Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: end of March 2018 became a bitcoin rest place.  (Read 594 times)
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

it is highly unlikely that bitcoin is replaced by ethereum and ripple. because the increase and decrease in the price of ethereum and ripple refers to bitcoin. after observing more in different exchanges if bitcoin goes down, other coins like ethereum etc will also go down. and if bitcoin rises, the ethereum will also rise.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:37:14 AM

I do not think bitcoin will fall back to $ 6000, is it time for bitcoin to rest? and replaced by ETH or Ripple?

I want your answer based by the reasons.

Eth replacing bitcoin is ridiculous and even thinking Ripple to do that is much more. Last year, bitcoin was also stuck in it's price for so long and it was just $1k so seeing bitcoin not moving today is just normal and does not mean anything like it's finally resting for good.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:16:52 AM

I do not think bitcoin will fall back to $ 6000, is it time for bitcoin to rest? and replaced by ETH or Ripple?

do you want us to answer with reason?but you asked this stupid question without any reason?where did you get that idea about eth or that ripple to replaced bitcoin?yeah ethereum is the potentially coins that may replaced bitcoin in future,but what about that altcoin ripple?that coin has no future and will never ever gonna have a chance to take even top 3 stop.so never post another stupidity again because even if how hard you will try this will never come to reality lol.bitcoin will recover and make another move forward to much higher price than what is previous
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

I think this is not the time of bitcoin break. It still works, but last time Bitcoin price has dropped to $ 6,000, causing the market to slow down. Bitcoin  depreciation in early 2018 was largely due to the scandal of Mt Gox. Accordingly, the leading digital crypto has fallen below $ 6,000 after reaching a peak of $ 19,300 by the end of 2017. The sudden drop caused investors to panic, not least Traders immediately sell assets that make Bitcoin prices hard to recover.
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:48:03 AM

I think it con't be replace Bitcoin ever As of today, because there is no better coin except bitcoin,Probably in the next few years we might see a coin climbing up the chart but to dethrone bitcoin from the top would take a herculean effort. In most countries people still think bitcoin,but min the other place there is no chance of rest place because bitcoin is very different to the other bitcoin is the best for me.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:05:52 AM

I disagree with you, even though bitcoin prices fall back at $ 6000 does not mean that bitcoin is replaced by ethereum (ETH) or Ripple (XRP) the price is still very far away with both coins
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:57:17 AM

I disagree with you, even though bitcoin prices fall back at $ 6000 does not mean that bitcoin is replaced by ethereum (ETH) or Ripple (XRP) the price is still very far away with both coins

That's far enough from the truth and I don't think that it may happen as bitcoin is strong that it will recover from it's past dips. Due to correction in the market, bitcoin has not yet fully recovered but it will rise again in the coming months. ETH to replace bitcoin is also not feasible this time. ETH and other altcoins are usually dependent on the rise of bitcoin since they are correlated with each other.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

I cannot be sure how deep Bitcoin will fall, but certainly Bitcoin will make a comeback soon with a little retest. Maybe the phenomenon at last year will be repeated again, but no one knows. One more, Bitcoin wouldn’t be so easy to die and replaced by altcoin, there's still a lot of development going on and what's going to happen to Bitcoin going forward.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

No, Bitcoin is only take a moment to rest after a record-breaking Bull trend and shocked the world a few months ago. If Ripple or Ethereum want to depose Bitcoin, then they must be independent of Bitcoin's pioneering as the pioneer of Cryptocurrency, unlike today which their prices are still affected by the Bitcoin market.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:07:32 AM

As I guess, Bitcoin is not going to fall very critically, and probably the 3nd month of this spring will become the period when BTC will start running ahead again. Let us see.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

bitcoin. the king is recovering very strongly. if the threshold is 9K $. I think bitcoin will soon touch $ 11k mark. It's hard to get bitcoin back to $ 6k as last month

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
AlKasirPortal

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

Yes, bitcoin will fall down because every country is banning bitcoin transactions. It is a good opportunity to invest in Blockchain-Assets
To know more visit: https://alkasirportal.com
Ruffian14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

If we based on the previous year bitcoin price, it is always downfall of bitcoin and the price is very low to the point that it is below half of its peaked price so for me it is normal. Fluctuation of price is not new in bitcoin market due to its volatility and some people are always in panic selling when they see that bitcoin is falling down so others are also copy them so the amount of bitcoin dumped are increasing. But as of today, price are recovering and rising again.

by24

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

In March, Crypto experienced the period of decline. But recently the market has begun to increase. I think, It will continue this way for a long time from now on.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Every first quarter of the year bitcoin moves slowly. We have seen the price falling from almost 20K to 6K in February. Since then the price slowly increased to 7K. Now in the second quarter it's going a little faster. But not as fast as we would like. The 10K resistance is a little to hard to take at the moment.

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:47:13 PM

Every first quarter of the year bitcoin moves slowly. We have seen the price falling from almost 20K to 6K in February. Since then the price slowly increased to 7K. Now in the second quarter it's going a little faster. But not as fast as we would like. The 10K resistance is a little to hard to take at the moment.

We have surpassed $9500 for a brief moment but it seems that the market in on a another correction, as the price goes to $9K and the whole crypto is on red right now. But it doesn't mean that we are dead again. Just normal to see bitcoin and crypto in general to take a dip as we have been in a bullish trend for more than a week now.

And i agree with you that $10K resistance is very hard to break. The $8K-$9K is much easier broken because the cash suddenly pour in, but to be able to sustain it, we need more fresh blood to pump the ecosystem, unfortunately, it didn't come in time that's why it didn't hold that long. But I'm sure we will bounce back again and attempt to get to that $10K mark.
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:10:25 PM

Eth replacing bitcoin is ridiculous and even thinking Ripple to do that is much more. Last year, bitcoin was also stuck in it's price for so long and it was just $1k so seeing bitcoin not moving today is just normal and does not mean anything like it's finally resting for good.
There is no way any other coin replacing bitcoin and sure the price of bitcoin is looking strong even though the market went down today, but if you compare the entire market the price of bitcoin did not come down like the rest of the coins. We might hear negative news from the market which could impact the price for the short term but looking forward it is a positive market.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:34:13 AM

Yes it was. end of march was the most bottom of bitcoin and cryptocurrency value in this year.
but it is good for peoples who bought coins at that time. if they keep holding, they will earn more coins.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:13:32 AM

I think BTC price will raise until the end of the year. After a period of lack of market demand, analysts anticipate an explosive increase in Bitcoin, the most optimistic claiming that the maximum values reached in 2017 will be exceeded.

The main reason behind the positive evolution is the increase in market demand, which peaked in March 2017. Last year, Bitcoin was worth $ 1,000 and rose 20 times by the end of the year, and if history is repeated, it is very likely to see a similar evolution.

Another important factor is the entry of large players such as George Soros, Mike Novogratz and the Rockefeller investment fund. Analysts confirm that their example is followed by other institutional investors, which fuel the rise in the Bitcoin price. Given that these investors were missing from the market last year, it would not be surprising that their influence would have a significant effect.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

I agree, at the end of March 2018, the price of bitcoin has dropped to a low rather level. But not for this, ETH will replace bitcoin. The value of bitcoin decreases pulling to the   value of ETH and other virtual currencies decrease according to the

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: