Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me 3 new coins with high potential  (Read 868 times)
Wuddly

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

NEO, ETH, EOS - Unconditionally very promising coins, but the market is not yet stable, you need to find the right time for a successful purchase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

Here's my top 3:

1. PCL
2. ETH
3. TRX

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

NEO, ETH, EOS - Unconditionally very promising coins, but the market is not yet stable, you need to find the right time for a successful purchase.

I am not sure about EOS but NEO and ETH will be in my choice too. These both are smart contract based coons which can grow netter in the market and even already they are top 5 listed for few years.
We will not find the stable market at all as crypto currencies are volatile in nature.
I suggest to invest on NEM, LTC, bitcoin gold, TRX and MIOTA.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

It is difficult to advise a good coin, since you never know what to expect from the market, it is not stable. I can recommend the EOS coin, big superstitions, shows sure growth, quite young, has everything to become a leader in the world crypto
loughlin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:38:17 PM

Do your own research first to identify which coins who suit your taste. If u wanna play safer, I recommend Eth and Neo. But you have to remember that these days there are no really save coins due to price falling. good luck.

I have many different coins. all are in dump value. Just want to convert all of them to 2-3 for the long term.
Most of all my coins in portfolio still equal related to btc. I am tired of watching many of them.
GreatBug

Activity: 629

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:42:40 PM

I am a waste lot of my time to check Alternate cryptocurrencies subforums to find new promising coins. too many ICOs which are very similar.
Is there have something like Lisk, Stratis, Byteball etc... but it's at the beginning?
I would like to hear any good suggestion and a short explanation why. It will be fine if we don't talk about the token.
For me the best is waves and ripple or neo so just try to look at them more closly and you could maybe invest some money in it. Good luck and make some good money!
loughlin (OP)

Activity: 700

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

I am a waste lot of my time to check Alternate cryptocurrencies subforums to find new promising coins. too many ICOs which are very similar.
Is there have something like Lisk, Stratis, Byteball etc... but it's at the beginning?
I would like to hear any good suggestion and a short explanation why. It will be fine if we don't talk about the token.
For me the best is waves and ripple or neo so just try to look at them more closly and you could maybe invest some money in it. Good luck and make some good money!

I don't like Waves. I do not like the platform and wallet. I prefer qt wallets.
I see many of members here recommend Neo, maybe can be right choice
Captainfalkar

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

The only coin that went up when everything went down and is top 2 coin is Verge Cool
vnh8888

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

If you don't want to wait for long then there are 3 in my mind ,stratis,waves and qtum,they can Spike to good height in future,you can go for neo as well but still eos is giving competition to neo to become next ethereum.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

I would suggest 3 new coins with high potential as per CMC growth data and its trend of past days;

Siacoin
Digibyte
Storm

These coins are much cheaper. This would require you less investment. Go for long term with these coins. Dew couns with high rates would bring you profits in short term. Coinmarketcap would best list you required coins.

greatk

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

Please do your own research on the following; Elastos, Neo and Solaris. I feel these still have a lot of room for growth.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

I would suggest you not focus on best ICOs then picking up coins already in place. You would require very less investment if you are going for ICOs. The best ICOs would bring you more turn over than gaining profits from existing coins. We do have ICOs with best projects. Eligma, DeHedge, PolicyPol, Fishcoin, Betrium, Bitplay, Buzzshow and IAMHERO are best ICOs. Concentrate on these ICOs.
vnh8888

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

For now, almost all coins are falling, but Neo Ripple and tron may be an optional Grin
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

if i choose 3 coin, that is :
1. MDL from MDL talent Hub, this is about talent platform, have a good rating at ICObench (4.6)
2. DICETS from DICEmoney, this is about mining platform, have a good rating at ICObench (4.8 )
3. CSR from INPACTOR, this is about humanity platform, have a good rating at ICObench (4.6)

but that's just my choice, if you are interested, you can buy it too with private sell via admin in telegram group
Regards  Smiley
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

IMO, I often choose cryptocurrency owned by crypto exchange like BNB or KCS. They're really good coins and also good choices to invest in. Although they're not new coins but I think you still should invest in BNB or KCS coin and hold for longterm Smiley). Beside what's wrong with token? Why don't you want to invest in token cause I can see there are a lot of news token with high potential, for example CREDITS is the most promising token in the future.

Hyuiguia

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

iam sugetsion for you
cardono and tron, becaus big volume transaction , and still cheap price, so potential can incraese very high
another still choose ETH and bitcoin
ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

That's a very difficult decision. Because there was  very scam project in a year.My advice to you,make some examination yourself. I suggest you RLC. It have very high potential. If it would power cloud system,go up in price at least x50. But you wait at least 2 year.
My second suggestion is NCASH
Rajveerkamboj

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

BNB BINANCE coin the choice and verge and ripple
Both are also good
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

Byteball or Gbytes will be a great addition on your portfolio. It has its smart contract just like like ETH, but it runs in DAG ( Directed Acyclic Graph.) and it has a very low fees. Fees are equal to the transaction size in bytes. It has a very promising and active team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

In my point of view, NEM is a good investment. The platform positions itself as a third-generation cryptocurrency. They will trade for business, but at the same time, to understand the features of smart contracts, it will be enough for one student of the programmer.
Unlike the etherium, where you can start your smart contract, you have to climb into such a mess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: