Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN  (Read 4084 times)
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:07:48 AM

What does it mean "ze next bitcoin"? Can you explain that please?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

Here is some info on the ZCH token for the people on this thread (from their whitepaper).

The ZCH token will be released on the ERC-20 basis. 500 million tokens will be issued
at an initial price of $ 0.10.
Sixty-five percent of the tokens’ total number sold will be directed to the
development and launch of the new ZeCash cryptocurrency; 20% will be distributed to the
product marketing campaign, the remaining 15% will cover other operational and legal costs.
As the ICO ends, all unsold tokens will be burned. At this stage, the token is already
available for reservation on the official website.

Good to have that info. It should be on the first page of this thread for all the new ppl.

It's always interesting to see how various projects distribute the overall token supply. People are always interested to see that.

I'm also always interested to see the allocation for team tokens. You kind of see how much the project will invest in themselves.

For how long will team tokens be locked?
Hello WillerTex ,

So far we decided to have a Vesting Not on period but on achievement of project. (more aggressive but very fair for our valuable actual ZCH holders to see how team is concerned about Ze Project). All team are concerned on that and seek on longterm. Hodl is what we are looking for.

ZeCash Team

Inetersting idea about vesting,maybe thats the even better approach than standard one.

So, the standard one would be Vasting on a time period, right?

I think usually projects have it on time period for a year or more.

This is some standard procedure to stop possible depreciation of tokens. Maybe it is not always necessary, but it brings some level of comfort to investors.

I've noticed recently that projects increase their vesting period. Like 3 years or so just to make sure the market doesn't crash for them.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

Here is some info on the ZCH token for the people on this thread (from their whitepaper).

The ZCH token will be released on the ERC-20 basis. 500 million tokens will be issued
development and launch of the new ZeCash cryptocurrency; 20% will be distributed to the
product marketing campaign, the remaining 15% will cover other operational and legal costs.
As the ICO ends, all unsold tokens will be burned. At this stage, the token is already

Good to have that info. It should be on the first page of this thread for all the new ppl.

It's always interesting to see how various projects distribute the overall token supply. People are always interested to see that.

I'm also always interested to see the allocation for team tokens. You kind of see how much the project will invest in themselves.

Hello WillerTex ,

So far we decided to have a Vesting Not on period but on achievement of project. (more aggressive but very fair for our valuable actual ZCH holders to see how team is concerned about Ze Project). All team are concerned on that and seek on longterm. Hodl is what we are looking for.

ZeCash Team

Inetersting idea about vesting,maybe thats the even better approach than standard one.

This is some standard procedure to stop possible depreciation of tokens. Maybe it is not always necessary, but it brings some level of comfort to investors.

I've noticed recently that projects increase their vesting period. Like 3 years or so just to make sure the market doesn't crash for them.

I did not find detailed information in their whitepaper about the vesting. POssibly it is something that they would make a bit more flexible. So they can see how the sale goes and then decide if there is risk of depreciation. If not, they don't need this long vesting period.
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

Hello WillerTex ,

ZeCash Team

I did not find detailed information in their whitepaper about the vesting. POssibly it is something that they would make a bit more flexible. So they can see how the sale goes and then decide if there is risk of depreciation. If not, they don't need this long vesting period.

I would imagine any time holds the right to change their mind according to sale proceedings. If they want they can change the option alltogether.
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

on which exchanges are you located/ will you be located?
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

My opinion Bitcoin is well known and hold number 1 position in the cryptocurrency world, Zecash is improving some limitations of it and and wants to become next generation leader after bitcoin. Cheesy
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

My opinion Bitcoin is well known and hold number 1 position in the cryptocurrency world, Zecash is improving some limitations of it and and wants to become next generation leader after bitcoin. Cheesy

But having Bicoin as the alpha of the whole cryptoverse did cause a lot of problems in the past with fluctuations. Hope more coins will provide a certain decentralization.
SharonHa

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

I think this project is very nice and interesting!
Wondrous idea, sensible website, very nice vision!
descuri

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

But having Bicoin as the alpha of the whole cryptoverse did cause a lot of problems in the past with fluctuations. Hope more coins will provide a certain decentralization.

More different coins give us more options and bring diversity. I hope that in the future fluctuations as big as bitcoin aren't often.
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

Bitcoin is still holding strong, who would've thought it would go on for so long. But a lot of other coins are providing new options.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:13:24 PM

Bitcoin is still holding strong, who would've thought it would go on for so long. But a lot of other coins are providing new options.

Many option in coin investment make for better market. More option to invest and keep investment.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:45:58 AM

How is sale going so far,how much raised?
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

Bitcoin has been, is and will continue to be stronger. I only consider the meaning of "Ze next bitcoin", actually to replace bitcoin isn't simple and Zecash is probably just a new option, not the coin can do it.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:07:10 AM

Bitcoin has been, is and will continue to be stronger. I only consider the meaning of "Ze next bitcoin", actually to replace bitcoin isn't simple and Zecash is probably just a new option, not the coin can do it.

I don't know, I see some coins attacking that position in the near future, especially Ethereum that is in a sense more stable then Bitcoin and is, therefore, a better option for all coins to be associated with.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:16:39 AM

I don't know, I see some coins attacking that position in the near future, especially Ethereum that is in a sense more stable then Bitcoin and is, therefore, a better option for all coins to be associated with.

And that's why most projects choose to connect themselves more to ETH as it does not fluctuate that much.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

And that's why most projects choose to connect themselves more to ETH as it does not fluctuate that much.

True, the start of this year was a bit turbulent for eth as well, but things are looking up
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:43:56 AM

zcash fork? will ZECASH work as an assistant project?
Crazy_Heart

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

How do you plan to generate income for your platform,as running it will cost the money?
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:18:44 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 09:47:01 AM by Jorandck

ZeCash uses a new protocol for Securing Proof of Stake, new Staking concepts, new anonymity features, lightning network processing, and more. such services for e-commerce, personal payments, online business, retail stores quickly.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

How do you plan to generate income for your platform,as running it will cost the money?

Maybe trough a percentage of the transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: