Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem  (Read 28244 times)
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

Has sale ended until now? I saw this project running and didn't see good results or achieving hard cap on this project. Is there something wrong?
Sales are still going and you can get a 33% bonus. According to the developers-the latest information they will publish on the website https://pavocoin.com

Thank you for the information and I still see the development of this project because you can see for yourself the price of Bitcoin which is getting increasingly down and this will make investors doubt.
The price of bitcoin is a big problem now. Many investors are on keep their money and are not going to invest anywhere
Indeed, if we look at the condition of the current bitcoin price, of course it is quite terrible and it can be said that it is a big problem now, I hope the price of Bitcoin can recover soon, we look forward to it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

Has sale ended until now? I saw this project running and didn't see good results or achieving hard cap on this project. Is there something wrong?
Sales are still going and you can get a 33% bonus. According to the developers-the latest information they will publish on the website https://pavocoin.com

Thank you for the information and I still see the development of this project because you can see for yourself the price of Bitcoin which is getting increasingly down and this will make investors doubt.
The price of bitcoin is a big problem now. Many investors are on keep their money and are not going to invest anywhere

Investors want to see the beginning of 2019 the price of Bitcoin will rise again or not because of prices that are being unstable to make decisions at the present time. this is the right step for all investors.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

Investors want to see the beginning of 2019 the price of Bitcoin will rise again or not because of prices that are being unstable to make decisions at the present time. this is the right step for all investors.
It's true that you say investors will certainly see the price of bitcoin at the beginning of 2019 and will decide, I hope in 2019, later the price of bitcoin can go up, we'll see and be patient

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SidArt

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

Still don't understand how Pavo ICO connect with Bitcoin price. Pavo raised 7 millions and they should finish ICO in semptember, but still they continue ICO without any roadmap.
That's weird

Investment to the art! Handmade pictures.Would be glad for feedback!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046159.msg46651264#msg46651264
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

It's true that you say investors will certainly see the price of bitcoin at the beginning of 2019 and will decide, I hope in 2019, later the price of bitcoin can go up, we'll see and be patient

Can only hope about the good things happening in 2019 because Bitcoin is being very unstable and cannot be described as prices will go up or down next year. Many people still doubt good things next year.
SidArt

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

There are no admins on telegram. No answers on direct question. I mean not just Telegram, but this thread too !
looks like this is some sort of scam!

SidArt

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

Still silent here and I can't find telegram group now. Looks something bad happened.

Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:07:36 PM

Still silent here and I can't find telegram group now. Looks something bad happened.
Look carefully at the beginning of the stream all the links to the telegram are.

SidArt

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

Look carefully at the beginning of the stream all the links to the telegram are.
I know about that.
I tried to use link in the beginning of the thread and it doesn't works. By the way way russian still works!
Update: Looks like I was banned for question about ICO and problem with ICO BOX. this is very professional ! If you don't like something just ban this and that's all! This is a solution! Just ban and ignore!

Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

I know about that.
I tried to use link in the beginning of the thread and it doesn't works. By the way way russian still works!
Update: Looks like I was banned for question about ICO and problem with ICO BOX. this is very professional ! If you don't like something just ban this and that's all! This is a solution! Just ban and ignore!
take it easy PAVO is still working, on 7 December Pavo has an update on their ICO,
I'm sure this project is able to achieve a minimum of softcaps

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
SidArt

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:08:08 PM

I know about that.
take it easy PAVO is still working, on 7 December Pavo has an update on their ICO,
Well still no news?
Does this is just my opinion that this ICO coming to a scam?

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:02:52 PM

I know about that.
Well still no news?
Probably it is a scam. Website is online, but Telegram group is deleted, kindly look at: https://t.me/pavo_en
Also their social media profiles are not updated: last update in late DEC 2018. It doesn´t seem as a trusted behavior.  Angry

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:49:49 PM

I know about that.
Well still no news?
Probably it is a scam. Website is online, but Telegram group is deleted, kindly look at: https://t.me/pavo_en
Also their social media profiles are not updated: last update in late DEC 2018. It doesn´t seem as a trusted behavior.  Angry
it's not good if the telegram group is deleted, this will make Pavon not trusted by the community anymore, does anyone know why they deleted the group?

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:27:52 PM

I know about that.
Well still no news?
it's not good if the telegram group is deleted, this will make Pavon not trusted by the community anymore, does anyone know why they deleted the group?
Yes, I also disagree with that decision that the telegram group was deleted because for me the telegram group certainly has many benefits such as exchanging ideas with other members
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:18:07 PM

I know about that.
Well still no news?
Also their social media profiles are not updated: last update in late DEC 2018. It doesn´t seem as a trusted behavior.  Angry
Yes, I also disagree with that decision that the telegram group was deleted because for me the telegram group certainly has many benefits such as exchanging ideas with other members
Their last post on Medium is that they are thinking about switching their ICO to STO, but it seems that there is some problem and they do not want to deal with it. Who knows, without respond from the team  Huh.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
SidArt

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:38:06 PM

I know about that.
Well still no news?
Also their social media profiles are not updated: last update in late DEC 2018. It doesn´t seem as a trusted behavior.  Angry
Their last post on Medium is that they are thinking about switching their ICO to STO, but it seems that there is some problem and they do not want to deal with it. Who knows, without respond from the team  Huh.
that's very sad that so promosed ICO finished that way

Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:30:09 PM

Did anyone actually get any bounty on this? It ended ages ago and never received my tokens.

dampier007

Activity: 588

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:36:44 AM

Did anyone actually get any bounty on this? It ended ages ago and never received my tokens.
It seems that this is another scam. I decided to go to the telegram channel and find out about the status of the project, but all the channels in the telegram were deleted

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:02:53 AM

It seems that this is another scam. I decided to go to the telegram channel and find out about the status of the project, but all the channels in the telegram were deleted
By the way, what is the reason they deleted all channels in the telegram because if indeed what you say is true, of course it's suspicious and it's better to just wait for the latest information to be clearer

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dampier007

Activity: 588

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:30:53 AM

By the way, what is the reason they deleted all channels in the telegram because if indeed what you say is true, of course it's suspicious and it's better to just wait for the latest information to be clearer
First they said that the ico will be delayed due to market conditions, but now removed teragram channels. At least it looks suspicious

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: