Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumor in April Fools' Day  (Read 730 times)
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

It will be really weird if there are significant changes in the market in the April Fool’s Day. But I would say that recently each day is Fool Day according to Rumors in social network
bwonwen2015

Activity: 41
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

Does anyone think of that in April Fools' Day, we have so much rumor in social network and newspaper about btc or crypto to raise prices and get started bull run market. Or we have many FUD to push prices down. In my opinion, we have some good news (there are also fake and real) to make the market grow again
In my opinion, in April, we will see a good growth of the market and all coins, since March we were very shocked with news and prices, so we just have to wait
Growth already started, today the prices of all coins are increasing and April 1st is my birthday this is my lucky month, So wait for some time you all make a good profit.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

everything will be okay as long as there are those who believe and believe the technology is growing and we must use it. I am not affected by rumors, just take a chance on every rumor that happens so try to stay calm.
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

I think that the information in social networks is not the best source. Because without it there is enough fake news..
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

It would certainly be time for the cryptocurrency market to go into a bullish trend . We wait and hope . But there is a version that we have a long flat in 2014 .
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

As you have seen, theymos made a nice April Fool, but I do not think it was exactly what people were waiting for. But it was fun Smiley
ciciliacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

lol i could remember  in 1994  an april fool that turned out to be real after 3 weeks ,my grandad was told that he got a job by his friend with a top multinational 3 weeks after that he applied and got the job and worked for 25years  that always prompted  him to make wishes on April fools day.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

I think that in social networks it's very difficult to distinguish fake news from real ones so I try not to read anything about crypts there. And the situation on the market is still bad.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
lendroids

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:41:44 AM

everyone has their own problems on the day of fools, someone has a crypto currency, and someone was born that day
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

I think that this is all the FUD which now more than enough. I now really do not know what to believe in ..

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

To me the market has been down for nearly four months and is now at the bottom of the bitcoin.
Currently, investing in bitcoin is a good choice. I think I have spent some money to buy it now.till when the market will go up.
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

To me the market has been down for nearly four months and is now at the bottom of the bitcoin.
Currently, investing in bitcoin is a good choice. I think I have spent some money to buy it now.till when the market will go up.

Now buy is also similar, again fall is also slow, won't appear as early as the beginning of the year big drop. I believe it.
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:50:19 AM

I think that this is all the FUD which now more than enough. I now really do not know what to believe in ..
Just believe in the power of what you are holding. That is all you need to believe.
If you listen to FUDs, fake news like you have already called it, you are only going to end up joining the category of those who are busy panicking for no reason.

Just understand that the market is the way it is and no one can change it, when the time comes for it to recover, it will recover and we will get to see holders smiling, those who panicked and new investors rushing back in not to miss out and then we see another new cycle.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Zeleznyak

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

The topic of the day fool, I was so scared when I saw on the forum have added some feature, thinking again, innovations, and no suteeji the moderator of such forum. Well it turned out.
bastian466

Activity: 1330
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

very uncomfortable seeing the red price. hopefully this good news becomes real I am waiting for it to happen. let me be more eager to run this job

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

i liked that thing on the april fool's, coinmarket added a new currency to compare the Market Cap, named by the famous car Lamborghini, was fun to see it Smiley
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

Does anyone think of that in April Fools' Day, we have so much rumor in social network and newspaper about btc or crypto to raise prices and get started bull run market. Or we have many FUD to push prices down. In my opinion, we have some good news (there are also fake and real) to make the market grow again

No one made a joke about crypto on this April Fools day. I liked the way how admin fooled the members by introducing imaginary metrics for further rank update.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

Today is the 2017-18 financial year end for a couple of countries like India, UK, Japan and etc. maybe this is also one reason why the price is falling, tomorrow onwards 2018-19 financial year will start so I think in April people again start to invest in cryptocurrency and the market will grow.
Well, maybe we will have to wait then to see how this is going to be playing out. As it is though, it does not seem like the market is showing any sign yet, but when the time is ripe, we will definitely know. Based on some of the things we saw last year, this was about the period we started seeing some movements in the market and that was good enough for those who took the advantage back then. Let’s hope we get to see some green moves in the market soon.
Walexizi

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

Chai, so that imaginary metrics for further rank update is April fool, that really funny i can't even believe it.... Lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: