Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:18:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SWITCHEO (SWH) - the first decentralized exchange on NEO - launches today!  (Read 485 times)
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

If you know Etherdelta, Forkdelta or IDEX, then you must know that right now there are 0 (zero) decentralized exchanges for NEO and NEP5 tokens (NEP5 = ERC20's of NEO).

Well, today the first dex on NEO launches at 9am UTC. Get excited if you like and hodl NEO, 'cause it should be a good thing for the NEO community! Smiley

After many months of hard work, we are thrilled to announce that Switcheo Exchange (https://switcheo.exchange) will be live on 31st March 2018 17:00 SGT(UTC +8)!

They will first list only few coins: NEO, GAS, Switcheo Token (SWH), Red Pulse (RPX), TheKey (TKY), Bridge Protocol (IAM), Trinity (TNC) and DeepBrainChain (DBC).

Source: https://medium.com/switcheo/switcheo-exchange-mainnet-launch-7d53e3218a17
This exchange only focus to NEP 5 tokens? I think it would be better if they focus on all coins that have high trading volume because it can attract customers and this exchange can grow to big, but I think this exchange should do a lot of development  because when I try to access this site from mobile using google chrome browser and look like this;

sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

this is very interesting, with the decentralized NEO market likely in the future will make more new ICO projects that will use smart contract from NEO.
because now most ICO still use smart contact from ethereum with highly miner fee and network often overloud
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

If you know Etherdelta, Forkdelta or IDEX, then you must know that right now there are 0 (zero) decentralized exchanges for NEO and NEP5 tokens (NEP5 = ERC20's of NEO).

Well, today the first dex on NEO launches at 9am UTC. Get excited if you like and hodl NEO, 'cause it should be a good thing for the NEO community! Smiley

After many months of hard work, we are thrilled to announce that Switcheo Exchange (https://switcheo.exchange) will be live on 31st March 2018 17:00 SGT(UTC +8)!

They will first list only few coins: NEO, GAS, Switcheo Token (SWH), Red Pulse (RPX), TheKey (TKY), Bridge Protocol (IAM), Trinity (TNC) and DeepBrainChain (DBC).

Source: https://medium.com/switcheo/switcheo-exchange-mainnet-launch-7d53e3218a17
This exchange only focus to NEP 5 tokens? I think it would be better if they focus on all coins that have high trading volume because it can attract customers and this exchange can grow to big, but I think this exchange should do a lot of development  because when I try to access this site from mobile using google chrome browser and look like this;

From what I understand it is a decentalized exchange for all neo assets so therefore you can only exchange your nep5 tokens large trading volume are mostly from erc20 tokens that uses etherium blockchain but its a good start that decentralized exchanges are evolving in different platforms like this one.  

jhowww

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

It's good that we now have a dex for nep5 tokens. I started using switcheo just last month, it's easy to use and the UI is not bad compared to other existing decentralized exchanges right now. I'm looking forward to their exchange V2.0
edaikuan

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

The competition in the exchanges world is fierce. Unless Switcheo starts to list non-NEO cryptos, I doubt it can grow fast enough. Honestly, ETH is still the biggest blockchain platform for altercoins.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:28:44 AM

The future is decentralized.  Wink
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:52:48 AM

The competition in the exchanges world is fierce. Unless Switcheo starts to list non-NEO cryptos, I doubt it can grow fast enough. Honestly, ETH is still the biggest blockchain platform for altercoins.

This is absolutely true. Almost sounds like a new exchange is birth everyday, making the competition to be stiffer. Switcheo at the moment is focused on NEP-5 tokens, this will hamper it's growth significantly except it opens its doors to other tokens from the Ethereum blockchain
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:03:15 AM

Is it open for American users. I am quite interested. I also am wondering do they have any trust built with the community? I dont know a whole lot about neo just recently started using it via neo tracker I believe and I am liking it!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
McDevlin182

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:32:15 AM

Is it open for American users. I am quite interested. I also am wondering do they have any trust built with the community? I dont know a whole lot about neo just recently started using it via neo tracker I believe and I am liking it!!!
Yes, it is open to all users!  I am not a big "DEX" user, but out of the choices that are currently available...... Switcheo is my favorite!  Not to mention I am a big fan of the NEO ecosystem, so being able to have a "DEX" for trading NEO coins/tokens is a huge benefit!
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

Switcheo's price had been destroyed like NEO's price. I heard that China is going to lift its crypto ban early next year. Then the floodgates will open on Chinese coins and the price of NEO should soar and bring switcheo up with it.

faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

Switcheo will soon launch ERC20 trading with the Callisto update

https://twitter.com/SwitcheoNetwork/status/1040125777230974976
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:48:06 AM

The article is very good and it's worth continuing to develop, considering that Ethereum is already a lot of users.
Maybe you created the Exchange NEO to invade from the work of Ethereum who continues to develop every day.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:35:11 PM

Switcheo got ranked #2 coin to watch by CoinCodex:

https://coincodex.com/article/2603/top-3-coins-to-watch-nov-12-nov-18-2018/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:25:06 PM

Switcheo made a Fund Forum where all participants and project commitment will be able to discuss various innovative topics
https://medium.com/switcheo-foundation/the-switcheo-foundation-forum-4b31f744145c

Kopiev

Activity: 202
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 12:00:43 PM

The Switcheo team posted a series of posts on Twitter about plans for the next few months, a reward system for token holders
https://twitter.com/SwitcheoNetwork/status/1275321365222973441?s=20
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 12:09:59 PM

Sounds good enough, Neo was never available on dex exchanges before until now, but honestly people will still prefer Centralized exchanges over dex, the one thing that dex exchanges failed to do right is better trading volume
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 12:25:06 PM

The Switcheo team posted a series of posts on Twitter about plans for the next few months, a reward system for token holders
https://twitter.com/SwitcheoNetwork/status/1275321365222973441?s=20

this seems to be a push for a new bull run, majority of project are incentivizing stacking
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 12:33:39 PM

Cool, but do you know about any successful token (project) that is built on NEO? The most hyped project in 2018 was TheKey, the project that has real cooperation with Chinese government, now look at the price and you have to laugh. I just would like to say, that DEX is fine, but I do not know who would really trade NEO tokens that are completely dead.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 09:34:07 AM

https://twitter.com/SwitcheoNetwork/status/12753213652229734

It is very nice that the project, which I have been using for a very long time and that I have been following developments for a very long time, shared such a tweet series. Aside from the fact that it is a project that has never upset its investors from the first day until now, the fact that there is a continuously working team and a successful product in the middle is definitely of great importance for the NEO ecosystem. To be honest, I think it will be possible to start a small bull rally in the NEO ecosystem, and especially in the SWTH token, in line with these goals, and therefore I intend to buy. Of course, I do not want to pass without saying that the price of SWTH has been on a rapid upward trend recently, so it is useful to be careful when buying.
Clegive8V

Activity: 43
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 02:30:05 PM

does we need more that one altcoin that bulid its dapp network? we have torn, eth and some altcoin have started such exchange with out making earns.
Is there enough liquidity because there are a few currencies that are listed?
I prefer centralized platforms, it's faster, and updating buy and sell orders and options is clearer.
will give them a try and will update my feedback
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: