Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opportunities we have in blockchain?  (Read 1278 times)
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:43:17 AM

The Blockchain technology offer a wide range of usability which makes it possible to be utilized in all sectors of our lives which include the health sector, agricultural sector, education, finance etc. With the help of the smart contract, all transactions and payment can be tracked using the transaction hash, hence the issue of fraudulent activities found with the old system of payment is curbed.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChandraGold

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:53:22 AM

As you know, blockchain which is seen as backbone of BTC. thanks to it, we can develop BTC more efficiently . Futhermore, blockchain is also applied in many aspect ch as medical industry, real estate...
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:06:41 AM

Blockchain gives credence to the reliability of transactions in unreliable environments - this is the main goal of developing Bitcoin. The biggest advantage provided by blockchain technology is the elimination of intermediaries that consume resources and introduce elements of insecurity into many areas of human life.
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

The possibilities of blocking are endless. for example, tracking government actions, treasury costs, tax distribution, and their subsequent waste. There are a lot of useful moments.

Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

They will unite people into a single network, where everyone can see and learn everything they want - there are many advantages in this, but just as much - as it seems to us at this stage of human development - poloho - total control is interleaved. lack of privacy ..

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

avoiding 'currency' usage:
voting
law creation
land registry
identity
credit rating
school qualifications
manufacturing/supply control
asset audits
public notaries
patent timestamping
time limited licence application/renewal/acceptance

the list goes on
Wow never tough of all this advantages abou what blockchain can give,this was the first time that i come to get that close on what i might benefits in future together with my love ones

Thats why i am thinkings still why other countries making crypto complicated when all of these services are in our way if we accept this technology
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

The blockchain is become so necessary to implement in nowadays work. And it has been consistently creating many opportunities as per the time passes. And now I have a great example of it, the Indian government also looking for using blockchain technology in agriculture.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

Blockchain is one of the great inventions of the 21st century. Blockchain brings great potential in the industrial age 4.0.
Blockchain shares the role of centralized organizations and systems such as banks, governments and companies
Blockchain grants identity and data control to each user
Blockchain is a seed for a new structure in communications and business processes =)))
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

Blockchain is a fantastic technology that lives us a lot of opportunities. Beginning from identification, registration and verification of data to their storage on decentralized clouds. Not to mention the smart contracts and the use of the blockchain in the military and domestic sphere, such as natural services or renting.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
AchainKatarita

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

i'm just newbie. i don't have alot of experience about Blockchain. anyone help me please
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

The artificial intelligence aspect of blockchain makes it simple to make complex work in field of data science, agriculture , energy and many other autonomous work to be carried out without much human resources.
gheawari431

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

Look at how many projects appear with different possibilities of blockchain application in different spheres. This shows that its possibilities are limitless. Let many projects will not be able to succeed, but their idea will be able to implement someone else.
The use of blockchain is very broad, can be in all aspects of life. Opportunities are overwhelming, such as making a startup or online store using blockchain technology so that it is very efficient in bookkeeping, speeding up shipping or monitoring payments all fast and easy. In the future, competition will include quality, price and speed of service.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

Now a days we have seen world is thinking about implementation of blockchain technology. Because it is one the secure technology in the world and it very much difficult to hack. Now lets talk about opportunities :-
Being a student we have to take Blockchain as an opportunity because it is in initial stage and development is running on it. For clearling opportunity concept i want to go to past when internet was invented, It was used in universities on single server and only those universities  students could be accessed internet and then people came up with an idea Web2.0 and we would able to used host server for access websites from anywhere for example - I could easily browse internet website from far away place
NOTE - You know when internet invented it was decentralized

Now Block chain opportunities -
You know there are only few people who knows about blockchain technology and how it is technically work and how blocks are created.
Crypto currency is only one of the application that was gone viral in 2009.
blockchain can be used for maintaining the record on any person or any entity.

Guyz Share your thinking and idea so we can explore more about blockchain

I don't really understand blockchain technology because I only focus on bitcoin and cryptocurrency, if there is further explanation about the blockchain and how it works, I will thank you very much for sharing knowledge.

Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

Block chain was introduced as the back bone of Bitcoin when Bitcoin was created. All the banking sectors didn't welcome block chain  technology at the beginning  but now almost banks are accepting the Block chain technology .The block chain technology has become friendly in the global banking system now. and have started adopting block chain  .With block chain technology there will be no manipulation done and it will be  safe and secure .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

The Blockchain is an innovative Tech that has many substantial implementations. For instance, it offers real transparency that the traditional cyber world lacks. In addition, this tech makes it easy to track chains supply, share data, and ownership protection, ...etc. 

nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

One of the major advantages I think is not actually the payment system potential, but the functionality that smart contacts offer.

Bitcoin is definitely lagging behind in this area, as it will either require a few forks, or sidechain implementation to approach the smart-contract functionality offered by its rivals, but once it gets there, decentralized applications and decentralized file storage systems are only a matter of time.

I agree with you. I believe the reason why people trust blockchain because of the smart contracts offer as their information are encrypted stored safely on the shared ledger as well as autonomy where the owner will have full control of their wealth.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

Block Chain Technologies gives us an opportunity to earn money. But for some reasons some countries are against Block Chain. So far this opportunity is not available to all the people.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
sametyui73

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Blockchain is not the only interesting technique of cryptocurrencies. There's the p2p networking, the actual cryptography, the consensus algorithms like proof-of-work and proof-of-stake, privacy features like zk-snarks and ring signatures.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

Application of blockchain is so huge, that could find applications in any field, in my opinion, the most promising are finance, trade, security and medicine.
However, I tend to believe that blockchain technology is more suitable for cryptocurrency than for business, healthcare industry and so on.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:24:00 PM

Blockchain is a incredible creation in the modern world i think. This is system is unique and no one control this method.
For this creation world going to digital. I just showing one big example to using blockchain you know that P2P transaction this is amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: