Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DATAEUM: first collaborative platform for data generation. PRE-ICO SOON  (Read 1118 times)
Dataeum

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

Hi! Are you on any ICO listings?

​ We are proud to be included in several ICO listings —  TrackICO and Longcatchain, among them. You may find more detailed information under the links below:
https://www.trackico.io/ico/dataeum/#statistics
https://longcatchain.com/ico/dataeum

Wow, pretty impressive, I'd be proud too! Also thank you for a fast response, you guys are the best

Cheers, and thank you too Smiley
Dataeum

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:04:53 PM

I want to ask about the price and do you have an affiliate program?

Hello, thank you for your questions. 1 XDT = 0.06 USD.
We do not have an affiliate program.
spaceyback010

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

Hi again! Just want to check out, how can we be sure about the growth of your token? Just saying, cause want my investment to be safe
Dataeum

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

Hi again! Just want to check out, how can we be sure about the growth of your token? Just saying, cause want my investment to be safe

Hello! The business model  has already been tested in several countries and proved itself reasonable, not mentioning the potential inverstors who approved it.
Dataeum

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

In the space of two decades, personal data, the body of information left behind by individuals online, has become the black gold of modern times. Dataeum's article on Medium: data scandals, privacy breach by big companies and reinstate  of personal security in context of Dataeum platform:
Facebook — Cambridge Analytical Data Fiasco versus Dataeum democracy
spaceyback010

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

Hello! The business model  has already been tested in several countries and proved itself reasonable, not mentioning the potential inverstors who approved it.

No doubt it has, but the traditional model works is one thing and it does not necessarily means that  the price of token will grow.
Dataeum

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

No doubt it has, but the traditional model works is one thing and it does not necessarily means that  the price of token will grow.

Well, this is linked to different criteria (demand, velocity, number of exchanges... etc) and to the activity itself. As you can understand, and as well for legal reasons, we are not able to provide you a future value. However, and this is why you need to refer to the white paper, token velocity will be very high, taking into account the high demand for the data delivered and the evolution of the activity extanding the token use to many other services. So basically, investing in XDT is an investment based on a high demand market, based on a profitable model which guarantee the reinvestment for future collections, with a high frequency, and thus, use of the token.
spaceyback010

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

Well, this is linked to different criteria (demand, velocity, number of exchanges... etc) and to the activity itself. As you can understand, and as well for legal reasons, we are not able to provide you a future value. However, and this is why you need to refer to the white paper, token velocity will be very high, taking into account the high demand for the data delivered and the evolution of the activity extanding the token use to many other services. So basically, investing in XDT is an investment based on a high demand market, based on a profitable model which guarantee the reinvestment for future collections, with a high frequency, and thus, use of the token.

Got you, thanks a lot. Also, great article above!
Dataeum

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

Got you, thanks a lot. Also, great article above!

You are more than welcome. Stay tuned!
Dataeum

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

Dear community, we are happy to announce that we now have our own official Bitcointalk thread that can be found under the link below: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3356752.0
All the news and updates regarding the project will be published there. We would really appreciate your support, questions and comments!
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

Dataeum Ambassadors Program

We are proud to announce the new Dataeum Ambassadors Program that will reward our most loyal community members. We are grateful for the huge support our project has received and we want to give something back to the people who believe in our vision and support us.

The new Dataeum Ambassadors Program will enable the most active members in our community to receive a higher bonus during our public presale.

How it works?
We have created a knowledge test that contains 10 questions. Starting from today, everyone will have the opportunity to take the test and 10 people who perform the best will become our new Dataeum Ambassadors. In case we have a tie score between members, the first 10 people who complete the test successfully will be chosen.

Once you become one of our Dataeum Ambassadors you will enjoy a better rating within our community, and of course a better bonus, based on your activity. The details of the program will be explained to the ten lucky winners Smiley
https://medium.com/@dataeum/dataeum-ambassadors-program-b99226f4af6a
Casympere1972

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:31:51 AM

Hi everyone!

Opiria's Pdata just entered in the main sale! They have a very nice referral program in witch if you access the referral link, both you and your friend get 5% extra coins. Check the article below!

https://medium.com/pdata-token/how-to-guide-pdata-referral-programm-75149f03050
psoo7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

Who are your competitors? What is your competitive advantage?
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

I just feel like i've ever know this project. But when i remember again, its a different project.
The other one is DATAREUM, is there any relationship between DATAEUM and DATAREUM?
psoo7

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:25:30 AM

Hi everyone!

Opiria's Pdata just entered in the main sale! They have a very nice referral program in witch if you access the referral link, both you and your friend get 5% extra coins. Check the article below!

https://medium.com/pdata-token/how-to-guide-pdata-referral-programm-75149f03050
Dont get into bonuses and discounts. Projects which dont have any credibility do that. [Red Flag]
My Opinion. Best of luck.
psoo7

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:31:30 AM

I just feel like i've ever know this project. But when i remember again, its a different project.
The other one is DATAREUM, is there any relationship between DATAEUM and DATAREUM?
as I have read both the whitepapers. Dateum and Datareum are quite different. Dateum will collect phyical data with manual ways from point of sales as well as they are trying to integrate AI. They will have a DATA center for storing and processing the data.
while DATAREUM is dependent upon surveys and it provides a facility of reselling your data into DATAREUM marketplace. Also they have connected this to vouchers outside smart contract to create an ecosystem where their coin will have a usability. but The use cases they have provided in whitepaper are not conceptually correct.
kzr_sk

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:24:30 AM

as I have read both the whitepapers. Dateum and Datareum are quite different. Dateum will collect phyical data with manual ways from point of sales as well as they are trying to integrate AI. They will have a DATA center for storing and processing the data.
while DATAREUM is dependent upon surveys and it provides a facility of reselling your data into DATAREUM marketplace. Also they have connected this to vouchers outside smart contract to create an ecosystem where their coin will have a usability. but The use cases they have provided in whitepaper are not conceptually correct.
Dataeum will provide incentives to both i.e. collectors as well who will verify the data. Datareum will incentivize who will provide the data and the buyers(if they resell it).
psoo7

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:33:58 AM

yeah. But I find DATAEUM more technically sound and the feasibility of the product is genuine.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

Dataeum Use Case #3

To better understand the entire range of possibilities that Dataeum provides, we are doing a series of Use Cases that are going to give a non-exhaustive set of examples, and here’s the next one. https://medium.com/@dataeum/dataeum-use-case-3-5aad3f3da9eb
Shoshi91

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:34:15 AM

Who are your competitors? What is your competitive advantage?

Hey there, there are no direct competitors dealing with the physical data. Other project that aim to place human at the root of the data generation are dealing mostly with personal data: Datum, Datareum, Opiria, Streamr, Self Key, Datawallet. The difference as well between most of these listed projects and Dataeum, is that Dataeum rewards the users instantly for their actions (and not when data are commercialized to market players which can take long time).

Please check out the official threads here, there are more active users over there and you are more likely to get a quicker response:

Pre-ICO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3356752.160
ICO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4425297.msg41238720#msg41238720

And don't forget to join their Telegram channel here: https://t.me/dataeum

Dataeum is not the same as Datareum, they are different projects.

Please check out the official threads here, there are more active users over there and you are more likely to get a quicker response:

Pre-ICO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3356752.160
ICO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4425297.msg41238720#msg41238720

Please feel free to join the official Telegram channel here: https://t.me/dataeum

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: