Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Does Day Trading Means?  (Read 871 times)
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

Getting a little bit confuse here. What Does it means by day trading and are any advantages and disadvantages in day trading. Thanks

It means that you are preferring to trade in the market daily more than holding your coin for a long term, i also prefer the day trading because in this way i can multiply my coins easier since holding it for a long time will not guarantee you to earn more profit.
A day trading means that we are setting a goal everyday, that we are aiming to have a profit for at least a day, it is different frpm short term trading since in short term you are holding for a minimal period but you are not gaining in a daily basis. 
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

Now you know what it is, but you need to know that day trading is not easy for most of the people. I advise you first to get into the usual trading or long term trading as we call it, just to feel the whole thing. After you get some experience you could do this one too if you like it.

Yes, this point is very important for a newbie. Because day trading is almost like a gambling just a guessing game and in this guessing game many times we will do a mistake and even experts can't predict things every time correct. So if your a new to trading then first start with investing and slowly learn how this trading works then can try your luck in day trading.
Day trading like every other form of trading is no guess work or gaming, but can actually end up being one if that's what the trader wants it to be. Trading of any type is risky, knowledge and skills are highly necessary less it becomes an instance why people say, trading is gambling.

For the meaning of day trading, it simply means a trader usually do not carry over his open positions to the following day, but closes them within 24 hours and in most cases with little profits, but since it can be done several times a day and done properly, the profits can add up.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

Do not encourage people to use trading methods during the day. This is the very few methods people use and difficult to succeed and earn a profit. My team was involved in day trading, and as a result, the whole group lost a lot of money

We used to trade in day time after our office and were a daily routine. If one has all the day then he can trade anytime as we know that trading sites or exchanges are not sleeping and always active. All we need is to trade with good decision and not with false decisions. Trading less depends on the time and more depends on your knowledge so you should trade with decisions which are in favor of your profit strategies.

bedulook

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:32:09 PM

Day trading as the name goes is opening a position in a trade and closing the trade the same day. You don't need to hold that position for days or weeks to months. It offer you the opportunity to make several trades in a day and hence much profit if all goes in your favor.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

daily trading in my opinion is trading every day using very much capital you can use it for trading every day dnegan utilize the existing coin price movements, although your profit a little at least you can get a profit.
Especially the market today, the price of the altcoin is going down, it is difficult to earn a profit in the short term, if possible long-term investment will be better, there Probably will come to you slowly but surely, investment in the day if the income is very good but the risk I see them more unsettled.
We know that trading is important on the basis of getting profit and instantly sometimes when market shifts directly and suddenly into high market which is favorable for sellers. While trading in day time you can get the same profit just like trading in night time because the earth has many developed countries where on one side it is night and on other side it is day so market is open always and anytime, all you need is to focus on your decisions.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

Getting a little bit confuse here. What Does it means by day trading and are any advantages and disadvantages in day trading. Thanks

Tough business but at the end of the day you have a stop-loss safety net.
Day trading = daily trading but the market never closes and that's awesome. You can trade all day long, look at the charts, read news, waste precious time or you can invest and hodl and forget the daily trade.
It's up to you in the end.
It's best to do a bit of both.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

It means that you are preferring to trade in the market daily more than holding your coin for a long term, i also prefer the day trading because in this way i can multiply my coins easier since holding it for a long time will not guarantee you to earn more profit.
Along with that there is also another definition in my mind which I often do and that is to invest only those coins which are on rising and in that rising again sell that coins without thinking that how much more will it go higher.
These are the chances which the traders get in rising coins and they get profit but sometimes the greed make them to lose as they invest again and this time the coin drop down  or they wait for longer and the coin drop down.
Liselotte_crypto

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Let's state it simple: If you ask that question you are not ready to day trade. You need a proper plan and discipline to be able to daytrade profitably.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:44:00 PM

Day trading is speculation in securities, specifically buying and selling financial instruments within the same trading day, trading only within a day such that positions are closed before the market closes for the day trading,
The advantage of day trading is you can earn daily and the sad thing is you give your whole time with it monitoring the market remember"health is wealth".
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

It differs from person to person. Sometimes pole select long term trading but they are not actually resonating with that. So the ending results are not good rather just disturbing. Better is to make a proper research about what you are doing and how to do that. Then select the method through which you would be earning money from these coins. Better to make sure about it prior to jump in practical field.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

It means you trade daily, just like short term trading. And would prefer not holding their coins or tokens long, so they prefer to trade everyday hoping to benefit gains daily which is actually a very tiring and risky thing to do but is worth it. I did day trade before but took most of my time in a day so I ventured and switch to long term now though.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

Day trading is doing a trade daily by the word itself day. Its advantages is good but also there is disadvantages according to your trading capabilities. One of the advantage is making daily profit and its disadvantage in counterpart is a total risk if to lose daily if your not good in trading.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

When you buy certain coins and wait for the price to rise a bit it usually takes a few days or more. I think it's safer to play long term maybe two weeks or a month safer and good for health because if you choose to play daily trades it is bad for health because you will see the price every time.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

You can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to kick, so in order to be successful you need a lot of things, combining technical analysis and market information and always follow the girl bitcoin on the command. Short-term trading will help you reduce risk when the market is bearish.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

Day trading is the buying and selling of securities on the same day, often online, on the basis of small, short-term price fluctuations.
I suggest you master Technical Analysis, TA is great use on Day trades.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

The only disadvantage is that you can lose a lot of money if you have bad luck and you do not know how to trade properly, that is the only bad thing of it. If you know how to trade, just trade doing scalping

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

Day trading proposes that your death penalty a get and its relating offer on consistent day. Informal investors zone unit commonly endeavoring to ride the swings of the day by watching the diagrams and making an endeavor to anticipate what the lows will be and what the highs will be. This will run with heaps of hazard tho'. The patterns ne'er keep going that long and you may end up stuck at a grasp just on the grounds that the value hopped amid a bearing you presumably did not anticipate that it will.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

Day trading is very risky. At present, it is not suitable for for day trading, as the market has been dropping constantly for some time. I think day trading is suitable, when the market is upward trend.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

Day trading is a special kind of trading that is done in order to get profit from differences in prices during a day. E.g. you know that the price of a certain crypto is usually higher at 8-10 a.m. and you sell your coins at that time, while it is lower at 9 p.m. and that's when you buy it and it can go on and on. Good technique to get small but almost guaranteed profit.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

I believe that with a market that is fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to predict the current situation, it is very difficult to trade successfully. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting in recent days, This shows that trading by day will probably reduce your risk. This method helps you trade safely and effectively when the market is bearish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: