Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me 3 new coins with high potential  (Read 868 times)
HoangDooo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

#NEO, #ETH, i suggest you. I have read whitepaper, it looking very OK. Let try read it.  Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HoangDooo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:23:48 PM

I am a waste lot of my time to check Alternate cryptocurrencies subforums to find new promising coins. too many ICOs which are very similar.
Is there have something like Lisk, Stratis, Byteball etc... but it's at the beginning?
I would like to hear any good suggestion and a short explanation why. It will be fine if we don't talk about the token.
Ripple cause for me it can still pump, waves cause this project is still amazing and neo which will be going to moon for next months from now, just try some of them.
Ripper now so down. Do you think it still pump?
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

I am a waste lot of my time to check Alternate cryptocurrencies subforums to find new promising coins. too many ICOs which are very similar.
Is there have something like Lisk, Stratis, Byteball etc... but it's at the beginning?
I would like to hear any good suggestion and a short explanation why. It will be fine if we don't talk about the token.

If you mean the high potential coins for 2018 and also the newest i advise you to buy zil, Ada and so on for 2018.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

Neo is actively developing. Today's price is very low, a good time to buy.
Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:30:48 AM

Choose wisely ! I suggest you to choose Well,Peculium and gifcoin it has a good a future people behind that project is very responsible and hardworking truly knows that the project will have a good future in the aspect of cryptocurrency. You can access all that project here to make  easier for you
Please follow this link below. If you want to find this token

https://joinwell.io
https://gifcoin.io
https://peculium.io
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

Now the prices are so low that every coin from the top 10 will give a good profit in case of market rebound. I would suggest investments in eth, eos, neo.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

NEO, ETH, EOS - Unconditionally very promising coins, but the market is not yet stable, you need to find the right time for a successful purchase.
bosshyip

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

3 new coin but potential high.
1.ADA
2.TRX
3.ETN

ADA,TRX,ETN this coin is now high potential.
SNob2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

Of course, we have many variants of projects, but I agree with the suggestion about Etherium, NEO, and EOS. This projects will grow up to the moon!
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

Look into LBRY credits (LBC) and Factom (FCT)

Stop listening to these Tron and Neo cheerleaders they are both over valued for what they have.

Look beyond the top 50 coins on CMC for a change

LBC for example is always in top ten for most commits to their project on github

FCT for example has received grants from bill and malinda gates foundation and homeland security (was also voluntarily tweeted by McAfee after he met the CEO at a Bitcoin conference in texas)

ALOT of the coins in the top 50 are soooo much hype and little product

If you want a 3rd look at GameCredits

Good luck
loughlin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

Look into LBRY credits (LBC) and Factom (FCT)

Stop listening to these Tron and Neo cheerleaders they are both over valued for what they have.

Look beyond the top 50 coins on CMC for a change

LBC for example is always in top ten for most commits to their project on github

FCT for example has received grants from bill and malinda gates foundation and homeland security (was also voluntarily tweeted by McAfee after he met the CEO at a Bitcoin conference in texas)

ALOT of the coins in the top 50 are soooo much hype and little product

If you want a 3rd look at GameCredits

Good luck

thanks to good point.
Tron it seems interesting for trading only, they have high daily volume. But i am thinking to exchange many of my different coins to one currency for long term
I need to reseach LBC and FCT
Staico

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

for the current market i can see that CLO will be unlocked in 9 days,thats make affect on ETC + ICON looking good,on the bottom right now. Its not a financial advice, do your own research please.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:53:48 AM

Neo Eth and Tron all these 3 coins have lot of potential and futuristic coins and good opportunity it is available in Dips

Yes, i know about Neo and Eth potential. But thanks for turning my attention to Tron. Looks interesting to me, I need to do more research about them

I don't know if you are into tokens but I know 3 tokens that are really promising; Opus, Gatcoin, and Utrust. Active development and good products. Check them out.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

u need to check out what's the best coin on the coinmarketcap.com and choose for yourself. I wouldn't depend on others opinion but I'll read what r the promising and real coins that r really working pretty well with its market. I`ll still include btc to my list so the remaining two would be eth and ltc. I'm getting sick with those low valued coins that are doing hype, they rn`t profitable anymore.
hoangvuthach

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

As far as I think the best ico this April is :
https://www.theabyss.com/
In fact, it was a daico, the first daico to be offered, the inventor of daico as the founder of eth Vitalik Buterin
Next is https://merculet.io and
http://egretia.io
That is the cooperation project Krypital.
I trust the project Krypital promote because the projects they offer me are involved and the projects are as successful as Arcblock and Cybermiles.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

but I invested in ETHER, I can not write a whole list of coins, but for ether I will say a little: firstly, against the background of the fall of the absolute market, the ether creates and creates, more projects start to be created on the Ether platform. What is worth only DA-ICO. This will change the crypto currency market. For a long time, Ether is definitely worth taking.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:29:34 AM

but I invested in ETHER, I can not write a whole list of coins, but for ether I will say a little: firstly, against the background of the fall of the absolute market, the ether creates and creates, more projects start to be created on the Ether platform. What is worth only DA-ICO. This will change the crypto currency market. For a long time, Ether is definitely worth taking.
Yes everyone says that Etherum is the best altcoin right now, with a broad market share then we can gain confidence and convenience in investing in Etherum. Just like you that I would have trouble choosing a better coin than Etherum and I never thought to invest in other coins. It's like a thing that provokes me to be fully confident in Etherum. Yes Etherum is one of the coins that deserves to be a short-term investment and long-term investment.
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

i think ETH, BTC, and NEO. it is just a suggestion. you can do a searching by yourself to crosscheck the background of this coin for the future. it depends on how you invest those coin.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

1.auto(cube) you can buy on okex now..
2. BABB/ BAX..good banking project
3. Ethereum..
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

Do your own research first to identify which coins who suit your taste. If u wanna play safer, I recommend Eth and Neo. But you have to remember that these days there are no really save coins due to price falling. good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: