Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is coming for Bitcoin in 2018 from now  (Read 417 times)
funnynews

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

Most of experts believe, that bitcoin along with alternatives will have an even bigger demand in 2018-2019 years allthought

maruf_h20

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

Bitcoin is very popular in the world as a digital currency. It is undoubtedly true that Bitcoin is in the first position in the market. The price of a bit of coins is a lot for any ordinary person. Bitcoin's extensive use of the new year 2018 will increase further. It is undoubtedly true. It is understood that many organizations and companies are becoming familiar with it in all the countries of the world. State approval and the use of companies is taking Bitakken to a new horizon.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:06:38 PM

Bitcoin price is now not very low. It is now a good figure but all the members expectation is more. They are not take panic but waiting for the price ups. If bitcoin price going to ups everything will be ok. Everyone have a dream with bitcoin.Bitcoin change many peoples life so every people want to change there life with it. My opinion is from now to after ending this year 2018 bitcoin price is reached $20k. We all just wait for that..... Smiley
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

Very interesting article and conclusion. I tend to agree with researchers. Check this out:

We develop a strong diagnostic for bubbles and crashes in bitcoin, by analyzing the coincidence (and its absence) of fundamental and technical indicators. Using a generalized Metcalfe’s law based on network properties, a fundamental value is quantified and shown to be heavily exceeded, on at least four occasions, by bubbles that grow and burst. In these bubbles, we detect a universal super-exponential unsustainable growth. We model this universal pattern with the Log-Periodic Power Law Singularity (LPPLS) model, which parsimoniously captures diverse positive feedback phenomena, such as herding and imitation. The LPPLS model is shown to provide an ex-ante warningof market instabilities, quantifying a high crashhazardand probabilistic bracketof the crash time consistent with the actual corrections; although, as always, the precise time and trigger (which straw breaks the camel’s back) being exogenous and unpredictable. Looking forward, our analysis identifies a substantial but not unprecedented overvaluation in the price of bitcoin, suggesting many months of volatile sideways bitcoin prices ahead (from the time of writing, March 2018).

Original source to download full research: https://arxiv.org/abs/1803.05663
ithink bitcoin will be more aggressive and is more popular because in this year there will be a lot of investors that buys or tradesand invest bitcoin

ardibimbim

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:24:31 PM

I'm really positive about ATH that reached the end of this year and it could be faster than that because people have the option to invest at the lowest possible value and most of them already do it.
tarikul1921

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

The price of Bitcoin shown to the graph is decreasing, but the point is not pumping when it is not dramatically dropping as a straight line, it shows that it will be revived at any time and it pumps anytime.
northstarh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

I think 2018 is the year of bitcoin. bitcoin will grow back, I think by the end of this year, the price of bitcoin will explode. You should buy and keep bitcoin to make a profit. I am expecting the price of bitcoin will be $ 20k.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:43:05 PM

I think it differently. I think the price of the bitcoin will not explode at any time of this year (2018). In 2017, the price did explode but then in 2018 it never raised and stayed high for more than 2 weeks. And in this year, I think the price will not rise in November like the year before.
turinafanda

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:51:44 PM

It is difficult for anyone to predict the price of future encryption market. I think the red market will continue.
Godef

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very unstable and it is impossible to make an accurate forecast in my opinion. There are two opposite options, either bitcoin will decline or begin to grow.
Rubesmatic

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

No ATH will hit this year, we are already half way through and BTC has lost 50% of it's value.
It would be impossible for it to break resistance and get back to 20K again..Unless there is some serious manipulation which looks to be going on now, only to the downside.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

A lot of people say that bitcoin will rebound in late 2018 and many people say that in late 2018, bitcoin and the crypto market will disappear with a lot of all investors assets.

Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

2018 has arrived and still do good and not shown, 2018 is more confident and seems more stable, as the price of raznyje coins has not changed and remains the same in the normal range.

Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

Only time will confirm the date of Bitcoin. Still I am very optimistic that the market generally will recover speedily in no distance time. For those that got the mind, bag some Bitcoin now to enjoy good profit when the bull market.start
JackssHarriss

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:01:20 PM

I think Bitcoin is going to continue to increase. I think it's important to look for a marketplace that you trust though as it gets more attention, so will security concerns. There's a new marketplace, HBUS, that is about to launch. They're registered with FinCen so definitely going to be switching to them to do all my trading. Go check out their website, they're having prizes too, it's hbus.com
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:38:31 AM

If we check for market dominance of Bitcoin, its going down and completely inversely proportionate to distribution of BTC. Which clearly showing higher demand of Bitcoin in future, and this will shot up price of BTC. Day by day market dominance is reducing and gets saturated in other altcoins.

So, by considering current market dominance and upcoming future, price of BTC will be stable by 2018. As many new corporate and governments are testing possibilities of use of blockchain technology.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

I am very optimistic about recovery by the end of 2018.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

In favor of the growth of the Crypto currency quotes, the test of the support area will perform, as well as the upper bound of the Triangle model. Earlier, we received a weak signal for purchases of Bitcoin's crypto currency due to the intersection of signal lines at 6500. Expect the confirmation of the growth of BTC / USD quotes with the breakdown of the upper boundary of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Cloud and the closing above the level of 7000. Soon everything will be fine my friends!
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

If we try to look objectively and analyze the past ups and downs of bitcoin, we can conclude that in 2018 it will be more expensive than its highest price in 2017. But, I do not dare to say, everything will show only time.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

LEDU COIN will dominate in the near future because of its very promising project to professionals and experts!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: