Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN  (Read 4084 times)
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

Do you plan any aidrops in the near future?Lately its been popular way of spreading a  word about the project.

Not bad idea if project needs a bit more momentum.Airdrops can be quite helpful to get more people interested in the project, learn a bit about it and potentially invest, spread the word and get even more investors that way.

The project does have a solid base and following, but could use that extra push.

There are definitely a lot of ways the team can opt for more promo. I would have to agree that Youtube reviews and maybe some bounty videos can gain a lot of following and can quickly explain all the benefits of the project. The finer details for investors are in the whitepaper anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thoghellrevi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

Hi guys. I wish the plan advance. Faultless business, credible job!
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:41:27 AM

Hi guys. I wish the plan advance. Faultless business, credible job!

It will advance for sure. They have a lot more ahead of them, but it's getting there.
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

Hi! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:05:47 PM

Hi! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

I think they already announced earlier that there will be KYC.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

I think they already announced earlier that there will be KYC.

I think that additionally provides security, so I don't see why not.
ZeCash

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

Do you plan any aidrops in the near future?Lately its been popular way of spreading a  word about the project.
Hello WillerTex,

No Airdrops plan for now.

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

Not bad idea if project needs a bit more momentum.Airdrops can be quite helpful to get more people interested in the project, learn a bit about it and potentially invest, spread the word and get even more investors that way.
It's also useful for promoting Zecash. But I think the team shouldn't allocate too much of the coin for this plan because the bounty campaign have also fully effective.
Hello Clarkgeneral86,

Correct we have already ongoing bounty campain going well, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3229753 .

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

Hello HuaGwei,

We have a KYC procedure which we call "Star account" for users buying > 100.000 ZCH.

ZeCash Team
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:35:46 AM

Can you tell me a bit more about your team and the experience you had on previous projects?
Rick-Supp

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:12:54 AM

I like your business!
Irreproachable results, a very excellent plan, unprejudiced website.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

It's also useful for promoting Zecash. But I think the team shouldn't allocate too much of the coin for this plan because the bounty campaign have also fully effective.
Hello Clarkgeneral86,

Correct we have already ongoing bounty campain going well, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3229753 .

ZeCash Team

Nice to see you have an ongoing bounty campaign to active more people to relate to the project!
MartinRiku

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

I want the project success. Amazing plan, absorbing idea.  Good luck all!
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

Hello Clarkgeneral86,

ZeCash Team

Nice to see you have an ongoing bounty campaign to active more people to relate to the project!

To bad you don't allow newbies into the sig campaign. Seems like a missed opportunity.
frazeer

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

Hello Clarkgeneral86,

ZeCash Team

To bad you don't allow newbies into the sig campaign. Seems like a missed opportunity.

I agree - some newbies are quite active and can bring in more newbies who are interested in participating.
StephanieLa

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

The business is very nice and if you truly get on in actualizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be good!
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:00:51 AM

Here is some info on the ZCH token for the people on this thread (from their whitepaper).

The ZCH token will be released on the ERC-20 basis. 500 million tokens will be issued
at an initial price of $ 0.10.
Sixty-five percent of the tokens’ total number sold will be directed to the
development and launch of the new ZeCash cryptocurrency; 20% will be distributed to the
product marketing campaign, the remaining 15% will cover other operational and legal costs.
As the ICO ends, all unsold tokens will be burned. At this stage, the token is already
available for reservation on the official website.

Good to have that info. It should be on the first page of this thread for all the new ppl.

It's always interesting to see how various projects distribute the overall token supply. People are always interested to see that.

I'm also always interested to see the allocation for team tokens. You kind of see how much the project will invest in themselves.

For how long will team tokens be locked?
Hello WillerTex ,

So far we decided to have a Vesting Not on period but on achievement of project. (more aggressive but very fair for our valuable actual ZCH holders to see how team is concerned about Ze Project). All team are concerned on that and seek on longterm. Hodl is what we are looking for.

ZeCash Team

Inetersting idea about vesting,maybe thats the even better approach than standard one.
SoonAmoon

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

Here is some info on the ZCH token for the people on this thread (from their whitepaper).

The ZCH token will be released on the ERC-20 basis. 500 million tokens will be issued
development and launch of the new ZeCash cryptocurrency; 20% will be distributed to the
product marketing campaign, the remaining 15% will cover other operational and legal costs.
As the ICO ends, all unsold tokens will be burned. At this stage, the token is already

Good to have that info. It should be on the first page of this thread for all the new ppl.

It's always interesting to see how various projects distribute the overall token supply. People are always interested to see that.

I'm also always interested to see the allocation for team tokens. You kind of see how much the project will invest in themselves.

Hello WillerTex ,

So far we decided to have a Vesting Not on period but on achievement of project. (more aggressive but very fair for our valuable actual ZCH holders to see how team is concerned about Ze Project). All team are concerned on that and seek on longterm. Hodl is what we are looking for.

ZeCash Team

Inetersting idea about vesting,maybe thats the even better approach than standard one.

So, the standard one would be Vasting on a time period, right?
banaynay

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

Hello WillerTex ,

ZeCash Team

I think usually projects have it on time period for a year or more.
bibliobusz

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

Hello WillerTex ,

ZeCash Team

I think usually projects have it on time period for a year or more.

This is some standard procedure to stop possible depreciation of tokens. Maybe it is not always necessary, but it brings some level of comfort to investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: