Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumor in April Fools' Day  (Read 730 times)
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

I think so tomorrow there will be a lot of cheerful news in honor of the holiday.And so the new month begins and we wait for a big growth, we forget about the past

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

Does anyone think of that in April Fools' Day, we have so much rumor in social network and newspaper about btc or crypto to raise prices and get started bull run market. Or we have many FUD to push prices down. In my opinion, we have some good news (there are also fake and real) to make the market grow again

it seems like it's all possible to happen not only because next month is april and april mop, this is in my opinion nothing to do.

from this technical analysis the price of the possibility is in April will be a turning point where bitcoin price may increase, it is supported by price movement which is already on the way to move towards low between price range area $ 5200 - $ 5600. and could be potential for pullback movement in this area later.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:07:14 PM

The cryptocurrency market clearly lacked good news. and I will be very happy if on 1 April the cryptocurrency starts to grow,thanks to the positive news. 
 Eyes hurt from the red market. Cool

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

Does anyone think of that in April Fools' Day, we have so much rumor in social network and newspaper about btc or crypto to raise prices and get started bull run market. Or we have many FUD to push prices down. In my opinion, we have some good news (there are also fake and real) to make the market grow again
No doubt we  will see some kind of story like DOGE getting added to Coinbase or some totally random news.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

Too many people are pressing the value on the current price, but it may happen April is a beautiful month and april fool's day rumor is just a metaphor for making people go crazy.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

Keep waiting, there may be times when the price of crypto will start moving up again.
But I remain positive that there will be some other things like news that will make the price go up again. Maybe this is just a market test.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

I don't really believe that April fool's day will have any positive or negative impact on the market. Haven't heard such since my trading days. Unless a positive news happens to burst out on April that just it. Which I believe won't be in response to April fools day.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

Good news that isn't faked might help the market but April fools jokes probably won't make much of a difference Roll Eyes

mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

I think also like that, a lot of the rumours growing about btc ( rumours good and bad ), I became confused what is the fact or not, perhaps news that is not necessarily true is the cause of down in price btc today.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

April fools is just around the corner. We should be ready wether we are entering a bull market or not. Fake news or fuds are not new to this.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:49:43 PM

I do not think April fools day will effect bitcoin price at all since people are already getting used to fud. I think April will be a great month for bitcoin and it should finally start its bullish trend that'll go on for months.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

It would happen, but we don't know exactly the market will go up or will go down, we just see that will happen. But if everyone know in april will come some good news and make the price go up I believ him/her will rich. The price cryptocurrency is pure determined by some information or regulation that came to crypto world, yeah I'm sure for that. With the result that can be preconcerted there will are someone who make a fake news for him income and otherwise.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

I don't believe that April fool's day should be associated to Bitcoin price, there should be an organized buy support by organizations whales and traders for this to happen, with only a day to April's fool's day we'll see if there is really a bull run that is going to happen.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

Rumors on April Fools' Day did not affect the price of the altcoin on the market. Although it is not April Fools' Day, but those who manipulate the market, they can lie at any time, lied to the profits they want. I do not think that April Fool's Day will change the Crypto market.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

they are famous for making negative news about cryptocurrency in order to create panic and drop all the price of coins in the market so they can buy at a cheap price.

Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

I really do not like the rumors while the market is sinking and desolate now. They are overflowing with fishing gear and are creating prolonged FUDs that spread throughout the community. Take a fair look and be a smart investor. Hold back the hope and patience to overcome the losses.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

April 1st, which is April fool's day is a day that has been in existence for a very long time. So, i feel virtually everyone that knows about  it will be aware that most news that are propagated on a day like this are fake. Even at that, the time of deep is almost ending and very soon most people will be surprised at the rate the market will escalate. Everyone should be prepared for this, so that we do not get caught at the middle. The better days we are expecting are imminent.
klimenok1991

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

Even if there will be growth of cryptocurrencies on April 1, it will not be significant. Don't believe the rumors. Many of the investors who invested earlier lost a certain percentage of the total portfolio. You need to be patience and wait when all will grow. You can't sell at a loss.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

Say that Bitcoins is a kind of money you can buy, and exchange real money. It is a kind of intangible money. And you must also say that when you have bitcoins it can increase its price and can also fall

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

On April Fool's Day I would say the BTC will hit $ 50,000 next month. Everyone invest in them. hihi Perhaps this is not a factor in the Crypto market. So I think you should not put the issue of April Fools on the Crypto market. The Crypto market is free to talk so any time investors can speak their opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: