Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to Invest in Bitcoin !!!  (Read 862 times)
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

now is an excellent opportunity to store as much bitcoin as possible. certainly should invest in the long term. but that need to be remembered not once invest in bitcoin using loan capital from Bank
Yes I agree, this is the right opportunity for the users to have more btc as much as we can. Invest on btc since the price now is not in all time high. Buy btc this is the best chance to have at this rate then we can hold to sell when it is higher price.
It is a great opportunity indeed, but I am sure even more sweet opportunities will still end up coming anyway as the market still show some possibility of going down the more. We can say for now though that things are beginning to look more like a chance for those who could not get in earlier due to the FOMOed price and waiting for the best time to get in, should be taking such a great opportunity now.

No one knows how low it would go, but picking the dips bit by bit is always an easy way out. I guess in coming weeks also bitcoin may show up similar opportunities to keep us investing with it. But they may not need to be lower than this still those opportunities will be comparatively lower than prices then.
We may not find another opportunity like we are in currently but we will realize it later when we see high market value which will be out of our reach. Now the current situations are very favorable for all of us but we do not understand now, let me suggest you to bring as much money as you can as the coins are available on low price and in future it will benefit you the most if you are a person with knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

that's right, bitcoin prices are currently going down and will definitely recover soon and have a high price again so nowadays is a good opportunity to buy and invest in bitcoin

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

if we aim to do business / trading this is the right time to save our capital money in bitcoin, because if this prediction happen this is very promising and can make rich suddenly. hopefully sooner or later the normal bitcoin price returns.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

Bitcoin has it's lowest price of all time, this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin market is down and in the end of 2018 bitcoin will touch 20k$ above again....!!

I felt so bad that day when you posted this because i have no enough amount to invest in bitcoin ,but i got to buy days after to be added in my folio

Do you think this is the start of the run to reach that $20,000 again dude?or have you seeing another dip again before we can start counting eggs
kudryas

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

Bitcoin has it's lowest price of all time, this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin market is down and in the end of 2018 bitcoin will touch 20k$ above again....!!

I felt so bad that day when you posted this because i have no enough amount to invest in bitcoin ,but i got to buy days after to be added in my folio

Do you think this is the start of the run to reach that $20,000 again dude?or have you seeing another dip again before we can start counting eggs

If his predictions are true, and I really believe they're true, then you're good even if you buy now BTC at 7.4k.
rajapatr1

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

People need to realize that bitcoin is going to be recovering, and there is no need to be so worried about prices, because they will go higher again in the near future, it is just matter of time. On the meanwhile, just keep investing, that is good
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:54:42 PM

People need to realize that bitcoin is going to be recovering, and there is no need to be so worried about prices, because they will go higher again in the near future, it is just matter of time. On the meanwhile, just keep investing, that is good

That is what we need to do if we want to make more profits.Be a long time investor then these temporary bumps won't affect ypur mentality towards the crypto investment as youbsaid just keep investing the prices will.go to moon sooner or later.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

The price of bitcoins already drop hard so many times but still it manage to grow up due to different investors on the market so keep on holding your coins today because it was guaranteed that you will earn a huge amount of profit.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:57:08 AM

In my own opinion, right now is your biggest opportunity on investing in cryptocurrency because the market prices today is currently dumping and you will surely earn a huge amount of profit when the price goes back to normal.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:22:18 AM

I think now people who are leave to bitcoin are back again because they realize anytime bitcoin will recover again. Like this week the performance of the bitcoin is good because the price now are stable to 7k dollars even it decreased little more it's okay.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:15:08 AM

In my own opinion, right now is your biggest opportunity on investing in cryptocurrency because the market prices today is currently dumping and you will surely earn a huge amount of profit when the price goes back to normal.

If they bought some coins when the price was at $6k they could earn thousand already today and for upcoming months but since most of them panicked they missed the opportunity to earn higher. It isn't too late now to buy, there will be a plenty of opportunities waiting for us.

Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

Yes we can make this opportunity to buy bitcoin right now. Because the value is not much high, if you buy now and hold it till December the profit will be more. Because the market started to recover hope it will continue in upcoming days. If it continues to rise then surely by the end of this year we can expect huge growth. So dont miss this chance to buy bitcoin now.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:00:08 AM

Its true that there is possibility that the bitcoin price will reach above 20000 in dollars because as far as i know bitcoin just keep on spreading and there are lots of people now who are interested to invest especially in my country. And the demands in the market will help it to recover fast. So we expected that after the correction, the market will be in green again and the prices will start to rise rocket high.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

bitcoin prices are currently down and now is a good opportunity to start investing and you will have a chance to earn profits as bitcoin prices will start to rise and become profitable
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:30:32 AM

Though this thread has been created in March, the topic is still opt to current situation. The first half has been in favor to buy more bitcoin as well as other altcoins. Current rate is not high to avoid. Chooae the best altcoins listed on top in coinmarketcap.com. I would say anytime is the right time to buy crypto coins. Be ckever and invest in many altcoins instead sticking with one or two. Thia would be a wise move as a investor.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:34:37 AM

Though this thread has been created in March, the topic is still opt to current situation. The first half has been in favor to buy more bitcoin as well as other altcoins. Current rate is not high to avoid. Chooae the best altcoins listed on top in coinmarketcap.com. I would say anytime is the right time to buy crypto coins. Be ckever and invest in many altcoins instead sticking with one or two. Thia would be a wise move as a investor.

Diversify if what you are saying, so yes I totally agree with you. But don't just diversify your portfolio with shitcoins, but you also have to very careful what coins you are going to buy and hold for long term. At least a good 60% would be in bitcoin and the rest put in ETH, EOS, Ripple and altcoins that in the top 10 just to be sure that you wouldn't end up losing that much. As far as bitcoin goes, yep we can still buy them right now because it is still on a discount price. to need to wai for the price to make a comeback because your chances of getting huge profit will be slim. But it while its cheap.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

Bitcoin is best one of the coin. So people will be invest in the Bitcoin. It good opportunity for future saving and future growth. It time to acct. So check the market price every day. Then wait for the price down. That time invest and hold long time. It any time to up the price. So check the market if market will be green price is increasing. So that time sell and exchange the any country currency.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

Bitcoin falls low, for a long time this year but it will not be forever, I'm sure the market will soon grow, and who has patience in holding then in the future will benefit from bitcoin.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

Yes right, bitcoin holds enormous potential as the number of active users continues to grow and is estimated to be more than 2% of the world's total population, it is the same as the one big country community.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

The lowest price of all time?? That's simply not true. I am of the belief the price is low right now and think we'll recover before year end, probably not to the previous ATH however.
As the economy becomes uncertain, people will tend to move their assets to hedging instruments, which are fixed values even though the economy is slowing down. Bitcoin has proven to be the most successful virtual currency in the world. Bitcoin valuation is the highest among other cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: