Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA  (Read 5910 times)
CatchSomeAirdrops1

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

Well, it's okay, if only you better shared the risks, invested in several promising projects,and not only in one,since if he sags and all you are in the red,and if he divided and for example in 5 projects,even 2 would sink, then 3 gave you a good profit
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:02:45 AM

I own some Cardano, but at this point there is no way I'd sell all my ETH for something that hasn't been introduced into the wild yet. ETH has had it's fair share for problems, but the devs and community are working on it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:05:53 AM

I own some Cardano, but at this point there is no way I'd sell all my ETH for something that hasn't been introduced into the wild yet. ETH has had it's fair share for problems, but the devs and community are working on it.

I tink both are good Grin Grin Grin

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:19:17 AM

do not sell all of your ERT and buy ADA because ETH's price is so low now that if you sell it you will earn less if you first take it until its price increase before you sell it so that the larger your income.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:25:58 AM

ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
Things may seem quite not well with Ethereum because of its market price now but i can assure you that Ethereum has more capabilities of recovering faster and taking up new higher prices than ADA. Remember, ICOs will definitely pick form when the bull market begins and Ethereum will bounce back.
Theldal

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:42:04 AM

actually I prefer ethereum, because I believe ethereum is still the most potential coin with high value. but other people must be different opinions. so, instead of buying 10 ADA prefer to hold Eth 1 for the future.
wowprolol

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

I think you made a mistake, I wouldn't do that . Etherium is the best altcoin
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

My opinion on this is: ETH is one of the most reliable coin among all other alt coins. ETH is on number one in alt coins ranking . ETH have massive market capitalisation too. I think selling all ETH coin is quite circumspect decision. Possibility is prices of ETH will rise in future. For secured returns you must have ETH in your portfolio
DraGoN7b

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:07:09 PM

The recent fall of Ether canceled most of the increase in the share of ETH in the capitalization of the entire industry, which resulted from the depreciation of the BTC. I advise you to invest in something more promising
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

We do not know the market situation if eth is down for now, maybe this next month it will rise again. But if you think ada will pump this year, why not selling eth to buy ada. Its your own decision then which is the best for you and how comfortable you are regarding ada.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

Maybe you have made a good move by buying ADA but you should have still kept some ethereum. I hope you didn't involve emotions in your judgment. Well I think ADA is a very good investment too. You may also want to check EOS and NEO too for long term.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:51:03 PM

Not having a proper reason and trusting your instincts? Those are classical behavior of a loser. You had better calm down, try to learn market deeply, think a lot your options, and choose the most possible scenario.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

Not having a proper reason and trusting your instincts? Those are classical behavior of a loser. You had better calm down, try to learn market deeply, think a lot your options, and choose the most possible scenario.
there are quite a lot of users who made mistakes, because they reacted to all the negative information that was distributed in the network. And also the current state of the crypto-currency market spodviglo them to wrong actions. They can be understood.
corariku
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

i will no longer sell ETH to shop for and hold ADA. there may be no motive to bypas a coin that has been audited with a really big user base and has a 99% impact at the platform and improvement in side the altcoin world.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

if I personally will never exchange all of my ETHs with other coins unless the ETH really dies. especially if it's only to speculate by investing in other coins then I won't do it, but if only partially, in my opinion it's not a problem. because I really believe that ETH will continue to grow so I will continue to hold it even though it's not big.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

ADA is good exactly but ETH is more good than ADA. If I was you, i wont convert all my ETH to ADA. we know ADA is good too but for me maybe i will only convert 25% ETH to ADA. Cause a lot of ICO still using ETH as their platform and the demand still high. So if you talking about the price, we know ETH price is going down at the moment but the chance to go up is still high cause they already have their usecase. But its just my little opinion exactly. U can choose what the best for you. Cause both of them is a good Coin ^^

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

if I personally will never exchange all of my ETHs with other coins unless the ETH really dies. especially if it's only to speculate by investing in other coins then I won't do it, but if only partially, in my opinion it's not a problem. because I really believe that ETH will continue to grow so I will continue to hold it even though it's not big.
Of course, if you take into account new information about the introduction of new technology for scaling the block chain etherium, then this makes the platform even more attractive. In addition, there is information that the next tough fork is expected in December 2018, and this very soon the next time can raise the price to the etherium.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

I see no reason to sell all of your Ethereum altcoins and buy Cardano. They show the same progress/regress all the time. If you like ADA so much, find the money to buy this token, and hold your ETH.
AaronVanW

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

Do you know what is the genuine capability of ADA? For what reason do you put resources into ADA in any case. I think you made an awful move, as you see Ethereum has numerous forthcoming uplifting news. Additionally its a decent time currently to purchase eth while its shoddy. I recommend, you offer all your ADA coins and return in ethereum. Ethereum cost will go in numerous folds a long time from now.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:33:28 AM

I see no reason to sell all of your Ethereum altcoins and buy Cardano. They show the same progress/regress all the time. If you like ADA so much, find the money to buy this token, and hold your ETH.
Looking at the value now, I think if ADA will succeed like ETH, it will give us more profit with the current price.
I think that is his analysis but we cannot be right all the time that is why investing is risky, the best way still is to diversify and invest on good coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: