Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:07:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Resources to learn crypto trading?  (Read 625 times)
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

You should notice that it is not easy job. First of all learn about cryptocurrencies. There are many video clips, channels in youtube and literatures about trading, especially in cryptocurrencies market. You should learn about technical and fundamental analysis, always improve your skills and read all news in crypto world. Also learn literature of great traders as W. Gann, J. Livermore, G. Soros and other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StImelda

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

I would recommend Alessio Rastani , he is very good with technical analysis, covers different markets , not just cryptos. You could check out his youtube channel with same name.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

If you want to compare your own technical analysis to more experienced traders, there are some guys on twitter who share their TA for free.

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Ed_NL
https://twitter.com/I_am_Bart_
https://twitter.com/CryptoCred

The last one is also explaining why he charted the coins like that and what methods he uses.

I wish you the best and remember that it's expected and ok to not win at first try Smiley
Thanks for your own list, I guess I could pick some brain from these guys, If they have youtube or discord  channel, please do well to share those as well
f12345

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

Whalepanda
Crypto panda
Killer whale
Eric choe
Satoshu guru
Crypto de medici
These are the analysts i follow very educational
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

I would recommend Alessio Rastani , he is very good with technical analysis, covers different markets , not just cryptos. You could check out his youtube channel with same name.

I must admit that I have learned a few interesting things from his videos, but at the end of the day, he's still guessing and he still might be wrong. Think about it, why would such a person keep making videos instead of fully focusing on Bitcoin trading? There is a saying: if experts were really experts, they would be buying stocks, not selling advice. In this case Bitcoin. On top of that, what's the point of making people around you smarter? It will eventually lead to less dumb traders and less overall profits for the elite. There is something with him that I don't think is completely genuine, but can't say what for now. It will come out eventually.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

trading is trading in any market, there isn't any special kind for crypto only . learning basic technical analysis would help a lot , i recommend reading some books about that and avoid YouTube videos and gurus who will try to sell you " the magic strategy" no such thing exist . keep in mind , crypto market is very driven by "NEWS".
try to read blogs on "Medium" and here on the forum to get a good idea on different coins.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

So i was thinking to test if technical analysis and trading strategies could be profitable with crypto. I would of course test everything with "virtual funds" first then move on to the real markets.

My question is where do i find the most trustable and high quality resources to teach myself? Are there any free or payed courses online? Maybe youtube channels or blogs that specialize in crypto trading?

For me, if you really want to learn, this forum is a good source. Also, you can search all over the internet and watch tutorial videos on YouTube. The good thing about the cryptocurrency community is that there are so many people who are willing to share their knowledge and experience to everyone who wants to learn knowing that it can be difficult to be successful in this market, especially in these days dire times. It's a good thing that there are many reliable sources these days.

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:17:33 PM

I am afraid there are no very useful and comprehensive sources where you might be studied how to be a successful trader or how to trade like a professional trader. Why so? Because trading is a very difficult activity which cannot be formalized fully like the mathematics, the physics. Moreover trading is changed constantly by reflecting the economic and financial situation, the people sentiment and many other circumstances.
Anyway  you can read any books describing the technical and fundamental analysis but it is simply basics of trading which will not make you a successful trader and another important thing that many methods which described in that books are obsolete and do not work now. If you really want to read something it would be useful to read books about the economics, the technical analysis, the fundamental analysis and the most useful book is about the money management. But keep in mind that the most important on trading is your own experience so do not concentrate on any learning sources and start trading to get your own experience.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
roorgelak

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

Yes that is too much good but I think that you can find so many other resources which can also be too much effecting to become successful in trading. I think that this forum is also providing valuable information about different cryptos for investment.
Cecilve

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

Definately search for tips on this forum, there is a lot of reading in here from people much more expirenced in trading and you should find here answers to almost all your questions. You can also look for books on the internet and should definately research some projects.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:11:07 PM

So i was thinking to test if technical analysis and trading strategies could be profitable with crypto. I would of course test everything with "virtual funds" first then move on to the real markets.

My question is where do i find the most trustable and high quality resources to teach myself? Are there any free or payed courses online? Maybe youtube channels or blogs that specialize in crypto trading?
In my opinion the best way to learn trading would be to stay in touch with traders who are constantly trading and learning that process. So they will share with you their experience and knowledge.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

I must admit that I have learned a few interesting things from his videos, but at the end of the day, he's still guessing and he still might be wrong. Think about it, why would such a person keep making videos instead of fully focusing on Bitcoin trading? There is a saying: if experts were really experts, they would be buying stocks, not selling advice. In this case Bitcoin. On top of that, what's the point of making people around you smarter? It will eventually lead to less dumb traders and less overall profits for the elite. There is something with him that I don't think is completely genuine, but can't say what for now. It will come out eventually.
There is a saying that goes like this 'Those who can, do, those who can't, teach' and it is true, if a person was able to earn his money trading then there will not be any need to be sharing videos, this is also true for many of the books about trading, if you take the time to research the author behind a book you are reading, you will realize that many have failed at their jobs or even went bankrupt in the past.

This is one of the reasons, as if I needed more, of why I have a big mistrust in the trading industry, if you take the time to watch those channels that focus in financial news you will see that they are almost like one of those infomercials that seems to drag on forever, they are only trying to sell you something and whenever that happens you know they cannot be impartial about the results you can get.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

Sure, every trader who wants to succeed they must have analysis of the market, coin, chart, project,... thoroughly. Youtube is where you can easily find the trading information, there are many videos with clear examples. In addition, you can find and learn some trading tips here
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

Sure, every trader who wants to succeed they must have analysis of the market, coin, chart, project,... thoroughly. Youtube is where you can easily find the trading information, there are many videos with clear examples. In addition, you can find and learn some trading tips here

This really useful way to bring up ourself on the trading field. YouTube videos is done the users sowhen you find the review videos let it check well for it buddy.

Mastering Bitcoin will give the better understanding about the bitcoin usage and other works. I see the worthy trading site available in the market it will be useful to you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DanTalksCrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

Have you thought about trying depth chart analysis? I discovered it recently and it allows you to view short-term sentiment and momentum, and then trade off it. I am now making 1-2% consistently on the majority of my trades, getting in and out quickly. Losses are contained when the market moves against you.

The discord community I learned this from are great. Check it out: Join Voodoo Crypto Discord

Any questions, let me know!
oanhphong

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

You can look on youtube or blog on how it works in the deal, all exchange sites have tutorials on youtube or blogging on how to trade them. You can find out on this forum, you will find articles that have a thinking about business, they are really knowledgeable in business.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

I think that the Internet is the best place to learn more about crypto trading, to my mind, it is the best way to find out more about crypto. In my opinion, it is the best way to find out more about crypto trading
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

I registered at https://crypscan.com and joined a chat, learned a ton
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

I think Its nnit necessarily to have that thing In order to learn crypto trading because some exchanges already doing sample videos In youtube where we can freely watch this anytime we want. Just search on youtube ehat crypto exchanges do you want learn, then It will surely you will learned from It.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

Yes.If you really want to have a deep understanding about crypto trading,internet would be the best option.We have lots of videos in youtube and different articles in google.Just learn how to understand them and i'm sure you will get precious ideas all about trading.Even in bitcoin forum itself,this could be a big help particularly for the beginners to learn crypto trading.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: