Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty program !  (Read 429 times)
luuly0067 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

hi everyone !

Can you give me your opinion about the bounty program. I feel that many support teams are slow to update their weekly spreadsheets and do not post new posts on their social networks. Sad Sad
how to choose a good bounty program!
thanks everyone !
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DancoinsBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:42:00 AM

Analyze bountys like investors. The main criterias
1. Uniqueness, necessity of idea
2.Clear goal
3.Scalability
4.Transparency, properly allocated budget
5.Concept
6.Team
7.Distribution of tokens
I'm  working with the German project Vreo.io They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers.Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876 Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

Thenuka99

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:48:46 AM

hi everyone !

Can you give me your opinion about the bounty program. I feel that many support teams are slow to update their weekly spreadsheets and do not post new posts on their social networks. Sad Sad
thanks everyone !

you can Check out these two topics and replies for them to get an idea about Bounty managers.

Good bounty manager.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0

BOUNTIES THE MANAGERS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051158.0

And another place is BountyHive,  Co-founded by one of the most popular bounty mangers here, ColorlessK, you don't have to report your social media work there, and it's very easy, more importantly they pay within 1 week after the campaign, you can check that too.
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:52:20 AM

bounty programs are chosen based on your own active perspective i.e the account available aligning with the account you have registered for. bounty programs are hardly gotten and seen nowadays because of populated hunters being on there watch
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

everything is simple, you look through a bunch of topics, you find telegrams where you drop not bad bounties, then you scan the companies themselves, white paper, website, social network, road map.
After if everything suits regestirueshsya in it)))
Good luck to you.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
icomanagers

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

I think the first step you should see bounty manager, usually a bounty manager who has experience and have good reviews the project will be good too, then you can see the project information from various social media official, usually good project information from official social media is complete and has many supporters

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

The most important for choosing good bounty is checking the project. Make sure the project have valid team, transparent profile, funds allocation token allocation.
You must check their concept, idea and what will they resolved. Good project always have good team profile, good whitepaper and on time roadmap.
After measuring this, you must check the credibility of bounty manager. If bounty manager have good credibility I'm sure they are professional bounty manager.
Also check the rules and spreadsheet. Make sure to check the spreadsheet to know your stakes, it's avoid to be cheated.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

You can participate in the bounty of popular managers, as a rule they do their work well, but there are factors that do not depend on them. For example, if the project collects a hard disk. You can also choose a bounty based on the ratings of popular sites. Personally, I look at these 2 factors.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:32:06 PM

yes how we choose a good project, now many projects that fail. please dong the temperatures for our new help in this forum so tomorrow after my account is already big I can understand a little good project and where project that is not good. or not worth following.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:45:17 PM
Merited by bangkecol (1)

every bounty manager has different rules.
some of them always update the spreadsheet at the end of the program, and some always update every week.
I suggest you to check some important point about their project first, like website, whitepaper, roadmap and even his social media.

icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

Bounty Hive provide the best bounty pre-researched bounty programs it is better to follow the website bountyhive programs
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

Bounty Hive provide the best bounty pre-researched bounty programs it is better to follow the website bountyhive programs

Agree with this posts, there are lots of scams and not just from bounties. The safest option is just to use bountyhive as they will do all the research for you. Just do your tweets and posts and get on with it, no risk and no hassle

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

I can tell from my own experience that initially you need to determine the bounty manager, choose reliable (Amazix, for example). Well, choose a bounty that has good ratings from the tables.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:23:41 PM

hi everyone !

thanks everyone !

We have various ways to select a good bounty program. I  have different point like, choose the best bounty manager. A best bounty manager always chooses the right bounty with best projects. We do have other factors to look at. You need to concentrate on the projects the ICO has chosen, look at the team members' profile, amount invested in the marketing, adviser and road-map. These would definitely best describable you of a legit and best ICOs.
Danu26

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

you should see the website, whitepaper, roadmap and social media. because there you will know whether the gift program is good or not. and usually a manager who has a good reputation then the project he did was also good.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Paykot1129

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:06:48 AM

Analyze bountys like investors. The main criterias
1. Uniqueness, necessity of idea
2.Clear goal
3.Scalability
4.Transparency, properly allocated budget
5.Concept
6.Team
7.Distribution of tokens
I'm  working with the German project Vreo.io They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers.Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876 Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

Your qoute seems really helpful for me because I'm also new in bounties and it's hardly difficult for me to choose a right and legit  campaign or bounties. And I guess bounty manager is also a concept of a good bounty. We also need to follow a good and trusted bounty manager.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

hi everyone !

thanks everyone !

yeah , some managers dont care so much in updating weekly reports .
it creates a doubt in people that if bounty or project is still alive or already failed .

but we can skip such issues by joining bounties of only reputed bounty managers .
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:38:16 AM

Bounty managers state their respective rules clearly for campaign participants to see before engaging. More often than not, the time of payment is within one month of campaign completion. In my opinion, what matters most is the reputation of the company. If you do a quick search, you will find responsible campaign managers such as Krypital or Amazix. That is enough protection if you feared not getting paid after campaign.
In addition, finding a good bounty entails equal effort to finding a good ICO/Project. You must in such cases do your proper research and find such bounties worth investing.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:45:20 AM

"Good" bounty program? I assume you want to join on a program which proven legit? Sadly there is no 100% on this. All you can do to avoid scam project is join on some reputable bounty managers or make sure the bounty amount are secured in escrow
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

how to choose a good gift, this is my first opinion we look for managers who already have a good reputation and professional. secondly we should be able to find a project that has a valit and trasparan team. and before we participate in the project, the most important thing is we have to read the regulation and the amount of prize already allocated.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: