Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the price of ETH next 2020?  (Read 23668 times)
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:16:41 AM

Ethereum today is one of the best technology which is changing the world of information technology. Tech giants are already adapting to Ethereum and they have started to use it. Straight answer, Ethereum will not dive low but will keep flying. So I am curious about ETH price in 2020.

The price of ETH in 2020 will reach the peak, it can hit $1,5-2k that time, in 2020, It's highly possible that ETH can reach the top and beat BTC, the price of ETH itself for now is already reach $760, so it only needs time to reach the peak

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
rtyudg

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:19:04 AM

Ethereum has advanced features and large community users. I think the Ethereum will reach $5,000 by 2020. I always thought Ethereun was the best coin except for bitcoin.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

There is no doubt that TO the moon.
Because the ongoing popularity of the ICO market is sure to increase the price of ETH, it is undeniable.

ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

no one knows what will be the price of ethereum for the next 2020. the only thing we can do now is to predict the up coming price but that prediction is not accurate.

FsJsxy

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:05:36 AM

I think that by that time ETH will cost about $ 10,000, and bitcoin will approach $ 100,000. If there are no global problems with the crypto market of course.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

I think that by that time ETH will cost about $ 10,000, and bitcoin will approach $ 100,000. If there are no global problems with the crypto market of course.
If Bitcoin really has the chance for that to happen then you wouldn't you want to go and collect more coins? That is why the prices of Altcoins is so high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

2 years is a very long time here in crypto world, I think Ethereum price will be close to $4000 or so, yes its not that high because i think Neo will surpass Ethereum at that time, after all its a better platform, faster and more reliable, don't get me wrong I don't hate Ethereum, but i think community will choose the better one for sure.

uiyh687

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

I think the price of Ethereum will go up to 3500 dollars. Because from the price of bitcoin. In the first quarter of 2020, I think bitcoin will start to go crazy, and the price of the Ethereum will follow bitcoin.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

Yes, absolutely expecting ethereum price will definitely soar up high in 2020. This is because bitcoin will hit its highest price too which all altcoins will pumping as the basis of all supply depends on the king of digital market which is bitcoin.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

No one can really accurately predict this things. No such thing as cryptocurrency analyst/expert. All I know is the value would be in four-digits.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

As for me, I think the future of ETH looks brighter. Although the market is so unpredictable right now, I can predict that Ethereum could reach between $2k to $3k realistically, but it may depend on some factors as well. The same thing goes to the other promising altcoins in the market as long they impress their investors and traders in their future developments.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

I think ETH will remain to one of the leading coins in 2019-2020 and we will see its stunning growth.
It will be possible it is figure 5000 a $ / coin, possibly more.
ETH relies on young, ambitious team led by Vitalik Buterin. It is pleasant to me as they react to all challenges of the cryptoworld.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
snguyenthu196

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

ETH are waiting for great prospects, there are not a number of competitors, I think NEM, EOS can be serious rivals, NEO in my opinion is not an ETH competitor.
cech makey1

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

Day by day the confidence in ethereum is on the rise and it will have an impact on the price of ethereum so I believe that the ethereum will have a high price in 2020
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

Ethereum today is one of the best technology which is changing the world of information technology. Tech giants are already adapting to Ethereum and they have started to use it. Straight answer, Ethereum will not dive low but will keep flying. So I am curious about ETH price in 2020.
Ethereum is high and attracts the attention of the largest software developers, such as Microsoft and IBM. The Ethereum platform carries a lot of ICO (Initial Coin Offering), and based on the underlying ERC-20 standard, many cryptotenes are created.
its price should be 5000 !!!!!
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

I think the price of twenty thousand dollars for one coin will be optimal! I believe in the Ethereum !

That is very ambitious!
I am sure, that we will not see such big rises, like we saw in 2017.
In spite of the fact, that more and more people get to know about crypto, it cannot pump any coin up so rapidly.
So, I believe that it will be around $3-4k by 2020.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
tranhongg323

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:37:53 AM

Ethereum is a good coin that is still on the development path and yet to fulfill its potential. we all know that it has a chance to grow massively, its however almost impossible to predict the future prices of any crypro let alone Tell the prices of Ethereum in the next few years, we can only hope that here will be a considerable growth overtime.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

Most likely would be at a new all time high by then or even possibly might have broken a couple of new all time highs before we reach the year 2020. By then I believe a lot of the new developments that are being carried out in the ethereum project would be ready and implemented and there would be widespead adoption of the ethereum coin which would increase it's price and value.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
nguyentien152000

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:47:38 AM

I believe that if the scalability issue on Ethereum blockchain is solved, ethereum will be a very strong coin and the price will soar, i don't want to imagine where the price will be in 2020.
cryptomoon1003

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:50:46 AM

price of ETH is irrelevant... What is relevant is the technology updates and scalability between now and 2020 ! That will take the price high
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: