Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 06:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA  (Read 5932 times)
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

Maybe this was a big mistake. Of corse cardano has a whole lot smaler marketcap, and which could mena that the potential is higher to grow. But you have to see it in another way. Cardano is compared to ethereum totally unknown. So its an altcoin like ethereum, but not in their legue. So if cryptocurrencies are going to be pumped, ethereum will be a lot earlier pumped and after maybe it got 50% up, then will start the ada pump.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
In terms of short term investment the best is ethereum than to ADA. I had more confidence about the ethereum pump and dump situation, The other was dumped and the other was holding their ethereum. Nothing to do now because bear market was down. Also the whole market cap crashed about 100B$ and its hard to recovering it.
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

how much eth did you sold? that's the question. if too much, i feel sorry for you. not a good thing to do.
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

I think you shouldn't have sold all your ethereum and bought ADA with it because ethereum has more profit potentials than ADA in the crypto presently. Ethereum is the best altcoin with good blockchain technology and good management. Even if ADA is also a good coin, you should have left some of your ethereum and invest the rest in ADA.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
maksimukr1989

Activity: 517
Merit: 119

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

You should not have done so.Ethereum will soon rise in price. Judging from the news and bitcoin and ethereum will rise in price by the end of this year.I think you're too hasty.
kameutunda

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

You have to know what type of Altcoin you are selling, what is its potential in the future. Yes the value of Ethereum is decreasing but that does not mean that it will end, of course it will increase again. Well actually this is the best time to buy Ethereum with cheaper price.I still believe that Ethereum will support Bitcoin price increase.Ethereum is the future so do not regret if you sell Ethereum you have.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

Interesting idea. But this is a huge risk. You can lose everything. After all, ADA has not yet submitted a stable network, in contrast to the Ethereum. On the other hand, this is a step that can make you a millionaire, unless of course you're lucky.

Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

Now although ADA might be a good project but what you missed by selling Ethereum is so many developments coming up in the next few months and the effect that is going to have on the price. Currently there is no coin more promising than Ethereum and you should have kept at least a small stake in it.

itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

ADA is a good project having huge potential but ETH also has great future and it has already established itself as a leader in the ICO market. And it won't be easy to replace Ethereum from that place.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

Interesting idea. But this is a huge risk. You can lose everything. After all, ADA has not yet submitted a stable network, in contrast to the Ethereum. On the other hand, this is a step that can make you a millionaire, unless of course you're lucky.
I think like you. but I think this is not only interesting but also very brave. a very brave choice, it never hurts to try your luck good luck with you. if it does happen I'm sure you can become a millionaire
xuxunini

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

I think its better to wait on eth because the price will rise soon. Dont be too rush in selling your eth, you might regret on what you’be done, but its your choice. i Advice to you, Sell the half of your eth to buy ADA though Ada has a potential, then the other  half of it will hold.
stephanie9428s

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

You can also lose confidence in ADA, as in ETH.  Yes, the project is really very good.  But at the moment it is developing very slowly.  And I would leave some of the money in ETH.
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

if in my opinion it's all too risky to sell all eth and buy in the ADA. because we can buy in some ADA, but I think we should hold on to the eth we have right now, but it all depends on how you trade, it's just a matter of buying and selling at the right time to get you a big profit in this market. But that's your money, we have nothing to do with it and will know what's best for us, because I can only give you an idea of how the market works, but I advise to do some research before investing in some coins due to some illegitimate or scam.
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

I think that it would not be worthwhile to sell all your coins at once, the whole point in the distribution and retention of a few coins. And not alone as you do, I would have bought 50/50
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

Don't try that buddie. Ethereum still has a very good potential than any of the altcoins. And selling at this time of drop price is not at all encouraged. Hold now, sell when the price goes up and buy again when the price falls is the best.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

A very good choice of the project, because ADA is really a very popular project and a very promising project, but for some reason they have been working out their promised functions for a very long time and it seems to me that this can negatively affect its popularity.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

A very good choice of the project, because ADA is really a very popular project and a very promising project, but for some reason they have been working out their promised functions for a very long time and it seems to me that this can negatively affect its popularity.
ADA is overrated coin in my opinion. Don't tell me if you are getting paid to promote ada but it's just a temporary coin. I remember tron and it looks so similar to the ADA. ADA platform has no demand at all and can i say that as the best project? Even neo was better than it. OP has bought ADA when the price at peak and i think that he has already lost a lot.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

In my opinion buy ADA half of your ethereum holding and hold the rest. ADA price is cheap now this is the right time to buy.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

The decision is urs, i would rather have half of it still in ethereum and the rest on ADA, truth to be told ADA has a huge potential but it is not yet on the level of ethereum, it will take time before before ADA will have adoption etherum is having.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

I think ADA has very much potential, it will definitely go places. However, that might take a while. ETH also has its strong points though. But I think ADA will be more relevant in the future. I'm also invested in Cardano. But I would spread my chances if I were you. I'm also invested in Tron, EOS, DeepOnion among others. Never put all your eggs in one basket.

But since ADA is represented by one of the strongest teams in blockchain, it is a wise choice to invest in it.

Now, let the bulls come already!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: