Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem  (Read 28244 times)
vaszaitzeff

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

how exactly this project will be profitable? only due to fees? or there are another variants also?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tenell (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

Hello!
-SaaS subscription fees for the IoT blockchain platform
-Transaction fees for marketplace transactions
-Transaction fees on forward crop sales
-Professional services -
vaszaitzeff

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

Hello!
-Professional services -

Ok. How to buy your token?
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

Hello!
-Professional services -

You need to register on our platform, where you can participate in the TGE and its stages, deposit funds, buy PAVO tokens, and find all the necessary information. Next, you need to replenish the deposit on your account and undergo KYC procedures for the withdrawal of your tokens. You will be able to withdraw your tokens to a third-party wallet only after the end of the TGE. Payment methods include several cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC) and USD, EUR, CHF. After purchasing the tokens, you will be able to bring them to your ETH wallet (it should be your personal wallet, exchange wallets can't be used). When you pay with cryptocurrencies, a commission fee (transaction fee) is charged by the infrastructure of the corresponding block, the size of which you set yourself, and the transaction speed depends on the congestion of the network and the amount of the commission fee that you set.
kkrainij

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

Hello!
-Professional services -

You need to register on our platform, where you can participate in the TGE and its stages, deposit funds, buy PAVO tokens, and find all the necessary information. Next, you need to replenish the deposit on your account and undergo KYC procedures for the withdrawal of your tokens. You will be able to withdraw your tokens to a third-party wallet only after the end of the TGE. Payment methods include several cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC) and USD, EUR, CHF. After purchasing the tokens, you will be able to bring them to your ETH wallet (it should be your personal wallet, exchange wallets can't be used). When you pay with cryptocurrencies, a commission fee (transaction fee) is charged by the infrastructure of the corresponding block, the size of which you set yourself, and the transaction speed depends on the congestion of the network and the amount of the commission fee that you set.
What is CHF? Can’t find it on cmc
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

Hello!
-Professional services -

You can’t find it on Coinmarketcap due to the fact, that CHF is fiat Smiley
Swiss Frank, official currency of Switzerland
kkrainij

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

Hello!
-Professional services -

Oh, ty, feels stupid Grin

Also have trouble with KYC passage
Am I right that I can use any document (I’m trying to use my personalized shop card) or I must use some official stuff
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

Hello!
-Professional services -

Am I right that I can use any document (I’m trying to use my personalized shop card) or I must use some official stuff
No, you must use official documents
These are: national passport, national identification card and driving license Smiley
kkrainij

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

Hello!
-Professional services -

These are: national passport, national identification card and driving license Smiley
Ok, thx
When I get tokens and when on exchanges
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

Hello!
-Professional services -

Ok, thx
When I get tokens and when on exchanges
According to our schedule, we will take a week after the close of the main sale to receive and clear all wire deposits sent before the closing. We will begin to distribute tokens after that. Smiley

A detailed list of exchanges with names and dates will be announced after the TGE is over!
Fr0mtailand

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

When will we know funds??? It’s unfair
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:57:50 PM

Please, be patient and have no worries;)
Funds collected during pre-sale will be announced with the start of main sale! Cheesy
Fr0mtailand

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

Funds collected during pre-sale will be announced with the start of main sale! Cheesy
when??
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

when??
Main sale will start on 12 June, 2018 Wink
semipalatoff

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:44:15 AM

Do u have the marketing plan to reach target market?
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:43:16 AM

Do u have the marketing plan to reach target market?
Yes, we do. A portion of ICO Proceeds will be used to fund go-to-market efforts, with the initial focus in expanding presence in California, and Western farming states such as Oregon and Washington. And also expanding horizontally across indoor farming crops.
gardanik

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:38:42 AM

I bought tokens and then I changed my mind. Can I get a refund?
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:36:11 AM

I bought tokens and then I changed my mind. Can I get a refund?
No, it is impossible to do a refund after the purchase of the tokens. I have transferred money, but have not bought tokens yet. Can I get a refund ? If you have not already bought tokens, then a refund can be performed.
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

I have transferred money, but have not bought tokens yet. Can I get a refund ?
If you have not already bought tokens, then a refund can be performed.
tenell (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

What is the difference between you and Pot Coin?
Pot Coin is narrowly focused on the cannabis industry. Pavo is broadly focused on agriculture, across all crops.

The main difference between PAVO and Pot Coin is that our project is based on a high-tech, high-quality product. Pavo provides an intelligent state-of-the-art IoT blockchain platform for industry participants to manage their business from seed to consumption. For example, Pavo enables growers to make smarter, faster agricultural and business decisions based on real data.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: