Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token distribution using KYC verification  (Read 893 times)
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

Noboby can tell you safe it or not. I use driver license. I think it is better then passport. Somebody use fake documents but I don't think it is good.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

Watch the ICO background, don't know it will safe or not, it depends on who's there and what's their project.
Be careful with your identity
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

I think there is two sides by using KYC the positive and the negative side,in positive side they want to avoid if you have a multiple account in other side which the negative side they will know your Identity, and on that part they will easily hack you because you send your personal information already.Then if you hacked they will not explain or they don't know the real reason why you hacked or even the identity of the hacker they don't know also. It's so sad.   Sad

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:55:32 PM

I understand why they need KYC, but how to understand that they will not sell my personal data, also sometime they need too much personal data, one question - for what?
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

I don't think is unsafe, because of the vast number of applicant of each bounty, which time did they have to be checking on one's identity card after verification I don't think in any way this can be misuse.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
norman472

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

I think the bounty thread needs to resist KYC data.
Because no one knows what these KYC data are used for, I think it's a very dangerous thing to give our KYC data.

You right buddy , they should not ask the KYC for bounty hunter just to get some tokens / coins , KYC data is very confidential.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

At the very beginning, I would like to say that this is very terrible, because the KYC process is very, very illegal, because this process violates anonymity in the network, violates your personal life.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

I think this has been done long enough, maybe a few months ago there was a kyc, and indeed we would have to attach our identity card in kyc, because if not, of course we will not be paid, our hard work will be in vain
They don't use the information when they complete the verification so they can sell it. You have to stay away from things like that.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

KYC is necessary for the transparency of all operations, this will allow the industry to develop. No one will climb into the dark maelstrom. For bounty and airdrops, KYC is a way to avoid multi-accounts.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
when I send my identity card is this safe? could it be misused?

there is no harm in giving KYC because of regulatory rules sometimes there are bounty campaign that does require KYC to be able to get paid from the bounty you do, as long as KYC is easy you should do just KYC so you can get bounty results that have been promised.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

I don't prefer to give my personal details. I can be misused, leaked... Many dangerous scenarios.

pusingkeliling

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

I think if that's the requirement of identity that is asked for the smoothness of our bounty project what's wrong! we must think positively that it is safe for us
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

KYC for bounty hunter is positive and negative. positively reduces the fraud or multiple accounts in each bounty and the negative impact of identity data can be used for criminal acts. before doing KYC you should see the background of the company rather your data is safe.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

several bounty projects, are now beginning to implement KYC on the distribution of their tokens
Of course it can be misused,your ID can be sold to the deepweb and you will never know when these people are going to dump or use your IDs into something else,worst they will use into some identity thefts,frauds to take advantage the situation that i why i dont really want to have these KYC verifications in the first place because you could lose your privacy.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

Everything is possible,and your IDs can be used to anything illegal or it can be sold to someone else in the deepweb that is why we shouldnt be sending our IDs to these unknown people not unless they are willing to show their real identity so that if everything happens we can still get these shit people down.We shouldnt be supporting these people because it isnt necessary to have because only those ICOs from the U.S are required and covered to have these KYC verifications.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

Yes of course it might be misued by these shit people because everyone will find their way to get profits from anything especially that database that they got from the people investors and hunters! KYC isnt really necessary because only those ICOs residing from the U.S are required to have KYC verifications because they are covered with the SEC's regulations.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

KYC for bounties distribution is annoying to say the least. It becomes even criminal if it had not been specified as a necessary condition at the time of the launch of the campaign, so that people had the choice wether they like it or not

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

if that we give us a good token let them continue. i think we are having a lot of scam site now
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

Yes that is a risk, there are some good icos around but taking into account that most of those projects are scams that are never going to become successful at all then I will probably avoid sending any kind of documentation to them this mean that you'll probably be unable to join many bounty projects out there but in my opinion your personal information is a lot more valuable than just a bunch of tokens.
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:13:23 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 11:37:12 PM by ImGenius

I think it's going to be a mandatory part of most bounties in future so we have no choice but comply, just need to do be more cautious and do research about company and everything related to project before joining.
Exactly, projects that are big and strict in implementing their rules and regulations most likely ask for a KYC verification before starting and end of the campaign, you can make a second thought before giving your personal data or personal identification card as long as you know the purpose and benefits
What changes if you know the benefits of the project? Where is the guarantee that your data will not fall into the wrong hands? Even if you know the biography of each project Creator you can not be sure that any employee will not sell your data to third parties. Hackers can also get access to the vault databases. It seems to me that the only way to save your data is not to share it with anyone.
In my opinion, of course if the changes will a have great contribution for me and for the whole society well i should positively and religiuosly comply what is only needed like personal idenfification card and nothing else.  And i am strongly believe and trust that the  project i go into is legit and no malicious or fraud will happen. And above all i will ask guidance and support from GOD who is the creation of everything, that whatever happen it will make me always strong and ready to accept everything whether its positive or negative, and for me to become a better person and investor as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: