Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex trading or crypto trading and stock exchange?  (Read 2387 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

Forex is a terrible platform for trading. Worse only except that outright fraud, like a  binary options. Is it possible that somebody to trusts this system after 2007-2008?

I think there is a person that still trust the system and still trade with forex and stock exchange. but I don't think that he will stick with the old ones if there is a better trading platform like cryptocurrency because I think every people will search a new way to earn money. and if he can find it in cryptocurrency and he like the cryptocurrency, I guess that he will move from forex trading to cryptocurrency trading because his option to earn money will bigger in the cryptocurrency trading. besides that, I think in the cryptocurrency is safer than the forex trading and stock exchange and we can trade in any amount without any problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

I am a professional cryptocurrency trader but in a couple of years ago I know about Forex trading. In my online history of life at first I know in stock exchange because this is a local exchange as I know too many people platform. around 2 year ago I know about Forex and cryptocurrency at the moment I am use cryptocurrency trading because it is a low risk involved anyone can start cryptocurrency trading because it have a very tolerance to understand. I think Cryptocurrency is a very profitable at the moment.
Cryptocurrency and stock market somehow stand in par and it is nothing compared to Forex anyway considering the fact that you are going to be leveraging.

For crypto trading and investment, it is a new space and for new space and early adopters, it is normal to see such a market growing rapidly in the short term before eventually coming into some state of equilibrium eventually where things become even more stable. This is a very volatile market, and for those who can trade the volatility and can also learn, this is a market for them.
chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

I still want to get better at trading forex. I see the technicals working and appreciate the global relation to news and events. I just want to be a better over all trader. The challenge is in finding the time and balancing it with other life commitments. Crypto is interesting to trade, but it moves so fast and unpredictably.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

I been a trader in crypto since 2016 and i feel more comfortable in cryto trading im not saying that i am a pro trader already but im just know some basic in trading. I never been try to trade in forex and stock exchange and i was looking at this two trading platfrom to all pro traders here which is good and more profitable in this 3 platform
1. Forex trading
2. Crypto trading
3. Stock exchange trading

Thank you and i want to know if where is the good and most profitable and stable at this 3 platform a stable income.
Forex is where the rookies money goes to rich people, doesn't matter how much money you have or how great you think you are in the end whales decide on the market and it doesn't do what you think it should do, it does what the whales wants it to do. That way you are hang with all your money gone because of the margins and leverages and you say good bye to it. Stock market is a slower version and you can make money from it but do not wait for a insanely rich returns that will change your life all of a sudden. So that leaves us with crypto, you can buy crypto and either use it or keep it on your wallet, it will either make you rich in all of a sudden or it will eat up your investment and go down, no one would know.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

I still want to get better at trading forex. I see the technicals working and appreciate the global relation to news and events. I just want to be a better over all trader. The challenge is in finding the time and balancing it with other life commitments. Crypto is interesting to trade, but it moves so fast and unpredictably.
each trade direction has its own individual capabilities. Mainly the results depend only on the user, although many traders of crypto currency always negatively spoke about Forex.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:57:31 PM

I agree with you, I am more comfortable in crypto trading, I leave the world of forex and stocks, because I like crypto trading, even though sometimes the price of crypto is unstable, but I understand it easily which makes me feel at home here
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:19:40 AM

Since crypto keep down,  iam interesting to learn about stocks trading.  I have seen volatility of stocks is lower than crypto. In local stocks the gainer and the losser just around 2% , stocks trading can be alternatif to make profit when the crypyo crash.  And for the forex trading that usually use margin,  iam not interesting about it because the risks more high.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:49:48 AM

Forex is a terrible platform for trading. Worse only except that outright fraud, like a  binary options. Is it possible that somebody to trusts this system after 2007-2008?

I think there is a person that still trust the system and still trade with forex and stock exchange. but I don't think that he will stick with the old ones if there is a better trading platform like cryptocurrency because I think every people will search a new way to earn money. and if he can find it in cryptocurrency and he like the cryptocurrency, I guess that he will move from forex trading to cryptocurrency trading because his option to earn money will bigger in the cryptocurrency trading. besides that, I think in the cryptocurrency is safer than the forex trading and stock exchange and we can trade in any amount without any problem.
Whether it's an old system or a new system in a trade, if they can still benefit there they will still survive in there and
in fact forex is still very profitable for many people, it's not a problem using forex or crypto trading, provided you are skilled in it
jujurloe

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:52:24 AM

choose one and study well between forex trading, crypto trading and stoke exchange. all have their advantages and disadvantages. but certainly all can give you a good profit
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

Trading Forex, crypto currency and stock exchange require  a sound knowledge of what influence their movement in both upward and downward direction. I Have seeing people who have reasonable amount of money from trading via the above mentioned and there are so many other people who have lost reasonable percentage of their capital via Forex, crypto and stock exchange trading.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

Trading on the crypto-currency market can now be considered one of the most profitable tools of earning, it is only at an early stage of development and can bring a considerable percentage of growth.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

I already tried all three and so far i am the most comfortable with crypto trading. Stocks is also good and i earn regularly there but the overall profit then crypto is far above it. I tried forex before but i don't earn much from it maybe i am suited to trade forex. If you do well in crypto then you won't have that much difficulty trading stocks.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

I would choose crypto trading because it is the most profitable one and it can help you earn good money. To my mind, you need to start trading now when prices aren't too high and buy cheap coins
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

I would choose crypto trading because it is the most profitable one and it can help you earn good money. To my mind, you need to start trading now when prices aren't too high and buy cheap coins
The current situation all the trading platforms are bleeding so we must carefully choose the promising platform. But crypto is a good growing platform and it will be a good investment in this dip. I am not suggesting this platform because we should analyse everything and plan for the time period then finally pick the best one. So we should always protect our investment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

I think we cannot compare stocks with forex and crypto. Forex and crypto markets are volatile and quite risky. In forex you have leverages that can kill all of your investment quite quickly and result with bad investments, in crypto prices move so much that one day you can make 20% and the next day you can lose 50%.
Stocks on the other hand are nothing like these two. Usually if you do not buy stocks that are risky and shady, you will get either a small gain or a small loss, there is no big swings in stocks if you pick really big ones. I have not used forex before so I can't say I know it well but I have been in crypto for over 6 years and in stocks for over 8 and thats the difference I have seen.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

For me it is better to do crypto trading than forex and stock exchange. The cryptocurrency trade runs 24 hours so it is perfect for even office workers and sometimes has ups and downs of more than 50% in a day.  In Forex and cryptocurency you can do short term and long term trading. In crpto trading ot is hard to predict the price because of the volatile not like in forex. But for me it is easier to trade in crypto than the forex and stock. In the forex and stock you can earn long period of tine not like in crypto you make a daily profit.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

I been a trader in crypto since 2016 and i feel more comfortable in cryto trading im not saying that i am a pro trader already but im just know some basic in trading. I never been try to trade in forex and stock exchange and i was looking at this two trading platfrom to all pro traders here which is good and more profitable in this 3 platform
1. Forex trading
2. Crypto trading

Thank you and i want to know if where is the good and most profitable and stable at this 3 platform a stable income.
Depending on your choice if where you do like to engage or put up your money.Just try up to compare those 3 and find out which suits you in but here are the key points among the 3.

Forex/Stocks- Low volatility, Heavily regulated, Fiat deposits
Crypto- Wide price swings,Too volatile, very accessible when it comes to deposits.

Just remember that all of these things can really wreck you up.

lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

1. Forex trading
2. Crypto trading

Depending on your choice if where you do like to engage or put up your money.Just try up to compare those 3 and find out which suits you in but here are the key points among the 3.

Forex/Stocks- Low volatility, Heavily regulated, Fiat deposits
Crypto- Wide price swings,Too volatile, very accessible when it comes to deposits.

Just remember that all of these things can really wreck you up.
You are right crypto trading is the choice for many people. Here you will face just one problem and that is hacking. This problem is not in stock exchange trading. That’s why I also like stock exchange trading because the broker is local and he cannot take away your money. You can claim legally your money. You will be mentally relaxed while trading in local stock exchange.
Ganbound

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

For me it is better to do crypto trading than forex and stock exchange. The cryptocurrency trade runs 24 hours so it is perfect for even office workers and sometimes has ups and downs of more than 50% in a day.  In Forex and cryptocurency you can do short term and long term trading. In crpto trading ot is hard to predict the price because of the volatile not like in forex. But for me it is easier to trade in crypto than the forex and stock. In the forex and stock you can earn long period of tine not like in crypto you make a daily profit.
Crypto trading I think is best option, because many people as me have no idea of forex trading and stock exchange trading is very difficult and there is also scams in the local companies. They will take all your money with false statement and you can do nothing. It is better to trade in cryptocurrency but choose only listed and authentic coins for trading.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:32:56 AM

Forex trading is more risky than crypto and stocks trading because mostly all forex trading platform offer margin forex trading, actually forex has low volatility but because use margin the risk will be higher. Crypto and stocks trading that does not use margin is better for beginner trader.  Many trader trade on the many different asset and they use only technical analysis, so trade on different asset will increase our knowledge in trading activity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: