kingdom

BastiatContrario (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

I understand your doubts perfectly.

To reduce risk (the Zero risk does not exist), we built a behavior protocol : the Proof of Gold.
Please see it at https://www.auromoney.com/en/guarantee-gold-proof-of-gold-auromoney
And see also our FAQS

BastiatContrario (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

Regarding the telephone number, it was a precise choice because we prefer to respond calmly via email or via chat (coming soon).
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:29:43 PM

Do you have any online reviews of your service?

I have had a quick search and cant find any reference to your company.

Had a quick dig around and your trail looks legit but you seem very low key (companies house registered, linkedin employees matching registered director etc.)
BastiatContrario (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

We are a small startup that has set itself a very big goal.
Restore to gold its principal function as reserve of value and means of exchange, and therefore to restore to the people an honest money.
Through its web platform, Auromoney Ltd allows the registered users to buy, sell or withdraw the physical gold which is located and guarded in the vault of an insured deposit in Switzerland.
You can buy shares (from 0,001 gr.) of LBMA gold bars, which are kept safe in the vaults, and resell them whenever you want.
You sell, buy, withdraw gold with a few clicks, from the control panel of your AURO account, and you are always updated about the transactions and the balance.

We very well know that to get customers’ trust is a difficult task, above all, when the business is about gold and precious metals.
We cannot count on the reputation of a big bank or the history of the major gold refineries.
Thus, we have built a protocol of conduct and control, the Proof of Gold, that involves third parties, who are totally independent of Auromoney to guarantee the existence and the property of the gold of the customers.
And yes Markj113, because we are a little and new startup, the address in London is a virtual address. Like for all the bootstrap startup.

But now I would like to know your thoughts on Auromoney.
Beyond the problem of trust that I recognize to be the biggest obstacle, I ask you to look carefully at the site and help us by identifying what you like and what you do not like.
I will be very grateful for your help.
BastiatContrario (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

Thanks for your time Markj113. Grin
Auromoney is a startup with Italian team, London office and Swiss Vault.
We are on line officially three weeks.
We worked 2 years to create the platform and above all to build relationships and agreements with our suppliers.
We still have some sins of youth.
For example, in a few days we should put the Team page online to tell everyone who we are.

Please ask me what you want. This is important for me, to know your mind.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

Always use escrow. Never rely on anyone’s worthless word alone.

Escrow is the one and only safe way to deal or trade with complete strangers.

These people have no references, no extensive historical presence, no track record, no feedback from independent entities or persons with verifiable and believable reviews. Given the risks, transactions should always involve a trusted middle man. “Test transactions” should never be entered into. The same goes with incremental payments of any kind and amount. Such test trades almost always will require users here (and never ever these “gold traders”) to go or pay first. The goal is to extract any amount upfront. Any amount is, after all, better than nothing.

Use escrow.

Edit...

Red flags: virtual address. No phone number.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:44:29 PM

We worked 2 years to create the platform and above all to build relationships and agreements with our suppliers.
For example, in a few days we should put the Team page online to tell everyone who we are.

As for proof of gold, who is your 3rd party audit company? You don't mention any names, just that they are your secure storage partner. And, can you not convert your gold back into Bitcoins? Everything on your site suggests that you can only withdraw your gold value into a bank account or by having the gold mailed to you.
BastiatContrario (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:59:22 PM

Always use escrow. Never rely on anyone’s worthless word alone.

Escrow is the one and only safe way to deal or trade with complete strangers.

These people have no references, no extensive historical presence, no track record, no feedback from independent entities or persons with verifiable and believable reviews. Given the risks, transactions should always involve a trusted middle man. “Test transactions” should never be entered into. The same goes with incremental payments of any kind and amount. Such test trades almost always will require users here (and never ever these “gold traders”) to go or pay first. The goal is to extract any amount upfront. Any amount is, after all, better than nothing.

Use escrow.

Edit...

Red flags: virtual address. No phone number.

I thank for your comments, even critical or wary. Rightly.
We are a new startup and because our service regarding a physical asset it is based on trust between the parties.
An escrow service would be perfect in case of direct exchange bitcoin-gold.
But it makes no sense for managing a gold account with a third depository.
This is why we have created and we want to implement the proof of gold.

But we are very interested to hear your comments or advices to solve the trust problems or how to reduce the risks for users.

BastiatContrario (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

As for proof of gold, who is your 3rd party audit company? You don't mention any names, just that they are your secure storage partner. And, can you not convert your gold back into Bitcoins? Everything on your site suggests that you can only withdraw your gold value into a bank account or by having the gold mailed to you.

Thanks for your considerations. These are very useful to me to figure out how to adjust the service.
The Audit control from 3rd party will be made two times in the year. The first audit is scheduled for May.
We have not yet decided what will be the Firm that will carry out the work of control and verification. Presumably Bureau Veritas and/or PwC.
The first step is to accept bitcoin to buy gold. But we are working to buy-back gold paying in bitcoin. But this second hypothesis needs a precise law compliance. We are confident that will be possible in next weeks.
prgiorgio

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

Hi guys, from today Auromoney.com  sells physical gold and accepts bitcoin payments!
Not only Bitcoin...also Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum Classic, Monero, Zcash!

BUY GOLD USING CRYPTOS!

AURO GOLD ACCOUNT
The smartest way to buy physical gold!

www.auromoney.com

i'll buy some.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

thank you information, I will learn first. Hope to bring goodness as expected
Pages: [1]