Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the price of ETH next 2020?  (Read 23659 times)
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

In my opinion the price can be possible to going up 10 or 15 times from current price, so the price in that year around $4000 to $6000, blockchain technology of ETH will be continue in development and use in many different industry, and ETH has technology that offer benefits to the many stars ups and the community that want to increase their product and service.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

Hey. I think that in 2020 the cost will be at the same level, about 400 bucks for me Ethereum.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

day by day the confidence in ethereum is on the rise and it will have an impact on the price of ethereum so I believe that the ethereum will have a high price in 2010.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:18:50 AM

I have noticed that not only those who understand the importance, impact and significance of Ethereum embraced it. This is a coin that has gain popularity and loved by many in the cryptospace. I have not found any holder of coins, without having Ethereum, even if it is not much.
By this reason, there is every possibility that by the year 2020, Ethereum might becomes the major coin in the crypto community. Although in terms of price, it might not surpass Bitcoin, but it might supersede it in value and value is the most important factor for those who understand cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

At the moment, the price of ETH has fallen a lot and many people have begun to doubt it, but I'm sure that it is a very good coin and a great future, so I think that after a while it will show its growth
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

No one can guarantee if the price of ethereum will continue to increase without decline, we know now the market is falling hard, this is indeed purely happening in the crypto market. The market will not recover quickly and it will take me a long time to recover. So I just see all crypto have the same taste.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vike

Activity: 411

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:45:04 AM

I think it will cost up to 10 000, because the technology is really unique and now most ico projects use ethereum !

Natusik

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

I can assume that by 2020 the price of the Ethereum coin will fluctuate from $ 1500 to $ 2000, but this is probably one of the pessimistic options and in fact the price will be much higher ...
Nagyan01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

The price of ETH $5000 hit in the next 2020 because ETH is a good altcoin for long time so you can investment   
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

don't think that far, ETH is good, but not the best, not good enough to be the leader,
I think in 2020, just 20% of all the coins in market right now would survive. and both BTC and ETH lose their top cap. there will some other coins with superb technology stand the top.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

Ethereum today is one of the best technology which is changing the world of information technology. Tech giants are already adapting to Ethereum and they have started to use it. Straight answer, Ethereum will not dive low but will keep flying. So I am curious about ETH price in 2020.
No one knows what will happen with eth on 2020 and I think that is unpredictable just be patient sir and hope for the best but expect the worst so that you will not be disappointed when you started to experience the dip on that date. Just be patient sir. Everything will fall into its proper places on the future.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WakinXXX

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

Its hard to say bocouse every day we saw different situation on market-place. think Etereum will rivalry with BTC and leave all Altcoins to die
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:02:47 PM

With the fast adoption of cryptocurrency by 2020 I think etherium will likely to hit the moon I will predict to $15k-20k per eth in the said year with its active and continues development from the team i will not be surprise if this value will reach 2 years from now so buy now before its too late.
dantedoom

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

No one can predict the price of Ethereum in 2020, the current price of Ethereum has fallen considerably in even more than 50% of the price of Ethereum in early 2018.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

Ethereum today is one of the best technology which is changing the world of information technology. Tech giants are already adapting to Ethereum and they have started to use it. Straight answer, Ethereum will not dive low but will keep flying. So I am curious about ETH price in 2020.
I think that in such a deep perspective, it is difficult to say but I think that the price will be at least $ 5,000
Luxrid

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

It will be at least at the level of where the Bitcoin is now. The big money still needs to enter crypto and there is a lot of room for growth.
ETH technology will follow the value I think because now it's not quite there.
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

As everyone already knows, the price of an ethereum directly depends on the number of conducted ICO. And if the ICO by 2020 will be still relevant, we will accordingly expect an increase in price.

Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

2020 is a lucky number for the world of crypto.
will be many changes at the and of long waiting so far.
that the development of ethereum coins is so good
that i am optimistic that one day ethereum will experience a much higher price increase.
many factors will affect the development of ethereum.
trust and believe.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

I think the ETH will reach $ 5,000 by 2020, because if legalized it will attract more investors and the project will have more new partners in the financial world.

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

I think in 2020 the price of Ethereum will be very expensive and the possibility of the price will be more than $ 2000 because ethereum has a very compact team and they can generate smart contracts that are very useful for startups that make ICO to develop its project and seek funding in the world of cryptocurrency and of ICO ethereum could trigger a rise in the price of ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: