Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 1872 times)
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

this project looks promising I am sure for the future his project will be successful and will be many investors interested in this project, success is always this project.
I also see that this project has a great purpose to be able to develop it seemed I was also interested to support this project in order to be successful.

Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:40:06 AM

this project looks promising I am sure for the future his project will be successful and will be many investors interested in this project, success is always this project.
I also see that this project has a great purpose to be able to develop it seemed I was also interested to support this project in order to be successful.
There is no doubt about it, I am sure that a managed project bountyhive will definitely be successful and can give you a very satisfying results.

crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

Hi, I want to know how can i check my stakes for Peur BTT Campaign,
I Joined on april 11 via bountyhive website..any help?
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:32:22 AM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
evitasari

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:48:02 AM

There is no doubt about it, I am sure that a managed project bountyhive will definitely be successful and can give you a very satisfying results.
it seems that this project will be successful later as far as I see this project get much support hopefully later the team will also do the best so that this project can achieve its success with maximum.success for this project.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:57:15 AM

it seems that this project will be successful later as far as I see this project get much support hopefully later the team will also do the best so that this project can achieve its success with maximum.success for this project.
I am sure will be many participants that support this project in order to be successful in the future because many participants believe will Bountyhive.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:16:45 AM

increasingly today, support is provided for the project grew.
the project is indeed a really good one, and indeed we must always follow the development of this project.

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:49:11 AM

the project is indeed a really good one, and indeed we must always follow the development of this project.
It looks like no doubt if the project can be a great success, because the project has a team that is very responsible, would be easily for the project could reach its target.
evitasari

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:08:27 AM

It looks like no doubt if the project can be a great success, because the project has a team that is very responsible, would be easily for the project could reach its target.
if a project is held by a great person certainly for success no doubt like this project I am sure for the future it will surely achieve its success with the maximum. success is always this project.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:42:39 PM

I, too, see the idea of this object intresnoy and tempt. And the popularity is growing, perhaps, thanks to the right choice, for the marketing company. But, of course, because of the idea of the project itself, too. Everyone wants to have their own portfolio of the best objects.
tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

While the crypto marketplace is one of the most accurate areas to choose for a utility token, I think the team has not been able to position it very well. in addition to
, the inadequacy of the repurchase programs they have said, the token has a very limited place in the ecosystem, and the other structural faults mentioned above make them fall back into plan. Still, they seem to reach soft cap. a project that can come to much better places with a few touches. It is worth watching. Good luck dev team.
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

The project continues to work in spite of the accusations and curses of the Cepptics. The very beginning of the project I was confident in the future project. In its importance to the social community. As interest in the project only increases.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:39:14 AM

all the team involved in this project actually manage the project very well, and the development of the project was also very good. Hopefully the project can have better development again.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:34:42 AM

all the team involved in this project actually manage the project very well, and the development of the project was also very good. Hopefully the project can have better development again.
it is true that the team involved here is very enthusiastic in developing this project, we are just praying that what will be the hope of this project will be realized.

gabygabyD

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:59:14 AM

OzhogCoin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

This is a new innovative and unique service on the market that allows everyone to use this service, from beginners to experts and use all the features of this platform Smiley
OzhogCoin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

I, too, see the idea of this object intresnoy and tempt. And the popularity is growing, perhaps, thanks to the right choice, for the marketing company. But, of course, because of the idea of the project itself, too. Everyone wants to have their own portfolio of the best objects.
This project solves problems that any buyer and seller may face. This is a very important product, due to which a safe purchase will be provided.
meaamir86

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

Bountyhive is the most legitimate platform with 30,000 trusted members. It is enough for me to trust any ICO if it is vetted by bountyhive team. I participated in many ICOs on the mark of bountyhive and always got a solid space to believe something coming from them.

I think many people are just feeling jealous of the success of bountyhive.

So i say to Bountyhive .....

Move On....

For the record:

The OP of the bountyhive thread, ColorlessK, logs on daily to post new ICO scams but ignores any & all questions from suckers participants of his scams. This is exactly what nixoid done for Ambisafe organized scam ICO's & is probably the same person - Andrey Zamovsky (aka nixoid, ColorlessK, FintechEU, etc, etc)

Bountyhive is an exact clone of Ambisafe by the same group of scammers - you have been warned.

DO NOT INVEST IN ANY ICO RUN BY BLOCKHIVE/AMBISAFE - IT'S A SCAM - BEWARE!!!!

For the record:

The OP of the bountyhive thread, ColorlessK, logs on daily to post new ICO scams but ignores any & all questions from suckers participants of his scams. This is exactly what nixoid done for Ambisafe organized scam ICO's & is probably the same person - Andrey Zamovsky (aka nixoid, ColorlessK, FintechEU, etc, etc)

Bountyhive is an exact clone of Ambisafe by the same group of scammers - you have been warned.

For the record:

So let's get a few things straight.

1. This is beyond childish. You posted a negative review, which literally anyone can do without it being true whatsoever.
2. You then screenshotted your own review and use it as an argument, I don't even want to start on this.
3. My real name is Tudor Stomff, and I have absolutely no connection to Ambisafe whatsoever as you can even legally check.
4. To date my team has distributed over $15.000.000 in Bounties, what have you done?
5. I have paid participants from my own pocket countless times when ICOs refused to do so. You got it mate. I'm paying people myself because I'm a scam. Too bad there's no clap emoticon on btctalk.
6. I had run Worldcore Bounty more than 3 months ago and did it so at the request of the team. Everyone was paid. And besides, they only worked with Ambisafe for a short amount of time, until they fired them to work with us(just in case you don't see the flaw in your logic here)

Now, leaving all of those things aside, you tried to pull this thing again a few months ago when you gave me a review from one of your other accounts "IconFirm" - to which I responded and it is why that account is now red-trusted.

So then you went and created a new account and gave over 200 bad reviews to random people for bogus reasons.

Now you come and accuse me with over 36+ green trust of another bogus invented thing. You are ludicrous mate. Also, since we're making photos anyway.

First, the red trust ratings you have on this account:

Second, the red trust ratings you have on the old account:

Now, besides the fact that you literally positive trusted your own accounts and it is so obvious that even a toddler could realize it.

Let's look at my trust ratings. Let's completely drop the fact that I have a +36 green trust rating and you have -2 red rating on most accounts

In all my history I have received 3 bad reviews. 2 of them are from your accounts(Iconfirm and this) and the third one is from a newbie with literally 0 posts on the forum, received more than 6 months ago.

However, there's quite some people who offered a positive feedback. With risked money and references. From trusted users of the forum. Several times.

As seen here:

Bonus Comparison:

Also, a reference thread, just so everyone can see that you were busted by one of the most trusted legendary members around, several times: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.0

You really should find something better to do. It is just a matter of time until all of your 28 alt accounts will get banned anyway.

NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:50:37 AM

the team really worked hard with very well, and his income is also very nice. and I very much hope that in future this project can develop better again and always have a tremendous improvement.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:55:12 AM

the team really worked hard with very well, and his income is also very nice. and I very much hope that in future this project can develop better again and always have a tremendous improvement.
projects in the field of marketplace usually always reap success, and I also wish all the teams will do their utmost, so that this project can be a great success and gives amazing results.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: