Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me 3 new coins with high potential  (Read 868 times)
loughlin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

I am a waste lot of my time to check Alternate cryptocurrencies subforums to find new promising coins. too many ICOs which are very similar.
Is there have something like Lisk, Stratis, Byteball etc... but it's at the beginning?
I would like to hear any good suggestion and a short explanation why. It will be fine if we don't talk about the token.
These are my 3 potential coins  ADA, Trx and NEO. I am a holder of Trx since ICO and got a very good profit from it. I bought it from ico at 38sats/trx; Though I sold some of my tron, I still hold some for long-term purposes. I know it will go up more so Im daily trading at Binance to increase more my trx.
Regarding ADA, I just saw its potential last 2months ago so I am buying now Ada for long-term hold. While Neo is already expensive to hold but these red days it is down to 49$ each so if you have enough funds better buy some now while its still cheap. I know Neo will go up again and recover.

Now is a good time to buy, but I have a problem. All of my "money" is in different coins. So, now is all of them in deep red trend and just want to make right decision in which coin to direct them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
directhome

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:25:33 AM

I think the important thing to do is to do some in-depth research on the ICO before buying and not just through some hear say rumors about them going to the moon.

My criteria of a good ICO is that:
1. It must be an existing business for a few years with a good model, and have even bigger feasible plans for the reason of doing an ICO.
2. Team composition and advisors are next that I look at, idea can be great but without a strong team, it wouldn't give me sufficient confidence that their plans can be executed without delays, that is if it's ever executed.
3. Next thing would be how unique their business plans are, I realised many ICOs are basically copying ideas from existing businesses, tweek abit and calling it theirs, hence it comes back to the point of why it must be a running business for at least a couple of years.

To end off, I would like to invite long term, serious investors to have a good look at DirectHome. We are an existing successful and profitable business looking to expand globally using our feasible business model, hence the ICO launch. Let me apologise in advance for only writing plain text in our announcement thread due to the restrictions of being a newbie 😓 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167842.0

Alternatively, you may visit us at our ICO site at https://www.directhome.co. Thank you for your time and our team awaits you to join our family and grow together with us. 😊

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GFuo2kSlsXKPwGJVaR7zLA
Business: https://www.directhome.com.sg
ICO: https://www.directhome.co
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DirectHomeSG
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

Three coins good growth potentia in my list!!
Check this out!
1.OS (EOS)
2.IOTA (MIOTA) the best cryptocurrency for the Internet of Things (IoT)
3.CARDANO (ADA) maybe the Next Ethereum!
But i suggest to take your research for yourself before you start with them and make sure you check other altcoins also

good luck!!
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

I believe that you need to independently select projects for investment. People can advise a lot) Look at the ratings of professionals, read the white paper
pitgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

First of all I would suggest to wait the market dip. Of course you never know how deep is the dip but at least it can be your inner feeling. And then it's time to buy. My 3 picks will be: Ethereum Classic (ETC), Fusion (FSN) and Neonexchange (NEX).

But as always when the market goes up - all the coins will go up (even Dogecoin)
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

Perhaps most of them know that ETH is the most promising coins for today's soaring coins in world cryptocurrencies. So if you choose three coins that have been up to date, this is the one. So maybe you'll just research the top 10 now Alternate cryptocurrencies and get you in a good class
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:39:49 PM

Okay, Ethereum is my no.1 pick here and it keeps me investing everytime it dips- We have the no.1 smart contracts on top of the blockchain. Second is NEO the Ethereum of China this coin will be the most promising smart contracts second to Ethereum and third would be Cardano- what i love about ADA they have the best Developer and looks like they can utilize their catalyst as long as they are still active and many supporters wants to deal business with them.
CnB

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:04:34 AM

My portofolio favorites:

EOS
SCS
HPB
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:28:20 AM

People are starting to flock to find "cheap" investment alternatives and have high rising opportunities, with sufficient benefits. I advise you to choose TRON, NEM Stellar and IOTA
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

ethereum, ripple, NEO. the coins will be great and very calculated. While this may be many who already know the ethereum, however, for the other two in the near future then it could simply be followed.
Carisba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

IN my opinion the new coins with potential are Eos,Cardano and Dragonchain
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

NEM is a good investment i think. The platform positions itself as a third-generation crypto. They will trade for business, but at the same time, to understand the features of smart contracts, it will be enough for one student of the programmer. Unlike the ETH, where u can start ur smart contract, u have to climb into such a jungle...
gorandigitalnomad

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

This coins  is in my list!
1.Ethereum (ETH)
2.NEO - Neo will go up again, I think!
3.CARDANO (ADA)  I jus follow my intuition!
I always  suggest to take your research for yourself before you start!
sisjow

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

I am a waste lot of my time to check Alternate cryptocurrencies subforums to find new promising coins. too many ICOs which are very similar.
Is there have something like Lisk, Stratis, Byteball etc... but it's at the beginning?
I would like to hear any good suggestion and a short explanation why. It will be fine if we don't talk about the token.

Ripple (XRP), Waves, EOS
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

You can check WAND it is a decentralized exchange for ERC20 tokens. Here's the link - https://www.wandx.co/
clawdiw

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

Neo Eth and Tron all these 3 coins have lot of potential and futuristic coins and good opportunity it is available in Dips

Yes, i know about Neo and Eth potential. But thanks for turning my attention to Tron. Looks interesting to me, I need to do more research about them

I suggest you should check out Wanchain (already ~10x), Icon (already ~20x), Elastos (~1,5x) and High Performance Blockchain.
They are still at the begining and a better price than this during the bear market I don't think you will get.

Stay safe

Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

Why look for a mythical gold vein if there is bitcoin, ethereum, monero, zcash? They are very good for investing
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

Neblio, INS Ecosystem, BCPT These are very nice projects. and in the near future they can make very good money. in your mind.

poliy1219

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

My three projects are INS, IPFs and iota, of which IPFS is likely to change our Internet model, and this year, a mining mechanism will be introduced. This will be a big event this year. IOTA has not really erupted. It is an outstanding item in the Internet of things industry, and it may affect our lives in the future.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

Ripple cause for me it can still pump, waves cause this project is still amazing and neo which will be going to moon for next months from now, just try some of them.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████