Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin Have The Best Team?  (Read 175 times)
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

Bitcoin by far had the greatest mind behind it, the sole visionary who gave birth to blockchain and his contributions are just nothing short of noble prizes worthy work. Yes indeed he was backed up by an amazing team of people who stayed with him in spite of all the ups and downs.
Then, even Ethereum has a solid founder in Vitalik Buterin and an equally brilliant team behind him who took it to new heights.
Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

I honestly only know Roger Vera, and the rest of the active figures can not even imagine. The question is, who is behind bitcoin? Mafia, large corporations or the US, so as not to pay the debt to China. This is someone's big plan, but now it is still possible to earn money on this topic, so we will believe and hope that BTC will cost $ 1 million soon

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:15:57 AM

I think bitcoin has the best team so far where I believe this is why bitcoin had been successful within it's undertaking. It's team that had developed it's blockchain technology and had been adopted by other alts where they had made some improvements through innovations. At some point where there is an addtional benefits on the applications where it can be more useful in some other transactions not only to btc.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
beigai

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:19:41 AM

I think bitcoin has the best team so far where I believe this is why bitcoin had been successful within it's undertaking. It's team that had developed it's blockchain technology and had been adopted by other alts where they had made some improvements through innovations. At some point where there is an addtional benefits on the applications where it can be more useful in some other transactions not only to btc.
Yes, I agree with you. I also think that Bitcoin has the best team so far.
Many other cryptocurrencies are purely generated with reference to Bitcoin, even though some have some innovations.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:19:52 AM

There isn't even a "team" of Bitcoin developers per say. That's what is part of how amazing it is. Lightning network, which I would consider to be the biggest development of Bitcoin in a long time, was made completely by a separate entity for what I would assume is private reasons (as in the company can profit off of the development). There is no single team which is a great strength to have. And yet great inventions and apps are being developed for it constantly despite no central team.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:34:06 AM

I dont see any team of Bitcoin, but there are many community that support Bitcoin , they free to advertise BTC and the benefits. I also make some article about Bitcoin and the technology behind it also explain BTC is new digital money that can change the world.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: