Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty program !  (Read 427 times)
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

Usually on the most profitable many people want to get a token and a lot of subscribers in social networks. Some people choose with an existing business, but the business does not give anything, tokens are not shares of the company!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LeyAngelDevs

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

Analyze bountys like investors. The main criterias
1. Uniqueness, necessity of idea
2.Clear goal
3.Scalability
4.Transparency, properly allocated budget
5.Concept
6.Team
7.Distribution of tokens
I'm  working with the German project Vreo.io They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers.Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876 Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

thanks it is a great help for me as a beginner, it is now more clear to me how to choose bounty
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

Limits on the number of participants should also not be very large. Especially it is necessary to pay attention to the selection of Facebook and Twitter companies. With the growth of the popularity of the earnings of the crypto currency without the investments of the participants, it becomes more and more. Therefore, if $ 10,000 is allocated to Twitter or facebook, and participants 1,000, then you will receive from 5 to 20 dollars.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

it is pretty hard to find a good Bounty program. nowadays most of bounties are getting failed and most of them are not paying users. so you must be very careful to choose the right bounty program.. Joining Bounties under reputed Bounty managers is a good way to prevent your self getting scammed. because trusted managers not work with scam projects.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

hi everyone !

Can you give me your opinion about the bounty program. I feel that many support teams are slow to update their weekly spreadsheets and do not post new posts on their social networks. Sad Sad
how to choose a good bounty program!
thanks everyone !
i always join in bounties where the project has a good product , a roadmap and clean whitepaper.  If all of those where in that project i immediately join into it.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

In my opinion now there are no innovative ideas. There are chances of the project if a strong team and advisers with extensive experience. And for the bounty I place emphasis on the number based on its criteria.
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:54:01 AM

You can find a lot of bounty campaigns here on bitcointalk. And our bounty campaign is coming soon. You can check on https://x-block.io/ or you can also check here on this forum.
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:12:32 AM

A Great question which has probe a lot of equally important responses that are very useful to all newbies.Well done sir  Smiley.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

hi everyone !

Can you give me your opinion about the bounty program. I feel that many support teams are slow to update their weekly spreadsheets and do not post new posts on their social networks. Sad Sad
thanks everyone !
Join those bounty programs with a high trusting bounty manager so that you can assure that the one who manage the bounty you are participating is kind and always active. Choose bounty campaigns which having a high allocated amount of budgets to the bounty. The most important is, always check the bounty's spreadsheet and official sites if it is updated or already out of date.
zlatazema

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:05:10 AM

I think that a very significant factor in choosing ICO is the team of developers and advisers. It is necessary to study what successful projects they managed earlier.
Also you can see the sites with ratings like ICO bench.
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

There are ways we choose a good project, now many projects fail. please co-temperature for our new help in this forum so tomorrow after my account has grown i can understand a good project and any project is not good. or not worth watching.
Towntrap41

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

hi everyone !

Can you give me your opinion about the bounty
program. I feel that many support teams are slow to update their weekly spreadsheets and do not post new posts on their social networks. Sad Sad
thanks everyone !

you can Check out these two topics and replies for them to get an idea about Bounty managers.

Good bounty manager.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0

BOUNTIES THE MANAGERS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051158.0

And another place is BountyHive,  Co-founded by one of the most popular bounty mangers here, ColorlessK, you don't have to report your social media work there, and it's very easy, more importantly they pay within 1 week after the campaign, you can check that too.

This helps, thanks.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
- FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

hi everyone !

program. I feel that many support teams are slow to update their weekly spreadsheets and do not post new posts on their social networks. Sad Sad
thanks everyone !

you can Check out these two topics and replies for them to get an idea about Bounty managers.

Good bounty manager.

BOUNTIES THE MANAGERS

And another place is BountyHive,  Co-founded by one of the most popular bounty mangers here, ColorlessK, you don't have to report your social media work there, and it's very easy, more importantly they pay within 1 week after the campaign, you can check that too.

This helps, thanks.

Happy to see you are thankful the person who have assisted you but recent days these things also not been a accepted things to choose the good bounty project. Even the managers are also get victimed by the projects.
Then most of the campaign not paying the people whoever not getting involved also getting paid sometime. So be careful while you participating in the signature campaign mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

hi everyone !

thanks everyone !

Good bounty manager.

BOUNTIES THE MANAGERS

This helps, thanks.

Happy to see you are thankful the person who have assisted you but recent days these things also not been a accepted things to choose the good bounty project. Even the managers are also get victimed by the projects.
Then most of the campaign not paying the people whoever not getting involved also getting paid sometime. So be careful while you participating in the signature campaign mate.
Is not there any formula that can help us choose a good project? And most of the projects are deceptive because forum administrators themselves are not able to distinguish them? I have an idea: most of the members in the high ranking forum are those who have a lot of experience in selecting the project. So we should consider and select projects similar to them. Perhaps limiting SCAM.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

These days instead of jumping from one bounty to the other, what i do is to carefully watch out for those that have hit softcap at least it is a good point to start from and one can easily get his or her reward from such bounty. Also carefully follow bounty0x, bountyplatform, bountiesbiz, bountyhive as they are a trusted and tested platform that have been running bounty for long so you might want to consider them also.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

As I repeat everytime I see this question I'd suggest yall to check for team background, experience, mood and technology.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:54:27 AM

For me how to choose a good bounty? Is to review their backrounds. Check the team, the advisors, if they are legit then for it! And check all the comment from their active participants! It's always up to you how to choose a bounty program!

Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:26:07 AM

Like and support your project! Good luck developers! Its very interesting project with smart concept and great solutions #MDsquare #TMED #telemedicine http://www.mdsqr.io/
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:15:43 AM

in my opinion, to be able to choose a very good bounty campaign, you can see it from ico who held a bounty campaign and from the manager who handles the bounty campaign.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

in my opinion, to choose a good bounty program is to look at the whitepaper if it has a good project, and the important thing is by looking at the managing team and manager, you should choose an experienced and trusted team and manager
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: