Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I didn't realize all the bans would have this much effect  (Read 165 times)
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:06:49 AM

All those bans are just a temporary reason for the whales to make a good profit. When they come in and pump BTC again, millions of weak hands will buy and thus pumping BTC higher. News will spread and more people will buy again. Same pattern every year.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:31:17 AM

What with google, twitter, faceburg and whoever banning all the pump and dump coins it does appear to be having quite an impact on btc and other top crypto. I never got into all those ico as I looked at so many as scams and being the exact opposite of what btc was meant to be but this has changed things quite a bit. I'm not banging the drum saying btc is dead like I'm seeing all over the Internet lately (people have a lot of hate) but due to me not completely understanding the ico market entanglement with btc I misjudged

The banning of these social media platforms instilled fears and worries in the minds of potential investors and investors alike. It resulted to panic selling of some investors thus prices are low at the moment.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:00:29 AM

What with google, twitter, faceburg and whoever banning all the pump and dump coins it does appear to be having quite an impact on btc and other top crypto. I never got into all those ico as I looked at so many as scams and being the exact opposite of what btc was meant to be but this has changed things quite a bit. I'm not banging the drum saying btc is dead like I'm seeing all over the Internet lately (people have a lot of hate) but due to me not completely understanding the ico market entanglement with btc I misjudged

there is absolutely no "entanglement" whatsoever between ICO market and bitcoin. they may take effect from each other to some extent but it is not that big to even talk about!

what happened was that all these ICO tokens and all the rest of the altcoins were in fact over-pumped and needed to be dumped and come down. that is exactly what has been happening. in fact if you check the history you can see this is perfectly normal that altcoins get pumped then after a while there is a dumping season when they contentiously get dumped.

as for bitcoin the drop was normal at first since the $20k was not a normal price at all. you can even call it a bubble. and then after the drop ended and market was corrected the FUD campaign started and that kept pushing the price down artificially until we entered the bear market.
and we all know whenever bitcoin is having these big moves, everyone else dumps altcoins to get involved with bitcoin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: