Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government Furious  (Read 1768 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

until now  government won't to penetrate the system o crypto if they going to legalize the btc they do it to gain something 
but its better to collect tax in a bitcoi earner than to provoke the government  and make them realized that btc is no benefits in the economic if they do they just banned it in a whole country making the btc price fall
yes they can't take something from this crypto transaction, they can't even have any tax regulation about bitcoin or other decentralized cryptocurrency
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Comfort1

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

The government is always furious with the transactions that takes place since no fund or revenue is received by the government.Hence they try to put a halt to bitcoin transaction.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

If a government in a country feels angry might create a new regulation on taxes including appropriate measures to keep the merchants in the of earning an income because the existence of bitcoin can actually have a positive impact on one's life, especially in the economic system.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

The capitalization of bitcoin transactions reaches billions of dollars but governments of any country can not get revenues or income from these transactions and this makes governments in many countries complain of the existence of bitcoin because it is considered a threat to the economy of a country. Should tax apply to users who do bitcoin transactions? When are users comfortable with this situation? what is the right regulation to address these issues to help each country improve its economy?
Government furious at least, and technology. I believe that they are respectable in this era of cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin, I believe that bitcoin will fall to invest it is not sure if you are respectable. I even though it is the future of cryptocurrency and technology in the future, and technology
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

The government has always been able to survive extorting the population and now that this system is changing the government will try at all costs to get in this way to get its share. I hope it continues for a long time, because no one in the world is forced to give their money to unknown people and that most of the time they enjoy it for their own benefit.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

I see the government greedy. There are several ways of taxing citizens. Direct and indirect taxes exist in each country. Owners of cryptography may not pay a direct tax on their cryptography, but will not be able to evade indirect taxes. Again, this is a small part of the population that is in crippling currency. Therefore, the agitation of the government from my point of view is unfounded.
stewert

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

I think if the state thinks that way, suppose that bitcoin is a threat to their economy, then it is wrong and wrong thinking. The government should be able to create opportunities from bitcoin, that bitcoin is very high value and the people of its economy are helped. If the government can see the opportunity, then the government may impose a tax on bitcoin but not on a one-sided policy but make a collective agreement; between bitcoin and government. Not harming and only one party. If bitcoin is directly subject to a confirmatory tana tax, it is not impossible to make bitcoin to leave the country and those who use it will feel lost, so their economies will again weaken.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

I see the government greedy. There are several ways of taxing citizens. Direct and indirect taxes exist in each country. Owners of cryptography may not pay a direct tax on their cryptography, but will not be able to evade indirect taxes. Again, this is a small part of the population that is in crippling currency. Therefore, the agitation of the government from my point of view is unfounded.
because the government is trying to attract as much tax and the results for equitable development in the country. I think it's a good thing if the government does that, because not all citizens are rich

megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

I think this is the main reason why some governments are already making regulations about Bitcoin. They are implementing regulations that will impose the taxation on Bitcoin transactions. They are making sure that the success of Bitcoin would already benefit and help get taxes for the good of the nation and its people and not just certain number of businessmen who are into Bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
katiepower

Activity: 315
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

I think that with proper regulation, the number of frauds in the crypto-currency market should be reduced. On the other hand, the volatility, and hence the potential income, will decrease.
ivull

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

as for problems that make the government angry from various problems from anywhere such as from politics and corruption

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

naturally the government is furious with bitcoin, because they think bitcoin is a barrier and can threaten their paper money or state money. And bitcoin also can not be set by it, maybe with all this the government growled with bitcoin.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:07:46 AM

The capitalization of bitcoin transactions reaches billions of dollars but governments of any country can not get revenues or income from these transactions and this makes governments in many countries complain of the existence of bitcoin because it is considered a threat to the economy of a country. Should tax apply to users who do bitcoin transactions? When are users comfortable with this situation? what is the right regulation to address these issues to help each country improve its economy?
Whether furious or not furious is all their business and nobody cares. Bitcoin  is open and anyone is allowed to make use of it and the government  cannot stop anyone from making use of it except those that are citizens and no particular government can charge tax from bitcoin users,  although they can possibly find a way to charge users that are located in their tax, but that will be a very difficult thing to do cause many people will still find a way round it.

In fact this is not something that has to do with government,  they should mind their work in making their country a better and peaceful place to live and not worrying about bitcoin.
Central banks and government of some countries are against the Bitcoin mainly in Arab countries where they banned its use and it was not allowed in some European countries too but recently Germany recognized it and slowly it is growing all over the world. Countries which have bad economic conditions are also asking for a proper system to welcome cryptocurrencies and especially the Bitcoin.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

Bitcoin is a hidden transaction without taxes and let me ask ,How they can trace the people to convince to pay their taxes.I dont know how.I think this is comfortable to use because you have no hassle in paying bills or sending money to some people.It is created to be use by the people who has a lot of works or busy and no have time to waste their precious time also it is used to earn more without taxes or it is used alternative in your work to earn for the future.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

That’s because they are not supposed to be getting tax from it. The government has nothing to do with Bitcoin and its none of their business. I don’t know if your have read about Bitcoin to know about it. Bitcoin gives you freedom from government and bank when it comes to saving your money.

In Bitcoin you’re completely in charge of your money and have yourself to blame if anything happens to your money. But in banks, if your gets lost you can blame the bank. So when the government are not the ones safeguarding your money, they have no right to charge you tax.
toolucky98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

because the government is trying to attract as much tax and the results for equitable development in the country. I think it's a good thing if the government does that, because not all citizens are rich
it is true that not all citizens are rich, but taxes are paid according to the ability of the person
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

If they don't want this thing happen, just find another way like send their employee to build team inside of it. That is not a bad idea at all so right? hahaha. Putting a tax is not good idea for me because it can affect the transaction fee of every user. Right now, we are currently enjoy the rules and regulation of it but someday government will stop that I believe.

cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

I think that it is obvious that government is against the btc and coins but to my mind the situation will change soon. and everything will be fine. I think that the market will have changes soon

jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

Government in my opinion is used to control everything around and bitcoin and cryptocurrency means that it would be self-regulated and unable to control, it is one of the main reason.
pendekar cinta

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

I think the government has an important role when it comes to setting bitcoin taxes because with the existence of the regulation one does not become worried if want to continue to invest in crypto and state also progressively progressed rapidly later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: