Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW you will buy BTG or NEO ???  (Read 431 times)
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:26:19 AM

At this point, when the NEO falls rapidly and seems to hit the bottom of the current $ 47, I find that investing in NEO is a wise decision. Crypto NEO in the future promises to be potential crypto due to the support from China, despite the government's ban on cryptocurrencies. So you should invest in NEO to make a significant profit in 2019.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

So far I always monitor the movement of BTG and it is currently the lowest price to be achieved for it is very profitable if we buy BTG coins today, for NEO though quite popular now but to go up to $ 70 may take a long time, so I still choose BTG for the purchase of current coins. For NEO I keep buying some coins for the long term.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:10:38 AM

Dear all members
At present the price of the cryptocurrency market is decreasing sharply, in which I pay special attention to the two coin BTG and NEO, currently they have almost the same price, NEO I think it has great potential because it is a coin of China and many coin based on it, BTG's current price is at its lowest since it's listed on the coin, is also very good to buy. So how do you think about these two coin, and why do you choose it?
  Thank you so much !!!

so far I do not see any BTG development, yes no news about what will be developed from coin BTG. different from NEO, neo has strong enough information in this forum. I think so, but if you look at its value, of course BTG greatly decreased once and this could be an alternative investment choice. neo as well. but actually you can research other altcoin that have better development
Limbor

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

Dear all members
At present the price of the cryptocurrency market is decreasing sharply, in which I pay special attention to the two coin BTG and NEO, currently they have almost the same price, NEO I think it has great potential because it is a coin of China and many coin based on it, BTG's current price is at its lowest since it's listed on the coin, is also very good to buy. So how do you think about these two coin, and why do you choose it?
  Thank you so much !!!

Of course, neo. The best fork of bitcoin is still seen only Bitcoin Cash, the rest are just pumps and uninteresting. And neo has prospects for future years and the opportunity to get at times more than now.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

if you need to own both of these coins, your weighting can be like 90% NEO and 10% BTG.

Factors that will make BTG rally can be achieved through other bets, while NEO has unique and peerless features that can make it a market leader on its own.

BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:24:50 AM

better you make plan for invest, firts dont you invest 100% of your money in one coin, this my suggestion when you believing NEO have good potential invest in NEO 60% from you money, then 25% in BTG and the last you have 15% you money, 15% its can you using again when you look where coins grow, if decrease you can buying again with 15%, just suggest for minim risk
rucapri0

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:28:29 AM

I do not advise investing too much money in BTG. On this crypto currency there is little hope in fact
paul heman

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

Dear all members
  Thank you so much !!!

now i want to buy NEO if i have enough money. as I monitor the growing NEO. it is my fascination to buy it. and I hope the NEO is able to become the mainstay coins of the future.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

Dear all members
  Thank you so much !!!

I think there is another altcoin which is cheaper than btg or neo. yes, some new altcoins entering the market are certainly more attractive in terms of profit. the price is currently falling in for all altcoin.
if I have little capital, I would definitely opt for a new altcoin. because I can get in bulk and I have to find the price that fall under ico sale. yes this is my advice.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

Dear all members
  Thank you so much !!!

I paid less attention to BGT too because I was already interested in NEO. I've been watching the NEO for so long that it's showing a pretty good and gradual improvement. this is the main attraction for me.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:39:11 AM

I will prefer to buy NEO and keeping them. They have a great future and potential to become strong contender in the top crypto. They have platfrom and the team development are increasing.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

Dear all members
  Thank you so much !!!

I trust NEO much more. This is a great platform. Some people are sure that when the market starts going up, NEO will be among the best coins. Here is the video related to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2I1nlY-Hj0&t=2s
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

Dear all members
  Thank you so much !!!

Common!!! You compare 2 very different things. Neo has technology behind it. BTG has almost nothing.
Neo may have steady growth due to its more usability and ecosystem growth. BTG is pure speculation and nothing more.

josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

Between these two I choose NEO because for me it seems more accurate and it has way more chances to become a success in the future
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

What a question. Who would prefer bitcoin gold for Neo? Bitcoin gold is just a cheap fork coin of bitcoin to get fast some money. No project behind, no value. Neo instead is a real good project, with a blockchain plattform which will allow smart contracts inf future and will be a real serious competitor for ethereum. So do you still asking which one you should buy? I dont think that bitcoin gold will get value in future, it can just loose. So Neo for the win!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: