Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:38:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA  (Read 5910 times)
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:49:35 AM

I must say that selling all your Ethereum as one of most stable and perspective coin, is wrong decision.
Ethereum will be developed as Proof of Stake soon, other things related to ETH are under development, so it will gets more practical use.
But maybe you know something what we dont about ADA?...
Selling all ETH isn't a good choice of OP, I agree. If ETH isn't anymore related to BTC price like in January it will incerase value a lot. I don't see any need to buy ADA instead of ETH, too.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:02:46 AM

The new ICOs are not on the decline. Cardano fluctuates even more in price than the etherium, so I think that the etherium is better suited to save your money. In addition, I'm not sure if the Cardano team will be able to surpass the capitalization twice from the one that is now. I'm not talking about ranking in the top three of the Crypto-currency
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:34:57 AM

I think should not have sold all your ETH , you should have only sold half of it and bought ADA so the risk would not be that much because ETH has already a usage in ICOs and in smart contracts. Even though ADA has so much potential it could take a while before it goes to the moon.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:38:25 AM

ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

ADA has a very strong potential of course. But it would have been a lot better if you did not completely abandon ship with Ethereum. It would have been much better for your portfolio as well. Diversity is the better choice. Moreover, just like ADA, Ethereum has so much potential. There is nothing to worry about ICOs seemingly declining. It is, after all, already thickly populated with scam ones. They have to be removed from the ICO market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:07:28 AM

That no good idea because Ethereum has working product already and the community become more strong, and ADA still under development and i dont see yet any third party use their Blockchain. Make invest in any crypto is speculation so much better to put that money in others different coins, now alot of competitor of ADA like NEO, EOS, XLM and they also has massive potential. Ethereum still become the biggest altcoin according to marketcap and hard for other to replace it.

wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:13:15 AM

eth lately is declining ico everywhere but like there is not much improvement and lately there are also ico scam making eth increasingly lost trust.
Nell Theres

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:17:48 AM

ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

Personally, I would not say that Cardano is a bad project, but it still does not work. At the same time, Ethereum has proven itself for a long time.
This is a truly functioning trusted platform. Cardano is still a young but promising project, but I am more confident in Ethereum than in Cardano.

bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:30:55 AM

If you believe you made the right decision, that is great. Who cares what other people thinks about.

In my take, avg people will not buy ETH b/c it is too expensive. Would you rather have only 1 ETH or few hundreds of ADA for same money? This is EXACTLY like Bitcoin and Litecoin.
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:32:02 AM

I'm not saying that Cardano is a bad project, but it still does not work. At the same time, the ethereum has proved itself for a long time. This is a reliable platform that really works. About the reduction in the number of ICO does not agree. Lately, there have been a lot of good projects on the ethereum. For example, NKN, Sentinel protocol etc. In general, nothing happened with ICO. At the same time, Caradano is just waiting.
Its not good idea when you have opinion to sell etherium just for Ada since etherium is better than Ada. In long term i will say both coins are really good potential but its not good enough to buy Ada because of selling etherium. You need to sell other coin to buy Ada and hold your etherium stronger than other.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:33:23 AM

ADA is really a potential altcoin and it will grow strongly in the future. I bought it 2 weeks ago and I will hold it until 2021. I think the ADA will need a long time to develop everything and bring in revenue for the investors.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

ADA takes time to raise the price even 1000 Satoshi because in every order we can see sellwall lined up.
I'd better buy and hold Ethereum while the price goes down like now but I'll buy it with fiat. So when Bitcoin and Ethereum go up then I get double profit.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:45:59 AM

ADA takes time to raise the price even 1000 Satoshi because in every order we can see sellwall lined up.
I'd better buy and hold Ethereum while the price goes down like now but I'll buy it with fiat. So when Bitcoin and Ethereum go up then I get double profit.

I am holding Eth too and I have ADA  for long term. ADA has solid development team and a very good whitepaper. I like these two coins. Though I am saddened  with mews that some ICOs are migrating to their own main net leaving the Ethereum platform. Eth is becoming a standard ICO platfporm to collect funds before having thier own main net.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

Bad Move, Ethereum will go Proof of Stake soon and they are going to fork to stop ASIC rumors  and ZkSnarks and Swarm are under developement.
Read about ZkSnarks and Swarm development.

But we dont know when will ethereum will go proof of stake. I heared rumors back in 2017 that it will be on this year (2018) but still no more further news about of swapping to proof of stake. But still Ethereum has a solid foundation. If you preffer to have a big gain in short period of time changing to ada is better but if you want to hold for a long time better stick with ethereum.
peter2928

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:46:06 AM

Hi. I'm newbei
I think
We can not judge what happens. I think depends on the belief of the community
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:00:30 AM

ADA maybe have potential but in long run I preferred eth. That was your decision anyway but I think you better not convert all your ETH to ADA.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:16:47 AM

I think its better to wait on eth because the price will rise soon. Dont be too rush in selling your eth, you might regret on what you’be done, but its your choice. i Advice to you, Sell the half of your eth to buy ADA though Ada has a potential, then the other  half of it will hold.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:26:17 AM

If you think that the price of ADA is worth of your ethereum coins today then its fine, as long as you think that you are going to earn more profit by changing the coins that you are holding then i think that it was the good choice to do.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

Hi. I'm newbei
I think
We can not judge what happens. I think depends on the belief of the community

Not on the belief of the people or community but its demands and popularity.

I see cardano is a good investment and can run long time but

in my own opinion ethereum will still be the one who will get on the top 10 ICO this year.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Peter Coresi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

In my opinion, it would be better to average the risks and sell 50% of ETH.  So you would save ETH, and add a new coin to your portfolio.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

sell part and assign it to another altcoin. If selling all then surely won't be able to get the results of potential ethereum. ethereum and Cardano same has a great future. so it is better to have and investing in them than have to choose one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: