Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 1872 times)
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

if seen projects that work with Bountyhive lately is not lonely enthusiasts and liked a lot of people, but need an attractive market strategy and the liveliness of the team in managing this project. because of increasingly tight market competition
True, much of that support even could join in vying for the project Bountyhave and it looks like his promise could provide a lot of benefits to participants. I am confident in the future of this project can be smoothly and successfully.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:05:19 AM

if seen projects that work with Bountyhive lately is not lonely enthusiasts and liked a lot of people, but need an attractive market strategy and the liveliness of the team in managing this project. because of increasingly tight market competition
True, much of that support even could join in vying for the project Bountyhave and it looks like his promise could provide a lot of benefits to participants. I am confident in the future of this project can be smoothly and successfully.
it is true the end of this much popular Bountyhive project, I am also sure this one project will surely succeed.dan will be a lot of participants and investors who join success is always this project.
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

The Peur platform is a new innovation and unique market service that allows anyone good for beginners
invest and manage digital assets
mientoeg

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

PEUR projects worth developing, I'm sure will definitely grow successful and more and more participants and investors are interested
Tryto

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

Cool! I want to know more about this! Can I ask a few questions here?
1. What makes your project different?
2. What's the feature you're most proud of?
3. Do you truly think that decentralized economy stands a chance in the future? Smiley Not a tricky question, I'm just having my own doubts!
oombobie

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:35:16 AM

Cool! I want to know more about this! Can I ask a few questions here?
1. What makes your project different?
2. What's the feature you're most proud of?
3. Do you truly think that decentralized economy stands a chance in the future? Smiley Not a tricky question, I'm just having my own doubts!

This might be some answers I could come up with by reading at their whitepaper.

Things that make their project different:
•    A mobile payments solution to accept Ethereum which can easily convert cryptocurrency into the local fiat currency.
•    Payroll integration: a digital currency can be used as a salary payment option and will drive innovation in the way companies pay their employees.
•    Community power to build Peur into a popular e-commerce marketplace, grow relationships among other members, know what customers need and want, and help resolve challenges
•    Treasury wallet which offers three layers of security protocols
•    Loyalty campaign & reward programs
•    Insurance protection
•    Redeem points
•    Credit payment
•    Bidding option for used goods or products

The feature they are most proud of could be:
•    A mobile payments solution to accept Ethereum which can easily convert cryptocurrency into the local fiat currency.
•    Payroll integration: a digital currency can be used as a salary payment option and will drive innovation in the way companies pay their employees.
•    Treasury wallet which offers three layers of security protocols

I personally think that decentralized economy is the only way to the future. No more third-party involvement which means no more high & hidden fees, faster and more secure transactions.
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Peur, a decentralized e-commerce platform announces impending token event
https://bitcoingarden.org/peur-a-decentralized-e-commerce-platform-announces-impending-token-event/

In the era of digitalization, none of the forum is prevented from adopting the e-commerce measures and all the sectors are leading towards the virtual marketplaces and payment gateways. But one question raised by users creates hindrance in the path of e-commerce shaping new economic trends. It is the safety and security of the e-commerce platforms. To resolve this issue, Peur, an Ethereum blockchain-enabled decentralized platform that facilitates the trusted marketplaces and payment gateways, came into picture.

Peur is not just a platform which acts as a marketplace but a cryptocurrency which can be paid for various transactions on digital platforms. Peur marketplace provides a wide range of products at lower costs with assured quality. Peur seems to provide benefits to all the market players i.e. customers, merchants, service providers etc. The 100% reliable, trust reputation and keeping performance based on blockchain, transparent and fast processing of transactions is guaranteed by Peur developers.

Even, users can get the benefit of exchanging either their fiat currency or cryptocurrencies using mobile devices. Peur wallets which are encrypted through Passphrase, Finger Scanners, Google Authenticator, and Barcode are another attribute of it....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

project peur is managed by bountyhive when the project is still very fresh but I want to participate fully support for his social media bounty. now the projects that are managed by bountyhive must fast quickly list because bountyhive member is too much
critolika

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:01:49 AM

project peur is managed by bountyhive when the project is still very fresh but I want to participate fully support for his social media bounty. now the projects that are managed by bountyhive must fast quickly list because bountyhive member is too much
if it is interested to join this project until the success of its future, it is true today is a bountyhive-managed project is in great demand good luck.
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:27:07 AM

if it is interested to join this project until the success of its future, it is true today is a bountyhive-managed project is in great demand good luck.

I think it no doubt if this project could be a huge success, because this project is managed by people who have a very good performance.
Moreover, I see an awful lot that has been providing support to the project, this is certainly a very good thing for the Betterment of the project.
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

Attention colorlessk is banned by a Global Moderator Mprep  because he promoted a scam ico SSOTH and violated the forum rules.He cannot reply . 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3251521.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3195939.msg33862683#msg33862683

Nice that BCT moderators are dealing with scammers like colorlessk & his Ambisafe/Bountyhive cronies.

Hopefully Andrey Zamovsky/nixoid/colorlessk will be permanently banned soon & less people will be scammed by him/them.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
agustafocena

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

Let's support this project and it's good to participate in it to help promote the project through bounty program, so that the project can be more widely know big investor.

══════════════☛MOCKTAIL.FINANCE☚═════════════
The First ERC 1155 Standard Semi-Fungible Token on BSC
critolika

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:36:58 AM

Let's support this project and it's good to participate in it to help promote the project through bounty program, so that the project can be more widely know big investor.
it is true with getting a lot of support for his future this project will surely be more developed and surely his team will be more eager to develop this project.
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:57:57 AM

it is true with getting a lot of support for his future this project will surely be more developed and surely his team will be more eager to develop this project.
I think it no doubt if this project will get a lot of support, because this project brought a very good concept and the project will also have a team of responsible, so I am sure that they will surely developed this project with very good.
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:25:30 AM

I think it no doubt if this project will get a lot of support, because this project brought a very good concept and the project will also have a team of responsible, so I am sure that they will surely developed this project with very good.
the project did indeed have a good team, and I believe that will be easy for the team to make the project a great success. the passion continues for all the team, because I believe that hard work will surely give you the best results.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:10:24 AM

so far I see plenty that gives support for this project. Hopefully with so making the project team spirit again in promoting projects.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
fara darani

Activity: 357

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

the concepts about this project is not really bad, i like the idea and this project looks like good project.
i think this is the next great project  Smiley
mak013

Activity: 2380
Merit: 756

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

I`ve participated in one of the bounties, there Colorlessk was a BM. It was were nice, lots of cheaters were dropped, including legendaries. Payout was not ideal, but it was faster than it was promised firstly.
In chat Colorlessk was patient and correct.
This is one of the reasons, why i`m in this bounty.
Surely you decision to particapate or not - is always just your decision.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
polarstar00

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Professional English - Korean translator

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:36:34 PM

There were/are many alternative marketplace using crypto-technology

Peur project is another project something like that as I saw

I hope ur project make more interesting results compare that others
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:24:17 AM

this project looks promising I am sure for the future his project will be successful and will be many investors interested in this project, success is always this project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: