Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Resources to learn crypto trading?  (Read 623 times)
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

Follow crypto related news first. Then look for the Bitcoin movement. There is a great relation between Bitcoin and crypto. If Bitcoin goes down then sure crypto also follow it. The only fact is time. The difference is only some minutes or hours. But it must drop. So I ask you for using your own brain for learning. You can search and find crypto related sites for Signal. But most of them can’t provide you right signal. So if you want to make profit then first try for reverse. If they ask for put/sell then take it to call/buy. If they ask for call/buy then take it as put/sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr_Akbar

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

So i was thinking to test if technical analysis and trading strategies could be profitable with crypto. I would of course test everything with "virtual funds" first then move on to the real markets.

My question is where do i find the most trustable and high quality resources to teach myself? Are there any free or payed courses online? Maybe youtube channels or blogs that specialize in crypto trading?

I know I'm just some random person on the internet, but trust me - there is tones of money to be made trading crypto. If you're looking for resources, lots of folks here have given great suggestions already. I would put forth a slightly different kind of resource: a group of traders to bounce ideas off.

One of the cool things with crypto is that the folks in the crypto space are generally pretty technologically savvy, which leads to some pretty cool opportunities.

I found a discord group that is super helpful when it comes to learning how to day trade, and I've seen tremendous success with them.

Check it out! Voodoo Crypto

Check out the fastest growing Facebook community for crypto traders!
--- www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtofCrypto ---
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

there are a lot of resources on the internet to be a lesson, if you want to find a trusted teacher I suggest to study with the forex master because the TA analysis used is more or less the same in the application
Of course there are many resources, we are able to read so we can read about trading and it will improve our skills of trading, now there are many websites available for us to make good amount of trading, it is new age where everything is just on single click, if you will use internet you will get huge amount of information about trading, so just read and share your knowledge.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:51:02 AM

So i was thinking to test if technical analysis and trading strategies could be profitable with crypto. I would of course test everything with "virtual funds" first then move on to the real markets.

My question is where do i find the most trustable and high quality resources to teach myself? Are there any free or payed courses online? Maybe youtube channels or blogs that specialize in crypto trading?

I know I'm just some random person on the internet, but trust me - there is tones of money to be made trading crypto. If you're looking for resources, lots of folks here have given great suggestions already. I would put forth a slightly different kind of resource: a group of traders to bounce ideas off.

One of the cool things with crypto is that the folks in the crypto space are generally pretty technologically savvy, which leads to some pretty cool opportunities.

I found a discord group that is super helpful when it comes to learning how to day trade, and I've seen tremendous success with them.

Check it out! Voodoo Crypto
Nothing wrong with joining a group and try to learn from them, just make sure that you understand very clearly what is expected out of you because I have seen groups that seems to be about improving your trading ability and they were nothing more but pump and dump groups, also there are other groups that while legitimate they expect you that you give something back like predictions about a particular coin that you have been studying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: