Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:13:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the market turns green! Which coin jumps fastest  (Read 161 times)
pstraene (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

If the market develops positively in the next few weeks. Which coin or token will rise fastest in 4 months ??
I would like to hear your opinion . Thank You
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

If the market develops positively in the next few weeks. Which coin or token will rise fastest in 4 months ??

Really if i know what coin will fastest in 4 months or next week, i will all in money i have, but you know that is not true. I am investor normal with a little money, i can know some coin if i very rich in market. So instead of ask this question, you sould ask how you can research a news fast and where can study technical analysis
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:48:18 AM

when the markets gets green, there will be a gradual increase in valuation of coins, slow but steady, i think BTC will gain value faster than most considering its market use
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

There are many coins that recover fast NEO is one of them. But looks to me that NEO have had some problems recovering during this last dip. Why ? i not know but think its because of the market cap. Many traders take profit and others panic sell so there you have it. If we not see new cash/fiat added to the game no coin will recover fast to its normal price.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

There are many coins that recover fast NEO is one of them. But looks to me that NEO have had some problems recovering during this last dip. Why ? i not know but think its because of the market cap. Many traders take profit and others panic sell so there you have it. If we not see new cash/fiat added to the game no coin will recover fast to its normal price.

Agreed, NEO will be in high demand when the market recovers. It was holding well at the beginning and during the early stages of the bear market but then it fell just like all the other coins. When there is a steady rise NEO will be the first to bounce back, it is a safe investment and is predicted to rocket this year

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

No one will ever know on which coin will rise faster because it still depends on how those cryptocurrency will perform or which one will perform best and which cryptocurrency will people choose to invest their money. What do you mean by rise, is it in percentage or in price? if in percentage, cryptocurrency that have low volume will have a higher chance to rise (in percentage) because whales can just pump it. If in price, cryptocurrency with lower supply has a bigger chance to grow (in price) but both will only happen if demand will increase drastically. But based on my observation, whenever the whole cryptocurrency market starts a bull run, most of the coins on the top are increasing simultaneously.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

This is a very difficult question, because from the market, you never know what you can expect tomorrow. But in my opinion, if the market starts to turn green, then the ETH will grow faster than all.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

I think most alts have lost more than bitcoin and I think they will recover quicker too. I think the quickest will be those that have lost a lot of Sats value, like icon and neo.

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

All coins have the same opportunity. I say that because we all know that altcoin is very unpredictable, but choosing a project is very difficult to analyze. So for me that I will do various ways such as searching for some information on the internet and see speculation from a professional person who already very understand the market. To choose altcoin then I would prefer a coin that does have a high level of public confidence. I am sure with the achievement of high volume then it is certain that the coin has a pretty good future and we have the opportunity to get momentum and to gain profit.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

This is a very difficult question, because from the market, you never know what you can expect tomorrow. But in my opinion, if the market starts to turn green, then the ETH will grow faster than all.
Why eth? It seems to me that in order to identify a coin which will grow faster you need to look at the dynamics of the fall. It seems to me that the most rapid growth will show the coin during the dumps lost more of its value. But this will begin only after bitcoin resumes its stable growth. It will give the fastest profit, but not the biggest.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

I think most rise will give coins like NEM, EOS, QTUM, NEO, ADA and following blockchains where you can launch own coins.
Also i think that recent very perspective ICO's which came on the market recently will also show a good boost, for example Zil, ONT, REM
But if we see a fully bullish market like in end of 2017, then everything will sky rocket to the moon, but i doubt we see this market that soon.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

All popular cryptocurrency usually move going up and down at the same periode, and no body know which coins will going up fastest, we can only make prediction so by put money in to some different crypto will help to gain profit. Dont put money in 1 basket is great thing when make invest in high risk.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

If the situation on the market changes (the bearish trend is replaced by bullish), I am sure that first of all bitcoin, ethereum and NEO will grow, after them will grow and other altcoins

Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

All coins have the same opportunity. I say that because we all know that altcoin is very unpredictable, but choosing a project is very difficult to analyze. So for me that I will do various ways such as searching for some information on the internet and see speculation from a professional person who already very understand the market. To choose altcoin then I would prefer a coin that does have a high level of public confidence. I am sure with the achievement of high volume then it is certain that the coin has a pretty good future and we have the opportunity to get momentum and to gain profit.
This was I supposed to say which altcoins specially on the top tanks on the entire marketcap would always have the potential to rise up when theres already a reversal into the market or bullish market.They do have the capability to rise up and as you said and I agree I do always target for coins which do have high public confidence or dominance.We can really able to see the which coins are good but not really an assurance for them to have such price reversal or increase.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

Based on my analysis, I think Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are the ones who go up faster than any other coins or tokens in the market. As for Ethereum and Ripple, they’re not really fast to grow and has scaling problems at the same time. This is just my own analysis though, and I know you have your own as well. Just sayin’.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

There is no way anyone can answer the fastest and i guess that is pretty much clear to you also. If you want to seek out the growth which has the highest potential then you need to seek out coins which have major development news coming in the 4 months which will be either product launches, exchanges or partnerships with other cryptos or companies.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

No one knows, but I think the most coin who lost their price will gain the most when the market recovers again.
cupCoins

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

In my humble opinion, all currencies with market capitalization of less than 1 billion dollars are too volatile to predict.
Tops of course will grow
digdags111

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

Big announcement!!

We are very close completing two partnership deals with brokers located in London and another in Israel,that have a global reach and that will benefit from our blockchain solution we are rolling out. We will have the final conclusions to report on during April.
https://medium.com/ixledger/30th-march-weekly-update-5ed09e697d1b
IXT iXledger

In 2018, tokens developed so far are actually used in business.
And those tokens will rise to over 100 times.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

I think it will be NEO, because when the bull market comes, then NEO will always have a big rise in the first place, so I am more optimistic about NEO, and when the bull market comes, I will buy some NEO.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: