Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines to accept eth trading @coins.ph  (Read 370 times)
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:17:16 AM
Merited by masterrex (1)

Because I am not a Filipino, I want to know that coin. Ph is very important to the Philippine people?
I'm curious about this question, who can answer me. Huh Huh
Coins.ph was including in the one of important crypto exchange site on PH. That becomes the mainstream gateway for filipino to buy cryptocurrency. coins.ph has been exist since 2014. The main and easiest way for filipino to buy cryptocurrency rather than use the global exchange site.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DyllanGM

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:20:52 AM

This is really a good news especially to those who invested in eth. This means it will be easier to access eth without going to exchanges and lose some money for the fee for transaction. At least with this, there is only one exchange which is directly to coins.ph. And the easier access to eth invesment means there will be more Filipino to invest in eth.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

Because I am not a Filipino, I want to know that coin. Ph is very important to the Philippine people?
Coins.ph was including in the one of important crypto exchange site on PH. That becomes the mainstream gateway for filipino to buy cryptocurrency. coins.ph has been exist since 2014. The main and easiest way for filipino to buy cryptocurrency rather than use the global exchange site.

Coins.PH is the only wallet where bitcoin and now also ETHEREUM can be stored and change those coins into Philippine peso.
This is the only way that Filipino can get FIAT with cryptocurrency.

Thank you sir for asking, even you are not a Filipino you want to know everything related with cryptocurrency, that is one of the best thing we must do in this community.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:30:45 AM

I heard this news with my friend and I checked it if it's true.  I am very happy for the improvement of coins.ph and they give a chance to improved ethereum like bitcoin. Because of this news many filipinos will invest in ethereum.

Coins.ph is a Mobile payment option as same time Wallet for fiat Philippine Peso (Php) and Cryptocurrency started on bitCoin BTC you can buy directly on your wallet using Philippine Peso (Php) and convert it to Bitcoin. Lately they now introduce its Ethereum wallet and Convertion option Inside the Coins.ph account You can convert Ethereum to Philipine Peso (Php) and vice versa in realtime market price and also Launch its CX or Coins Exchange but still in Beta and Pre listing for advance users, Currently CX CoinsExchange  trade * BTC/Php pair * ETH/Php pair  *LTC/Php pair Coins presence are in the Following countries Phlippines,Indonesia,Malaysia,Thailand  respectively CryptoCurrency is Expanding popularity in the philippines today with more than 100+ Million Population and a Crypto Friendly Country.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:33:44 AM

I am happy with the latest news of coins.ph that they will support eth trading and they launch it on march 21, 2018. This is another good news to all th FIlipino out there who are enthusiast with cryptocurrency. This is the new trend which Philippines embracing the cryptocurrency. I am proud with coins.ph and as a member i have my full trust and confidence with the site. This will relatively help the Filipinos in the pursue of cryptocurrency investment. This will encourage more Filipino to join cryptocurrency and we will expect that there will be a rise of the numbers of investors here in the Philippines. Manila is the capital city of the Philippines and the city has the first to establish a group of cryptocurrency lovers. However, the Cebu province has already take it step also towards embracing crypto and take note cebu is one of the progressive province in the Philppines. Thanks to coins.ph. More provinces will join crypto.

That is a good news for the people in your country. As I see it, your country has been adopting the trend the bitcoin and crytpcurrencies benefits. That is definitely a good thing because more and more people in ypur country will be attracted to invest.

ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

I am happy with the latest news of coins.ph that they will support eth trading and they launch it on march 21, 2018. This is another good news to all th FIlipino out there who are enthusiast with cryptocurrency. This is the new trend which Philippines embracing the cryptocurrency. I am proud with coins.ph and as a member i have my full trust and confidence with the site. This will relatively help the Filipinos in the pursue of cryptocurrency investment. This will encourage more Filipino to join cryptocurrency and we will expect that there will be a rise of the numbers of investors here in the Philippines. Manila is the capital city of the Philippines and the city has the first to establish a group of cryptocurrency lovers. However, the Cebu province has already take it step also towards embracing crypto and take note cebu is one of the progressive province in the Philppines. Thanks to coins.ph. More provinces will join crypto.
this is good we dont need to store our ethereum to some sites just simple download the apps and it is very secured like bitcoin in coins.ph hope ethereum will be the next bitcoin soon.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:39:44 AM

Coins.ph is a digital wallet that runs on blockchain technology. It is specially made for Filipinos who are  incorporated in the utilization of Bitcoin, a digital currency. It allows us Filipinos to make payments even without a bank account.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

Good news from Philippines and this means more investor from this country would invest more into cyptocurrency and that would boost the market. We believed that this move by Philippines would make other countries all over the world to do same and cryptocurreny would be more acceptable in the whole world.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:49:04 AM

yes coins.ph(wallet) is very is important for us when it comes to online payments such buying load or paying bills, and sending money to our love ones . And also so easy to used when it comes to converting bitcoin into fiat which is within minutes you can covert it sucessfully from different bank . So reliable and secure wallet 'cause they provide also 2FA aunthentication to protect our funds .
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

It is the most popular coin wallet in our country it supported eth and btc. It has allot of features that we can used in our daily lives like buying load, online payment, sending cash and else.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

This is a sign of the good reputation of cryptocurrency business especially etherium, because the Philippine country looks and improve their coin.ph for the direct changing transactions without using bitcoin, unlike before that coin.ph must provide bitcoin to change into peso or Philippine money. But to the latest update of coin.ph it will directly done by changing etherium into philippine money or a peso money bills.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:24:26 AM

I updated my coins.ph application weeks ago and yes, they have adopted Ethereum! This is a good news to all Filipinos because many of us are part of ICOs which use smart contracts.

Coins.ph's acceptance ethereum trading gives solution to the growing number of Filipinos involved in such business and are having a hard time using web-based digital wallets like MEW. Filipinos have already built their trust to the said company and it will offer more convenience because it can be downloaded and hacking can be prevented (web-based wallets have phishing sites).

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:10:49 AM
Merited by Dwey (10), martina14 (5), Cassy14 (5), Viscera (4), hackzang12 (3)

As I am planning to relocate to the Philippines in a little under 12 months time this looks like good news for me, it is good to find ways to use your cryptocurrency in day to day situations.

You can easily convert you bitcoin and ethereum into CASH or PHP. and buy some stuff online, if you are a gamer then you can top-up using coins.ph.

You can also pay bills with this wallet, electricity, water, credit cards and many more.

Also, you can buy prepaid loads for your cellular and send bitcoin and ethereum to other wallet. you may need to send money with your loved one? you can do that and will let you do deposit to any bank account here in Philippines.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

Big things in crypto are expected in the Philippines. They are going to be like what hong kong is now in the finance world, but with bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I guess the government there is a fan of bitcoin and realises that this new technology will improve the local economy and attract many investors.

LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

Well that is a good news for us Filipinos. It is just a sign of   a good reputation of crypto currency and how much Filipinos embrace and trust it and the system. Maybe it will be much easier now to trade.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:29:59 AM

Coins.ph is a digital wallet that runs on blockchain technology. It is specially made for Filipinos who are  incorporated in the utilization of Bitcoin, a digital currency. It allows us Filipinos to make payments even without a bank account.

Yeah., that is correct. Due to the increasing of demand Filipino people working on digital currency and a lot of investors who wants to invest in some of the potential coins in cryptomarket it made this possible without any hassle free for the die hard funatic in bitcoin to easily be part of the trading aspect using @coins.ph.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

This is a very good news because it just shows how cryptocurrency grows in Philippines and how the country is supporting it. This new feature of coins will allow users to have more convenient transactions using eth and it will be more easy for the Filipinos to use it because the platform is user-friendly and easy to use.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

I'm very happy to know that. It's means that cryptocurrency system is definitely starting spreading and enhancing by the people in the Philippines which is the truly adoption and emplementation of this system was very demanding to many Filipino's.  Maybe sooner or later  there's a possibility that cryptocurrency will truly adopt and legalized by the government of the Philippines. The Coins. PH will be the steppingstone of the fully adoptation of cryptoworld.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:36:44 AM

This is good. The market needs as much goodnews as it can get now because the market is suffering greatly. Coins are going dow, prices are dropping so fast and a lot of people are starting to lose faith.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

It lessens the burden of transaction fees of converting coins to eth to btc. But as of now, coins.ph still not allowing cash withdrawals directly from eth wallet. Still need to convert eth to either php or btc to able to do that. But we hopefully resolve this issue in the future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: