Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA  (Read 5910 times)
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

It seems to me that a more reasonable decision would be to sell half and buy Cardano, or buy EOS, IOTA, Aion, and Cardano, as for me the more coins - the less risk and the more interesting, I once bought EOS for 80 dollars and sold on last pump for 3,000 dollars for example.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

In my opinion, ADA really has great potential and deserves attention. But on the other hand, I think Ethereum will not lose its position on the market. If you have lost confidence in it you can only sell one part of it and leave another one for the future.  Huh

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

If you think that the price of ADA is worth of your ethereum coins today then its fine, as long as you think that you are going to earn more profit by changing the coins that you are holding then i think that it was the good choice to do.
make no mistake to assess the current condition, because although eth price is less convincing but keep in mind that until whenever we will always need coin eth, so will be loses if we do not have it, because if later eth reach the highest price then we will very loss because did not have time to buy eth in time cheap price as it is today

vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

I think that investments in Cardano look more risky. But this risk can be justified. Cardano is still very far from the realization of the conceived.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

I think that investments in Cardano look more risky. But this risk can be justified. Cardano is still very far from the realization of the conceived.
Yeah. Just like tron, they are piece of trash and not worthy to invest. But you can actually have profit if you do short trade on that shit coin since many traders are still gambling on it because of its good trading volume daily.

TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

If I was you I did'nt sell my ethereum.
Maybe you think selling of your ETH to ADA could have been the current state where ADA is potentially increasing it's price growth. Please try to see the big picture since you might regret your decision later where I think ETH will regain the price value back where it's price before. Just try hold your ETH a bit longer and wait for it's recovery to happen after the bull run of BTC that is expected to happen within the coming months.
Tommy len

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:35:36 AM

I think the reason behind the selling of your ETH to ADA could have been the current state where ADA is potentially increasing it's price growth. But buying ADA might not be good because you can't really tell the future of some new coin, it may grow big but i don't think it will overcome ETH.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:41:15 AM

Its not a bad choice to buy ADA but I don't think its ADA's time to moon yet. But if OP is willing to wait for its price to rise up, I think ADA is going to make it up to $1 next year.  This token have enormous volume anyway, we'll never know with this volume the amount of ADA circulating will decrease over time and price will rise.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:03:54 AM

sell part and assign it to another altcoin. If selling all then surely won't be able to get the results of potential ethereum. ethereum and Cardano same has a great future. so it is better to have and investing in them than have to choose one.

yes, I agree with you Ethereum and Cardano are good coins and have great potential in the future, so better choose both for investment, you can divide 50% For ETH and 50% for Cardano.
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

prediction are always confuse us, but we should made our choose. so when we made a choice from one decision we should give believe on it like certain time based on the project roadmap, ethereum and ada are both great if i were you i will diversifying the token, and hold both.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

Im holding ADA 10% of my portfolio but im also holding ETH about 35% of my portfolio. I am confident in eth because it is the most adopted protocol out there and they are miles way ahead of their competitors. I just realized months ago that, you dont need to be the best, The key is ADOPTION. And that is very true in some aspect of our life.

Look at the singers or shows, or fastfoods.

For example, MCdonalds. Mcdonalds burger is expensive compare to burger stands that is not that famous right ? but how come some unfamous burger stands can make a burger which is more tasty and yummy than mcdonalds and yet they only sell it 1/4th of the price of MCdonalds burger ?
We can argue here that, someone can really make a tastier and more delicious burger than mcdonalds and sell it in a cheaper price than mcdonalds right ? But how come people still buying mcdonalds ? FIRST. Because they are good at advertising on tv, radio or even social media and newspapers. Second, there is mcdonalds everywhere.

My second example here is something about singers, bands.
Do you think a singer or a band vocalist is the best singer in the world ? Do you know someone who can sing better than those famous singers and vocalist ? I bet some of you have.
But how come people love those singer or band vocalist ? is it that they are the best ? nope, because there is always someone that is better than them, But they are famous right ? so many people see them that's why you buy their album Cheesy.

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

Better to maintain ETH than to sell it to buy ADA.ETH is more potential to increase its value to be higher and continue to grow consistently. Viewed from the population, ETH has a much larger population than ADA, because ETH has a large population of investors and ICOs who have used the ETH platform to support the ICO they are working on.
Yep, I got your drift guy. It’s really clear that ethereum is highly appreciated in the crypto market these days. It shows a good figures about technology in the rank. We all know that almost experts have prediction that ethereum owns a big potential. Even the demand is also having a significant rise which leads it to become one of the most potential coin that people have trend to use than any others. I don’t think that it’s a good idea for you to support ADA instead of ETH.
chard lie

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:50:59 AM

I don't think you are right. I think Ethereum will have a lot of upside in the future, but the prospect of ADA is not clear, so if you hold the future of Ethereum, you will get a lot of revenue, but You invest in ADA will be a great risk.

evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:53:39 AM

ADA is a very strong project. But while ETN is much stronger. It would be more logical to have both of these coins in their portfolio

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:59:28 AM

ADA is one of good alternative coin but I am sure that ETH also have good future. There are other good coin other than Cardano such as Digital Price,  Terra coin , Chain coin, Crave and Monoeci but it's potential is not better than ETH. There are still many ICO that launched.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:01:19 AM

Honestly, I don't have Ada I have full confidence on Ethereum, for the simple reason that this is still the biggest threat to bitcoin supremacy the volume will speak for itself this is the first time I read dumping all his ethereum to buy another coin when Ethereum is still profitable.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:01:39 AM

It was good to hold Etherium in my opinion. Because etherium prices will go up a lot. Also they have some updated news . So if you did not buy ADA you would have been more profitable if you were to hold Etherium and ETH have more protensial then ADA.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:06:47 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 02:44:18 AM by HatakeKakashi

Selling of the ethereum is not a good Idea because you will not earn more profit. Because the most best to invest money right now is ethereum and after few years it will become very high and you gain profit. I don't think it good Idea to sell your ethereum for ADA but it's your choice. But if you have other way to not sell your ethereum just hold your ethereum and if you have extra money invest to ADA and you bought both that coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
chard lie

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:21:39 AM

no matter what you do just do it when you think it's good for you. but if It's me , I will sell ADA and buy ethereum and i think ethereum future is better than ADA.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:33:26 AM

I don't think that is a good Idea. Holding ETH is better than selling it all just for buying altcoin. Holding ETH is also profitable as long as the price of coins is up. It you have held EHT, I think you just need to wait and stay calm, let the ETH and you can take time to refresh and enjoying your life.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: